Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Valencia v Swans on DVD found it !!!! 14:23 - Oct 18 with 1505 viewsstevethejack

I recorded it while I was out there watching the game and put it on DVD, but can't find the DVD.

I'd prefer a decent copy than watching/copying it from YouTube.

Anyone who can help with a copy will be beer rewarded.

Thanks
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 18:09]
Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 17:19 - Oct 18 with 1418 viewsJackfath

I have but you've got me on ignore.

Unlucky.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 18:25 - Oct 18 with 1380 views1983

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 17:19 - Oct 18 by Jackfath

Unlucky.

If only he could see you answer

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 19:39 - Oct 18 with 1314 viewsstevethejack

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 18:25 - Oct 18 by 1983

If only he could see you answer

I can see it's that dickhead's reply. I would prefer not to have it than converse with him/her.
Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 23:34 - Oct 18 with 1248 viewsDJack

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 17:19 - Oct 18 by Jackfath

Unlucky.

Well that was helpful...NOT.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 10:06 - Oct 19 with 1162 viewsWxmJax

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 23:34 - Oct 18 by DJack

Well that was helpful...NOT.

You don't believe he's actually got a copy do you ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 1064 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think I've got it, had it off u if I have, will check and let u know
Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 20:07 - Oct 19 with 1040 viewsstevethejack

Thanks mate - cracking night, sat amongst the Valencia fans and drinking with them after the game, and also the next night.
Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 08:34 - Oct 20 with 959 viewskarnataka

Anyone got Valencia v Swans on DVD? on 20:07 - Oct 19 by stevethejack

Thanks mate - cracking night, sat amongst the Valencia fans and drinking with them after the game, and also the next night.

All the Valencia fans I spoke to after the game were gracious in defeat and very complimentary about the Swans. That's the way defeated fans should react.
Login to get fewer ads

Valencia v Swans on DVD found it !!!! on 18:13 - Oct 20 with 888 viewsstevethejack

Just found the Valencia DVD, in the same case as a game 6 years before it. Bizarre but happy.

If anyone wants a copy, get in touch. From ITV4 recording onto DVD, so copy is decent.

NB - Anyone except Jackfath. He/she can go and fück themselves.
Valencia v Swans on DVD found it !!!! on 10:11 - Oct 21 with 751 viewsGreatBritton

Valencia v Swans on DVD found it !!!! on 18:13 - Oct 20 by stevethejack

Just found the Valencia DVD, in the same case as a game 6 years before it. Bizarre but happy.

If anyone wants a copy, get in touch. From ITV4 recording onto DVD, so copy is decent.

NB - Anyone except Jackfath. He/she can go and fück themselves.

I don't need a copy because I have the whole match recorded in my head. And the fabulous night before and night subsequent spent with those benevolent and extremely lovely Valencian fans, wwho were primarily fans of football and not just tribal morons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024