Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? 17:07 - Oct 19 with 7745 viewsChief

A lot of those players need a shaking and a telling about what this week actually means.

But do we have the players to deal with them?
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 17:27]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:09 - Oct 19 with 4133 viewsraynor94

Let's concentrate on beating Brentford first

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:10 - Oct 19 with 4131 viewsbazzool

It's gonna be tough, what's happened to our creativeness , we should of beat them 2 nill atleast and run rings around them, but oh no as usual lately we are struggling
How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:10 - Oct 19 with 4130 viewsSwanjaxs

A few of those players need dropping...

But they wont.

Celina will still be out on the left though thats for certain 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:12 - Oct 19 with 4088 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:10 - Oct 19 by Swanjaxs

A few of those players need dropping...

But they wont.

Celina will still be out on the left though thats for certain 👍

He dropped a few today.
We are very weak on the ball, no imagination and pedestrian.
I'm unsure why he is beligerently attacking with the same formation.
Maybe this is all a blag for the Cardiff game. 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:14 - Oct 19 with 4066 viewsChief

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:09 - Oct 19 by raynor94

Let's concentrate on beating Brentford first

Yea well that's a different thread.

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:27 - Oct 19 with 3970 viewsGammon

Do we have to “be” Cardiff? I’d much rather win the game personally.
How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:28 - Oct 19 with 3949 viewsChief

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:27 - Oct 19 by Gammon

Do we have to “be” Cardiff? I’d much rather win the game personally.

We could not pay for ours players or something

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 17:29 - Oct 19 with 3940 viewsmonmouth

If we can beat Brentford, I’ll happily cope with a draw against Cardiff, as long as we show some intent, and form.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:33 - Oct 19 with 3899 viewslonglostjack

Byers in Celina’s position and Carroll and Grimes in front of the defence. Routledge and Garrick on the bench. Get a grip Cooper. It was Barnsley.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 17:36 - Oct 19 with 3874 viewsSwans9

The amount of draws in the league shows how bad the strikers are. We drew 2 lost 1 against the bottom 3 in recent games shocking.
How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:38 - Oct 19 with 3836 viewsLeonWasGod

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:12 - Oct 19 by NotLoyal

He dropped a few today.
We are very weak on the ball, no imagination and pedestrian.
I'm unsure why he is beligerently attacking with the same formation.
Maybe this is all a blag for the Cardiff game. 😂

I can’t help feeling that he did well at the start of the season off the back of Potter’s work, with just a boost from the change/couple of players coming back and the confidence of good early results.

I’ve been struggling to see any progression from last year lately (we seem less certain on the ball if anything). Hopefully it’s just a blip and I’m wrong and we’ll get our swagger back soon. I enjoyed watching us last year, but this year is starting to be hard work already.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 3678 viewsswan65split

As someone said in another thread, we will be bullied .
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 3610 viewssainthelens

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:08 - Oct 19 by swan65split

Match their physical side , defend goofball, then Ayew will win it on his own.
Simple innit.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:30 - Oct 19 with 3588 viewsLandore_Jack

The sooner Tom Carroll leaves the club the better. A gutless player who offers the square root of sod all.

#backtojack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:42 - Oct 19 with 3536 viewslonglostjack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:30 - Oct 19 by Landore_Jack

The sooner Tom Carroll leaves the club the better. A gutless player who offers the square root of sod all.

Agree. Still remember that cross he whipped in at Anfield though. Why on earth would you play him in front of the back four? God how we’re crying out for a proper defensive midfielder who could break up play.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 18:43]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:42 - Oct 19 with 3534 views3swan

Oh for a Ferrie Bodde even now
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:57 - Oct 19 with 3458 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:42 - Oct 19 by 3swan

Oh for a Ferrie Bodde even now

At this level yes.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:48 - Oct 19 with 3139 viewsFireboy2

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:28 - Oct 19 by sainthelens

Match their physical side , defend goofball, then Ayew will win it on his own.
Simple innit.

Like your positivity.

Surely king leon will get the boys fired up with a rousing speech.

Then they will rip the fvckers a new one.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:00 - Oct 19 with 3103 viewsFireboy2

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:48 - Oct 19 by Fireboy2

Like your positivity.

Surely king leon will get the boys fired up with a rousing speech.

Then they will rip the fvckers a new one.

Btw i really really wish i could be there but its the eldests birthday and couldnt get away with bringing him down to be a mascot.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:02 - Oct 19 with 3095 viewsLeonWasGod

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:08 - Oct 19 by swan65split

Easy answer to that:

Get into 'em, f*k 'em up!
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:03 - Oct 19 with 3095 viewsOldjack

We need warriors for this one ,shame we've only got a couple

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:09 - Oct 19 with 3072 viewsLeonWasGod

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:03 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

We need warriors for this one ,shame we've only got a couple

We do, although last year we could play through/around teams who tried to rough us up (depending on the ref as well). More of that would be good, rather than trying to match them with a physical game.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:15 - Oct 19 with 3048 viewsdickythorpe

FFS!!!!

Derbys are all about "on the day"......at this time in the season it's all about "bragging rites".......still no club has done the double over each other
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 22:15]
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:15 - Oct 19 with 3051 viewsOldjack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:09 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

We do, although last year we could play through/around teams who tried to rough us up (depending on the ref as well). More of that would be good, rather than trying to match them with a physical game.

earlier this season we could do that ,but it's all gone tits up recently ,ever since Cooper won manager of the month

He needs to start kicking asses and take a good look at himself aswell ,we could easily have been 3 down today by halftime ,shocking stuff

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 04:00 - Oct 20 with 2842 viewsTimTtam

Ayew/Borja will score inside the first 5 minutes, a Cardiff player will avoid an obvious red card just before half time, and they'll equalise at 90+5 from a long throw in.

Don't deny it. You know it's coming

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024