Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Drakeford 18:56 - Oct 18 with 17408 viewsHighjack

What an inspirational and charismatic leader. Our nation is lucky to have such a titan amongst men at the helm to stride us confidently into the future with the irresistible mix of ideas, wit and undoubted sex appeal.

Long live the king.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mark Drakeford on 21:59 - May 29 with 1733 viewsFlashberryjack

Mark Drakeford on 20:37 - May 29 by controversial_jack

He's done better than Boris

At f*cking things up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mark Drakeford on 23:04 - May 29 with 1685 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 21:59 - May 29 by Flashberryjack

At f*cking things up.

Johnson vs Drakers

Wealth vs Health

Take your choice .....

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Drakeford on 00:09 - May 30 with 1657 viewschad

Drakeford > (25mg of mogadon)

(5 miles) not = (5 miles)

(Public Picnic ok) if (participant = Gething) and (location = Cardiff)

(Parental home visit ok) if (hostess = senior police officer) and (location = Swansea)

FACT

But obviously the little flapping chu-chi face, has oodles of charisma
Mark Drakeford on 02:25 - May 30 with 1624 viewsHighjack

If I were Mrs Drakeford I’d be a very satisfied woman.

Positively glowing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mark Drakeford on 09:41 - May 30 with 1422 viewsKilkennyjack

Obviously the charisma is there for all to see.

But giving adults guidance to start to open up the lock down is sensible. He is keeping us safe.
The more people travel the more the risk that the disease spreads, its about the odds not the absolutes.

SAGE members have said that Johnson has moved too soon for England.
Lets hope to God that Johnson has called it right for once.🤡

Mark Drakeford on 11:17 - May 30 with 1368 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 09:41 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

But giving adults guidance to start to open up the lock down is sensible. He is keeping us safe.
The more people travel the more the risk that the disease spreads, its about the odds not the absolutes.

Mark Drakeford on 11:43 - May 30 with 1356 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 09:41 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

That is factually incorrect. There were not 324 deaths yesterday. There were 324 deaths reported yesterday that go back over several weeks.

Johnson May well have moved too soon. But Wales and Scotland have done almost exactly the same, despite what everyone keeps saying. The difference is simply distance to travel. Everyone can go out, stay out, meet people. Whether it’s different within a few miles or further afield, who knows.

Is it safer for everyone who lives within 5 or 6 miles of Singleton park (which must be 20 or 30 thousand people) to congregate there rather than allowing them to spread out more across Gower? Who knows. I can’t see why it would be.
Mark Drakeford on 12:07 - May 30 with 1329 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 11:43 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

That is factually incorrect. There were not 324 deaths yesterday. There were 324 deaths reported yesterday that go back over several weeks.

Johnson May well have moved too soon. But Wales and Scotland have done almost exactly the same, despite what everyone keeps saying. The difference is simply distance to travel. Everyone can go out, stay out, meet people. Whether it’s different within a few miles or further afield, who knows.

Is it safer for everyone who lives within 5 or 6 miles of Singleton park (which must be 20 or 30 thousand people) to congregate there rather than allowing them to spread out more across Gower? Who knows. I can’t see why it would be.

The difference in scale is the story here.
(Although the other countries totals may include same of course, unless uk is unique in some way).

Even the number you have is more than double any other country on the list.
Thats the point.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 12:09]

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Drakeford on 12:36 - May 30 with 1311 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 12:07 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

The difference in scale is the story here.
(Although the other countries totals may include same of course, unless uk is unique in some way).

Even the number you have is more than double any other country on the list.
Thats the point.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 12:09]

Yes, but we are at different points of the curve.

Italy etc are out and about in bars, restaurants, shops. They have been for a couple of weeks.

We aren’t doing that for at least a few more weeks (15th for shops I believe).

Did Italy get a second wave when they opened everything a couple of weeks ago? I haven’t seen reports that they have.

