Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Drakeford 18:56 - Oct 18 with 17482 viewsHighjack

What an inspirational and charismatic leader. Our nation is lucky to have such a titan amongst men at the helm to stride us confidently into the future with the irresistible mix of ideas, wit and undoubted sex appeal.

Long live the king.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mark Drakeford on 11:48 - May 31 with 1393 viewsdickythorpe

I know I can post a lot on here but one or two are needing a break I think.

Lisa, are you ok?
Mark Drakeford on 12:35 - May 31 with 1370 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 11:48 - May 31 by dickythorpe

I know I can post a lot on here but one or two are needing a break I think.

Lisa, are you ok?

I’m absolutely fine thanks. I’ve been enjoying the sun for the last week or so.

Half the time I’m just amusing myself you know...

Although the more serious point I’ve been making is that there are some really awful effects of lockdown and some people who aren’t suffering from them (like me in all honesty - I’ve a garden and plenty of space) seem genuinely oblivious to. And the element of NIMBYism which has become a real feature of this board is hugely ironic when it comes from class warriors.
Mark Drakeford on 13:04 - May 31 with 1347 viewsCatullus

Mark Drakeford on 23:30 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

You throw insults around very easily.

You are unable to absorb even the gentlest of counter argument with maturity.

You mention you being ‘not a child’, well maybe thats for others to take a view on ...

No - lets be clear, health is for everyone.
The virus does not discriminate
Are you sure its not wealthy London types putting pressure on working people to go back to work when its not safe to do so...?

Everyone deserves to be safe at work, and without that safety then stay home.

As i said, i hope you and the Tory types that think like you are correct ...

Btw ‘the worst of society’ is an ugly phrase to use about your fellow citizens.
Does you no credit.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 23:34]

Ohhh Kilk, pots and kettles eh? That last sentence, maybe you should think about that before posting or maybe the itony is lots on you?

Ot maybe it's the Cummings disease, don't do as I do but do as I say?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mark Drakeford on 14:08 - May 31 with 1313 viewsdickythorpe

Mark Drakeford on 12:35 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

I’m absolutely fine thanks. I’ve been enjoying the sun for the last week or so.

Half the time I’m just amusing myself you know...

Although the more serious point I’ve been making is that there are some really awful effects of lockdown and some people who aren’t suffering from them (like me in all honesty - I’ve a garden and plenty of space) seem genuinely oblivious to. And the element of NIMBYism which has become a real feature of this board is hugely ironic when it comes from class warriors.

Great to hear Lisa.
I like you.
Sorry about my "blip" the other week.....I was "wired" and worried about my local area.

Enjoy the super weather.
Mark Drakeford on 14:38 - May 31 with 1294 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 13:04 - May 31 by Catullus

Ohhh Kilk, pots and kettles eh? That last sentence, maybe you should think about that before posting or maybe the itony is lots on you?

Ot maybe it's the Cummings disease, don't do as I do but do as I say?

‘Itony is lots’ on you ... 😂😂

Lisa used that phrase, and i think its a poor phrase to use at any time, thats all.

Maybe you have the Cummings disease mate ?
Whatever you think that might be .... ?

Btw - one media outlet is reporting today that your mate old ‘Classic Dom’ has no planning permission for his spare cottage, and nobody has ever paid any council tax on it. And he also owns the other (main) property presumably to avoid taxation when his parents die. All in this together see .

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Drakeford on 14:42 - May 31 with 1290 viewslondonlisa2001

Mark Drakeford on 14:08 - May 31 by dickythorpe

Great to hear Lisa.
I like you.
Sorry about my "blip" the other week.....I was "wired" and worried about my local area.

Enjoy the super weather.

Not at all. It’s a time of stress for many of us.

You should try living here...

Hopefully it’s all calmed down where you are now.

People here have started having mass parties and solidarity protests with the poor bloke in the US who was killed. Bit idiotic in my view, but they’re almost all young and it won’t harm them I suppose.

I’m looking forward to getting back to West Wales when this is all over. Normally spend a lot of the summer there but unlikely this year unfortunately.
Mark Drakeford on 14:55 - May 31 with 1273 viewsdickythorpe

Well when it's all over Lisa I'll tell the boys to put down their pitchforks and pour away the tar and feathers
Mark Drakeford on 15:19 - May 31 with 1262 viewschad

Mark Drakeford on 16:09 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

Fair play spot on.

In a pandemic the best thing to do is not to be concerned about others mixing and increasing my chances of catching the virus. Head. Sand. Bury.

Far better to just isolate yourself and hope for the best.
There is no such thing as society.
Feck the old and the vulnerable. I am alright Jack.

