Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mexico - Sicario was basically a documentary! 15:23 - Oct 18 with 2034 viewsLegend83

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-50092641

Shows how desperate the situation is out there when Government forces are out-gunned by the Cartels into releasing a prisoner...it used to be on my holiday destination short-list, not any more!
Mexico - Sicario was basically a documentary! on 15:37 - Oct 18 with 2016 viewsABERSWAN

You need to watch Narcos on Netflix, and this news wouldn’t be much of a shock then.
Mexico - Sicario was basically a documentary! on 16:30 - Oct 18 with 1982 viewsNeath_Jack

Mexico - Sicario was basically a documentary! on 15:37 - Oct 18 by ABERSWAN

You need to watch Narcos on Netflix, and this news wouldn’t be much of a shock then.

The El Chapo series would be more applicable, Shirley?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mexico - Sicario was basically a documentary! on 16:35 - Oct 18 with 1976 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I was there a year ago. Started in Mexico City and went south visiting many of the Mayan temples and pyramids. Don't let the madness in the north put you off, it's a stunning experience.

I'm a bit of a fatalist about these things and we're off to Sri Lanka in January. Good prices following last Easter's bombings.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2019 16:36]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024