You’re behaving as though people here are being forced to go out. If you think it’s too soon, stay in. I wouldn’t go to a shop - I don’t imagine I’ll go in two weeks. I wouldn’t dream of going to a cinema, or any gathering inside at all. But the figures are showing that for a healthy twenty year old, there’s far more chance of them being killed in a car crash than dying of this virus. We don’t stop them driving. Why do you want to lock them up for ever?
Mark Drakeford on 12:39 - May 30 with 1304 viewspikeypaul

😆 😆 😆 PMSL

The fat arsed poster doesn’t even live here😂😂😂

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 30 May 2020 13:37]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mark Drakeford on 14:46 - May 30 with 1243 viewskrunchykarrot

Its not as if he's effed up all of our hospitals in Wales is it?

Seriously our testing regime has been outstanding, and our care homes were locked down immediately. Gethin his sidekick as well as the rest of them should be sacked, use the money to employ someone WHO cansort out our Welsh NHS.
Mark Drakeford on 14:58 - May 30 with 1236 viewsCatullus

Mark Drakeford on 11:43 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

It's a lot more thn 20-30,000. There's nearly 20,000 in the Mumbles alone and it's 3 miles away.
It's why I've disagreed with NPT closing it's parks and forcing us all onto the pavements or into smaller green areas they can't close down.
Life has to go on but with varying degrees of caution depending on age and health and the risks involved.
The big problem is we can't trust people to behave responsibly. If everyone avoided big gatherings, kept the 2m distance, was patient in queues etc, to put it another way, acted with at least a modicum of common sense, we could open up a bit more and still be fairly safe.
Life has always been a risky business.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mark Drakeford on 15:10 - May 30 with 1231 viewskrunchykarrot

Mark Drakeford on 14:58 - May 30 by Catullus

It's a lot more thn 20-30,000. There's nearly 20,000 in the Mumbles alone and it's 3 miles away.
It's why I've disagreed with NPT closing it's parks and forcing us all onto the pavements or into smaller green areas they can't close down.
Life has to go on but with varying degrees of caution depending on age and health and the risks involved.
The big problem is we can't trust people to behave responsibly. If everyone avoided big gatherings, kept the 2m distance, was patient in queues etc, to put it another way, acted with at least a modicum of common sense, we could open up a bit more and still be fairly safe.
Life has always been a risky business.

They've closed all mountain walks as well, its encouraging people to break the lockdown.

And we will have to trust people, queuing was spectacular in Dobbies yesterday. As for big gatherings i think i would forego those until i knew it was safe even when they open.
Mark Drakeford on 16:09 - May 30 with 1209 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 12:36 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Yes, but we are at different points of the curve.

Italy etc are out and about in bars, restaurants, shops. They have been for a couple of weeks.

We aren’t doing that for at least a few more weeks (15th for shops I believe).

Did Italy get a second wave when they opened everything a couple of weeks ago? I haven’t seen reports that they have.

You’re behaving as though people here are being forced to go out. If you think it’s too soon, stay in. I wouldn’t go to a shop - I don’t imagine I’ll go in two weeks. I wouldn’t dream of going to a cinema, or any gathering inside at all. But the figures are showing that for a healthy twenty year old, there’s far more chance of them being killed in a car crash than dying of this virus. We don’t stop them driving. Why do you want to lock them up for ever?

Fair play spot on.

In a pandemic the best thing to do is not to be concerned about others mixing and increasing my chances of catching the virus. Head. Sand. Bury.

Far better to just isolate yourself and hope for the best.
There is no such thing as society.
Feck the old and the vulnerable. I am alright Jack.

Sounds legit to me ..... 🤡

Mark Drakeford on 17:15 - May 30 with 1187 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 16:09 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

Fair play spot on.

In a pandemic the best thing to do is not to be concerned about others mixing and increasing my chances of catching the virus. Head. Sand. Bury.

Far better to just isolate yourself and hope for the best.
There is no such thing as society.
Feck the old and the vulnerable. I am alright Jack.