Sounds legit to me ..... 🤡

Please forgive me in advance if I am wrong, but was it you who wanted a cull of older voters, who you perceived largely did not vote in accordance with your strident views?
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Drakeford on 15:29 - May 31 with 1259 viewsJackinexile1

Mark Drakeford on 14:42 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Not at all. It’s a time of stress for many of us.

You should try living here...

Hopefully it’s all calmed down where you are now.

People here have started having mass parties and solidarity protests with the poor bloke in the US who was killed. Bit idiotic in my view, but they’re almost all young and it won’t harm them I suppose.

I’m looking forward to getting back to West Wales when this is all over. Normally spend a lot of the summer there but unlikely this year unfortunately.

I was back in Swansea Wednesday for work and the Bay was packed, so I think its the same in most cities with beaches/parks.

Regarding the protests, what can you do?
[Post edited 31 May 2020 15:29]
Mark Drakeford on 17:13 - May 31 with 1212 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 15:19 - May 31 by chad

Please forgive me in advance if I am wrong, but was it you who wanted a cull of older voters, who you perceived largely did not vote in accordance with your strident views?

Thats right, you are wrong.

Again.

Mark Drakeford on 18:02 - May 31 with 1195 viewschad

Mark Drakeford on 17:13 - May 31 by Kilkennyjack

Thats right, you are wrong.

Again.

Ha ha, I was just being polite, it was a question. Clue is the question mark at the end. So perhaps you are wrong about me being wrong.

Must have been that other ;) obsessive Nat ID.

What else was I wrong about. Would hate to mislead anyone. Bad enough with all your stats comparing the incomparable
Mark Drakeford on 18:03 - May 31 with 1194 viewsJackinexile1

Mark Drakeford on 18:02 - May 31 by chad

Ha ha, I was just being polite, it was a question. Clue is the question mark at the end. So perhaps you are wrong about me being wrong.

Must have been that other ;) obsessive Nat ID.

What else was I wrong about. Would hate to mislead anyone. Bad enough with all your stats comparing the incomparable

I think hes drinking too much
Mark Drakeford on 18:15 - May 31 with 1177 viewsCatullus

Mark Drakeford on 14:38 - May 31 by Kilkennyjack

‘Itony is lots’ on you ... 😂😂

Lisa used that phrase, and i think its a poor phrase to use at any time, thats all.

Maybe you have the Cummings disease mate ?
Whatever you think that might be .... ?

Btw - one media outlet is reporting today that your mate old ‘Classic Dom’ has no planning permission for his spare cottage, and nobody has ever paid any council tax on it. And he also owns the other (main) property presumably to avoid taxation when his parents die. All in this together see .

I do apologise for the typo's, if that makes you feel better then excellent. As Chad jhas pointed out, you posted some very distasteful stuff, certainly worse thn what Lisa has posted so you can hardly claim the moral high ground.

Getting rid of people who disagree with you, that's Fascism. Own it Kilk.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mark Drakeford on 18:38 - Jun 2 with 1111 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah, the Duckford files

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mark Drakeford on 18:54 - Jun 2 with 1098 viewsHighjack

It’s been a while since we gorged ourselves on his magnificent beauty so here’s a picture of him during his “Stand up for Ale” campaign where everyone who stood up got a free ale.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mark Drakeford on 18:58 - Jun 2 with 1091 viewsFlashberryjack

Mark Drakeford on 18:54 - Jun 2 by Highjack

It’s been a while since we gorged ourselves on his magnificent beauty so here’s a picture of him during his “Stand up for Ale” campaign where everyone who stood up got a free ale.

Stand up for more expensive ales in Wales.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mark Drakeford on 21:05 - Jun 2 with 1035 viewsLeonWasGod

Bit of a Brad Pitt yourself are you (that's not rhyming slang btw) ?
Mark Drakeford on 22:36 - Jun 2 with 996 viewsdickythorpe

Here's how hard Drakeford is.....yes he's grimacing but most men would pass out......for our leader has 80 piranhas gnawing at his gonads which were covered in BBQ sauce.

[Post edited 2 Jun 2020 22:36]
Mark Drakeford on 23:08 - Jun 2 with 978 viewsKilkennyjack

Looks like Prof Drakers has done the business.

Take a look here.
God bless the new Richard Burton.

Mark Drakeford on 23:12 - Jun 2 with 974 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mark Drakeford on 23:08 - Jun 2 by Kilkennyjack

Looks like Prof Drakers has done the business.

Take a look here.
God bless the new Richard Burton.

Actually he rather looks like Harold Bishop formerly married to Madge in neighbours

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mark Drakeford on 23:23 - Jun 2 with 963 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 23:12 - Jun 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Actually he rather looks like Harold Bishop formerly married to Madge in neighbours

🇦🇺 🤝 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Harold 🤝 Drakers

Harold > Johnson

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024