Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? 17:07 - Oct 19 with 7785 viewsChief

A lot of those players need a shaking and a telling about what this week actually means.

But do we have the players to deal with them?
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 17:27]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:04 - Oct 21 with 1354 viewsSTID2017

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:49 - Oct 21 by sainthelens

Always dangle your conkers in vinegar for best results.

I was always advised to bake them in the oven ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 00:10 - Oct 22 with 1306 viewsJacket

While I wouldn't go into a hissy fit like the OP and suggest we have no way of beating them, I've got to admit that I'm worried they could win by the odd goal. A draw is what I'm expecting though I'm afraid.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:39 - Oct 22 with 1189 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 00:10 - Oct 22 by Jacket

While I wouldn't go into a hissy fit like the OP and suggest we have no way of beating them, I've got to admit that I'm worried they could win by the odd goal. A draw is what I'm expecting though I'm afraid.

Both sides would take a draw every time, it's the worst game of the season, no enjoyment whatsoever.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:21 - Oct 22 with 1159 viewsnantywatcher

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:39 - Oct 22 by NotLoyal

Both sides would take a draw every time, it's the worst game of the season, no enjoyment whatsoever.

3-0 last time - you didn't enjoy that?
How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 09:29 - Oct 22 with 1152 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:10 - Oct 19 by bazzool

It's gonna be tough, what's happened to our creativeness , we should of beat them 2 nill atleast and run rings around them, but oh no as usual lately we are struggling

They are in pretty poor form away from home too, it will probably come down to attitude more than anything else, which worries me a bit?
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:30 - Oct 22 with 1150 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 04:00 - Oct 20 by TimTtam

Ayew/Borja will score inside the first 5 minutes, a Cardiff player will avoid an obvious red card just before half time, and they'll equalise at 90+5 from a long throw in.

Don't deny it. You know it's coming

Sounds very likely!
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:31 - Oct 22 with 1152 viewsJacket

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:21 - Oct 22 by nantywatcher

There are exceptions to every rule. The game is mostly a tense cagey affair, but what I dislike about it is that it brings the worst out of all of us, particularly them. I will never forget their vile behaviour after Alan Davies commited suicide. Let's hope there's no stupidity regarding Sala On Saturday.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:32 - Oct 22 with 1149 viewsJacket

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 04:00 - Oct 20 by TimTtam

Ayew/Borja will score inside the first 5 minutes, a Cardiff player will avoid an obvious red card just before half time, and they'll equalise at 90+5 from a long throw in.

Don't think anybody in the ground would be a least bit surprised if this happens!
Login to get fewer ads

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 09:46 - Oct 22 with 1135 viewsTimTtam

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 09:29 - Oct 22 by AlfieMooresSon

They are in pretty poor form away from home too, it will probably come down to attitude more than anything else, which worries me a bit?

The fact they haven't won away in a meaningful game since April 17 makes it even worse. In a way, I want them to beat Millwall just to break that drought before Sunday.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:52 - Oct 22 with 1134 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:21 - Oct 22 by nantywatcher

Only when Bony nodded in the third at around 85 minutes. We only got the second goal about 5 minutes before that.

These game are generally horrible.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 10:37 - Oct 22 with 1091 viewsNotLoyal

After the third...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 15:36 - Oct 22 with 1027 viewscontroversial_jack

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 09:29 - Oct 22 by AlfieMooresSon

We are poor at home though!
How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:51 - Oct 22 with 964 viewsFireboy2

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 15:36 - Oct 22 by controversial_jack

We are poor at home though!

Should make for aload of goals then.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:45 - Oct 22 with 900 viewsChief

Well it doesn't look like I was overreacting now does it?

How the hell do we get out of this slump against them on Sunday!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:00 - Oct 22 with 855 viewssainthelens

I'm clinging onto cliches like....can't play that badly again/there will be a reaction.
Straw clutching after tonight. Pss poor all round. Was excited for Sunday....now I'm fckn dreading it.
Someone reassure me it'll be ok.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:07 - Oct 22 with 850 viewsdonnybackspin

Going to hr a shit Sunday.