Sounds legit to me ..... 🤡

You’re saying f*** the poor, economically disadvantaged, those without outside space, those who have to work to earn money for food. F*** those who are suffering horribly due to loneliness, depression. F*** the woman in Glasgow who was found (thank God) after 4 days with no food because she couldn’t leave her flat. F*** those in care homes who have taken to their beds and given up because they don’t understand why their families have abandoned them and haven’t visited for almost 3 months. F*** those with screaming children, no garden, who can’t visit open spaces with them in a heatwave while those with gardens stretch themselves out in the sunshine. F*** those kids who don’t attend schools who have online provision, homework and caring teachers and will be so behind for the res5 of their education that they stand no chance of catching up. F*** those who are desperate for an hour with their kids on the sand 10 miles away to make them seem it’s normal again. F*** those who are surrounded by noise and crowds every time they step outside because they are not lucky enough to live somewhere where it’s quiet and safe. F*** those who are spending a big chunk of their twilight years without seeing their grandchildren even though they’ve all been inside for 2 months so know damn well they don’t have the virus.

Too right you’re alright jack.
Mark Drakeford on 21:41 - May 30 with 1116 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 17:15 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

You’re saying f*** the poor, economically disadvantaged, those without outside space, those who have to work to earn money for food. F*** those who are suffering horribly due to loneliness, depression. F*** the woman in Glasgow who was found (thank God) after 4 days with no food because she couldn’t leave her flat. F*** those in care homes who have taken to their beds and given up because they don’t understand why their families have abandoned them and haven’t visited for almost 3 months. F*** those with screaming children, no garden, who can’t visit open spaces with them in a heatwave while those with gardens stretch themselves out in the sunshine. F*** those kids who don’t attend schools who have online provision, homework and caring teachers and will be so behind for the res5 of their education that they stand no chance of catching up. F*** those who are desperate for an hour with their kids on the sand 10 miles away to make them seem it’s normal again. F*** those who are surrounded by noise and crowds every time they step outside because they are not lucky enough to live somewhere where it’s quiet and safe. F*** those who are spending a big chunk of their twilight years without seeing their grandchildren even though they’ve all been inside for 2 months so know damn well they don’t have the virus.

Unfortunately the virus will not go away simply because you are bored.

You should choose health for the people.
It's as basic as that.

The lockdown has to be lifted gradually.
The actions you are pushing appear over ambitious to many, i just hope you are right.

Mark Drakeford on 21:52 - May 30 with 1108 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 21:41 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

Unfortunately the virus will not go away simply because you are bored.

You should choose health for the people.
It's as basic as that.

The lockdown has to be lifted gradually.
The actions you are pushing appear over ambitious to many, i just hope you are right.

I’m not bored. I’m not a child. I make decisions for myself not because a politician I think is a moron makes them for me.

I’m not pushing anything. I’ve said I won’t go to shops in two weeks time. I’m being very careful.

You’re not choosing health for the people, you’re choosing health for the fortunate.

The worst of society don’t give a crap what the government of Wales or the UK say. They’ll do what they want as they have throughout. People being careful because of their circumstances will continue to do so whatever the governments say.

For all your ‘f*** the Tories’ ranting, you are only concerned about the relatively affluent.

Many on here are. They’re alright with gardens, and outside spaces, and schooling for the kids, and enough money for food. Many are not. We cannot sacrifice those that aren’t Ok so that those that are ok have zero risk. You’re a hypocrite.
Mark Drakeford on 21:55 - May 30 with 1103 viewsCatullus

That doesn't half make Kilk sound like a very nasty Tory

I thought the Welsh nats cared about everybody? It seems when times are hard it's 'I'm alright Jack' but the rest of you can just suck it up!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mark Drakeford on 22:10 - May 30 with 1090 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 21:55 - May 30 by Catullus

That doesn't half make Kilk sound like a very nasty Tory

I thought the Welsh nats cared about everybody? It seems when times are hard it's 'I'm alright Jack' but the rest of you can just suck it up!

