Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV 14:41 - Oct 19 with 11331 viewsMrSwerve

It's saying unauthorised country even with the VPN on? Any ideas? Have they managed to crack down on this?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:43]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swans TV with VPN on 20:01 - Oct 22 with 1779 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV with VPN on 19:56 - Oct 22 by ploppy

They're a shambles. I've resisted asking for a refund so far but the time has come.

Same. Tried everything, fiddled with VPN settings, cleared browser history, changed browsers, changed devices. Massive rip off and an embarrassment to the club. I was hoping last week was a one-off in terms of the stream being down entirely. Luckily I can watch on Sky red button but I will check back to try and log in again.

Swans TV with VPN on 20:02 - Oct 22 with 1768 viewsPozuelosSideys

im in,and back out ahain.

it lasts like 10 seconds then buffers. shambles
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 20:02]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans TV with VPN on 20:03 - Oct 22 with 1754 viewsbazzool

It's all Brentford so far anyway
Swans TV with VPN on 20:04 - Oct 22 with 1737 viewslegoman

I'm watching on red button but monitoring swans TV on the laptop. When you do get the option to watch now it runs for about 10 secs then goes off.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Swans TV with VPN on 20:04 - Oct 22 with 1737 viewsbazzool

Swans TV with VPN on 20:03 - Oct 22 by bazzool

It's all Brentford so far anyway

I can't believe what I'm seeing, we are defending wtf ??????? Not even chasing the balls in their half mun
Swans TV with VPN on 20:05 - Oct 22 with 1731 viewsPozuelosSideys

seems ok now touch wood

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Swans TV with VPN on 20:05 - Oct 22 with 1728 viewsKingstonJack

I’m in but how it takes 20 minutes acting like an MI5 code breaker to pay them and get a successful stream is beyond me
Swans TV with VPN on 20:21 - Oct 22 with 1678 viewsMrSwerve

Yeah looks like it’s working now, going to continue with sky though now.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV with VPN on 14:42 - Nov 9 with 1584 viewsMrSwerve

Yay, the almost-weekly Swans TV thread is back. Managed to log in and all ok, but then it logged me out. Logged back in and it kept saying log in to watch live. 5 mins later and it's finally let me back in. Fingers crossed they don't f**k up another week.

Swans TV with VPN on 14:48 - Nov 9 with 1563 viewsUxbridge

Swans TV with VPN on 14:42 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

Yay, the almost-weekly Swans TV thread is back. Managed to log in and all ok, but then it logged me out. Logged back in and it kept saying log in to watch live. 5 mins later and it's finally let me back in. Fingers crossed they don't f**k up another week.

Same issue here, but all fine now.

Did you get it to work for the last couple of games? Neither of the "dark market" games worked for me no matter what I tried

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans TV with VPN on 14:52 - Nov 9 with 1533 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV with VPN on 14:48 - Nov 9 by Uxbridge

Same issue here, but all fine now.

Did you get it to work for the last couple of games? Neither of the "dark market" games worked for me no matter what I tried

I've got Sky so the last 3 games I've watched on there as I was getting a bit peeved with Swans TV. Yeah, all ok here at the moment!

Swans TV with VPN on 14:55 - Nov 9 with 1503 viewsUxbridge

Swans TV with VPN on 14:52 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

I've got Sky so the last 3 games I've watched on there as I was getting a bit peeved with Swans TV. Yeah, all ok here at the moment!

Ha, no worries, been trying to find anyone who tried to use during the Dark Market games to see if worked for them or not. Proving difficult to even find anyone who tried...

Swans TV on 17:17 - Nov 9 with 1379 viewsUxbridge

All worked well for me today. Did drop a couple of times but probably my network connection. When it works, it's a really good product.

Swans TV on 17:19 - Nov 9 with 1375 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV on 17:17 - Nov 9 by Uxbridge

All worked well for me today. Did drop a couple of times but probably my network connection. When it works, it's a really good product.

Yeah, same mate. Had to sign back in twice, but was straightforward. As you say, it really is great when it works. Which, it has mostly, but they've had a bit of a mare the last month or so.

Swans TV with VPN on 17:28 - Nov 9 with 1369 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans TV with VPN on 14:42 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

I think the trick is to log in early.

I've found if you leave it later you get issues (probably because of demand)

I get on about 50 minutes before ko and get straight in.

Hope this helps

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans TV on 17:51 - Nov 9 with 1344 viewsruhrjack

After a few logins worked great.Owls-Swans
Swans TV on 17:57 - Nov 9 with 1339 viewsploppy

Perfect for me from start to finish. First time ever I think.
Swans TV with VPN on 18:00 - Nov 9 with 1333 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV with VPN on 17:28 - Nov 9 by Swanjaxs

I think the trick is to log in early.

I've found if you leave it later you get issues (probably because of demand)

I get on about 50 minutes before ko and get straight in.

Hope this helps

Thanks mate. Logged in about 2.20 though, had the swans tv 'splash screen' until Curt popped up. Logged me out about ten mins in. Logged back in and was generally ok after that, logged me out once but I could log back in and it was fine after that.

Swans TV with VPN on 15:15 - Nov 10 with 1222 viewsArchfuldogster

Swans TV with VPN on 14:55 - Nov 9 by Uxbridge

Ha, no worries, been trying to find anyone who tried to use during the Dark Market games to see if worked for them or not. Proving difficult to even find anyone who tried...

I have been in the Ukraine for dark market games. Worked fine for me 😀
Swans TV on 13:33 - Jan 19 with 950 viewsMrSwerve

Was out yesterday so for the first time I tried to watch Swans TV via the app. Admittedly it was via 4G with a good signal, but it kept dropping every minute or so. Felt like I was trying to watch an illegal stream rather than a paid-for service. How was Swans TV for people watching on PC yesterday? I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and just assume it was my signal that was messing it up.

Swans TV on 13:41 - Jan 19 with 946 viewsPorthcawlswan

Swans TV on 13:33 - Jan 19 by MrSwerve

Was out yesterday so for the first time I tried to watch Swans TV via the app. Admittedly it was via 4G with a good signal, but it kept dropping every minute or so. Felt like I was trying to watch an illegal stream rather than a paid-for service. How was Swans TV for people watching on PC yesterday? I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and just assume it was my signal that was messing it up.

Mine was perfect! Although weirdly at one point in the game the screen changed to a scantily clad woman on a screensaver 😂😭
Swans TV on 14:02 - Jan 19 with 925 viewsMrSwerve

Swans TV on 13:41 - Jan 19 by Porthcawlswan

Mine was perfect! Although weirdly at one point in the game the screen changed to a scantily clad woman on a screensaver 😂😭

Ah good, glad of that. To be fair it’s been pretty flawless the last few months (which it should be!).

Swans TV on 14:32 - Jan 19 with 911 viewsploppy

Swans TV on 13:41 - Jan 19 by Porthcawlswan

Pretty perfect here too, except for when the commentary disappeared. That wasn't altogether bad though.
Swans TV on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 814 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone having issues? It's not saying watch/listen live for me.

Swans TV on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 800 viewsMrSwerve

Scrap that - there's now a little tab saying 'live now' in the top corner. Click on that and it gives the options. Very hard to see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024