Wales will lose and and the scum will beat us 2:0.

I hope I am wrong.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:33 - Oct 24 with 742 viewsOldjack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:07 - Oct 22 by donnybackspin

Going to hr a shit Sunday.

Wales will lose and and the scum will beat us 2:0.

I hope I am wrong.

On the other hand ,we get our mojo back, Wales win and we beat the scum 4-0

Just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:39 - Oct 24 with 730 viewsmonmouth

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:00 - Oct 22 by sainthelens

I'm clinging onto cliches like....can't play that badly again/there will be a reaction.
Straw clutching after tonight. Pss poor all round. Was excited for Sunday....now I'm fckn dreading it.

They're on the same points as Brentford so they are unlikely to do any better than Brentford did?

They say it's soothing to imagine and prepare for worst case. Are you soothed?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:43 - Oct 24 with 722 viewsbonymine

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:33 - Oct 24 by Oldjack

On the other hand ,we get our mojo back, Wales win and we beat the scum 4-0

Just smile

Put that bottle of ‘Jack’ down Alan ....😳😉😂

4-0 win 😳😳 ....goalscorers please ??? if we get 4 shots on goal all afternoon I’ll be delighted !!

Got a bore draw written all over it either 0-0 or 1-1 I hate these games so much at stake nobody cares about the performance whatsoever it’s just the end result 👍🤞

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 710 viewsOldjack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:43 - Oct 24 by bonymine

Put that bottle of ‘Jack’ down Alan ....😳😉😂

4-0 win 😳😳 ....goalscorers please ??? if we get 4 shots on goal all afternoon I’ll be delighted !!

Got a bore draw written all over it either 0-0 or 1-1 I hate these games so much at stake nobody cares about the performance whatsoever it’s just the end result 👍🤞

Andre gets the 4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 706 viewsbonymine

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 21:48 - Oct 24 by Oldjack

Andre gets the 4

Now put those TWO bottles of Jack down mate or you’re in danger of missing the game 😉😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:40 - Oct 24 with 661 viewsDJack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:00 - Oct 22 by sainthelens

No matter what the score you, I and many others will be feeling worried/vaguely sick during the game...at the end fck knows!

Feel better now?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:27 - Oct 25 with 586 viewsTimTtam

From watching the highlights, I thought that overall we had 8 decent chances to score a goal, and Brentford had 7. A few of ours came late on, but we still looked very good going forward. And we were running with purpose and intent.

Their first goal was because Roberts was ball-watching, the second was awful by Bidwell, and the third was poor by Rodon. But they were all goals conceded through the opposition passing the ball along the ground. We don't need to worry about that on Sunday!

I suppose it wasn't that terrible a performance after all.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 9:28]

My name is Matt

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:50 - Oct 25 with 568 viewssainthelens

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:27 - Oct 25 by TimTtam

From watching the highlights, I thought that overall we had 8 decent chances to score a goal, and Brentford had 7. A few of ours came late on, but we still looked very good going forward. And we were running with purpose and intent.

Their first goal was because Roberts was ball-watching, the second was awful by Bidwell, and the third was poor by Rodon. But they were all goals conceded through the opposition passing the ball along the ground. We don't need to worry about that on Sunday!

I suppose it wasn't that terrible a performance after all.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 9:28]

I was there, believe me we were awful. Takes a lot for me to say that.
Huge questions for us to answer come Sunday.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 10:27 - Oct 25 with 549 viewsTimTtam

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:50 - Oct 25 by sainthelens

I was there, believe me we were awful. Takes a lot for me to say that.
Huge questions for us to answer come Sunday.

Damn

Oh well. There's still a positive. We can't play any worse...can we?

My name is Matt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024