Most uber- nationalists are cut from the same cloth.

It’s an intrinsically right wing stance.

But I have to say that it’s a position that is also held by many of those in England who are in rural or less busy areas as well. ‘I’m fine, let the big cities burn‘.

People need to realise that lockdown itself is causing great hardship, bad health, massive problems with mental health and will cause a large number of deaths. It’s not as easy as just shutting up shop for x months.
Mark Drakeford on 22:14 - May 30 with 1086 viewsdickythorpe

We've never been in this situation before.

It's the good , the bad and the ugly.

The ugly has and been very ugly, frustrating, frightening and heart braking.

BUT the good has been beautiful.
Seeing people care and look out for each other. It's helped a lot reflect on the important things in life.

Keep healthy everyone.
Mark Drakeford on 23:06 - May 30 with 1059 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mark Drakeford on 22:10 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

But I have to say that it’s a position that is also held by many of those in England who are in rural or less busy areas as well. ‘I’m fine, let the big cities burn‘.

People need to realise that lockdown itself is causing great hardship, bad health, massive problems with mental health and will cause a large number of deaths. It’s not as easy as just shutting up shop for x months.

“Most uber- nationalists are cut from the same cloth.

It’s an intrinsically right wing stance.”

Bingo. No time for any of that nonsense.

Poll: Tory leader

Mark Drakeford on 23:30 - May 30 with 1042 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 21:52 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

I’m not bored. I’m not a child. I make decisions for myself not because a politician I think is a moron makes them for me.

I’m not pushing anything. I’ve said I won’t go to shops in two weeks time. I’m being very careful.

You’re not choosing health for the people, you’re choosing health for the fortunate.

The worst of society don’t give a crap what the government of Wales or the UK say. They’ll do what they want as they have throughout. People being careful because of their circumstances will continue to do so whatever the governments say.

For all your ‘f*** the Tories’ ranting, you are only concerned about the relatively affluent.

Many on here are. They’re alright with gardens, and outside spaces, and schooling for the kids, and enough money for food. Many are not. We cannot sacrifice those that aren’t Ok so that those that are ok have zero risk. You’re a hypocrite.

You throw insults around very easily.

You are unable to absorb even the gentlest of counter argument with maturity.

You mention you being ‘not a child’, well maybe thats for others to take a view on ...

No - lets be clear, health is for everyone.
The virus does not discriminate
Are you sure its not wealthy London types putting pressure on working people to go back to work when its not safe to do so...?

Everyone deserves to be safe at work, and without that safety then stay home.

As i said, i hope you and the Tory types that think like you are correct ...

Btw ‘the worst of society’ is an ugly phrase to use about your fellow citizens.
Does you no credit.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 23:34]

Mark Drakeford on 23:40 - May 30 with 1029 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 22:10 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Leanne Wood and Comrade Nicola are right wing ?
Dont be a fool.

We are all living in lock down, so no real need for you to tell us what its like.
I think you can safely assume that we fecking know all about it.

Mark Drakeford on 23:46 - May 30 with 1027 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 23:30 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

You throw insults around very easily.

You are unable to absorb even the gentlest of counter argument with maturity.

You mention you being ‘not a child’, well maybe thats for others to take a view on ...

No - lets be clear, health is for everyone.
The virus does not discriminate
Are you sure its not wealthy London types putting pressure on working people to go back to work when its not safe to do so...?

Everyone deserves to be safe at work, and without that safety then stay home.

As i said, i hope you and the Tory types that think like you are correct ...

Btw ‘the worst of society’ is an ugly phrase to use about your fellow citizens.
Does you no credit.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 23:34]

People like you are the reason we have this government.

You’re just too narrow minded and cosseted to see it. Throwing your silly little slogans around like a 15 year old.
Mark Drakeford on 11:39 - May 31 with 911 viewsDrizzy

I don't think he said that at all. What a bizarre post.

There are more than a few on here that could do with a break from talking about the virus.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024