Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? 17:07 - Oct 19 with 7768 viewsChief

A lot of those players need a shaking and a telling about what this week actually means.

But do we have the players to deal with them?
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 17:27]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:51 - Oct 20 with 1762 viewsjacks777

FAO Chief. Pull yourself together mun.
You represent a typical snowflake having a meltdown over absolutely nothing.

Just to reassure you. We are playing Cardiff next, that’s right Cardiff who are actually below us in the league.

If you still aren’t reassured then maybe you should go and see a doctor and hopefully he’ll prescribe some Valium as I’ve got a feeling you are in for a long week.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:54 - Oct 20 with 1759 viewsNotLoyal

Proper fans of course realise its Brentford next.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:58 - Oct 20 with 1738 viewsjacks777

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:54 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

Proper fans of course realise its Brentford next.

Super fan alert 😂
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:23 - Oct 20 with 1700 viewsChief

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:51 - Oct 20 by jacks777

Just to reassure you. We are playing Cardiff next, that’s right Cardiff who are actually below us in the league.

If you still aren’t reassured then maybe you should go and see a doctor and hopefully he’ll prescribe some Valium as I’ve got a feeling you are in for a long week.

I was just asking a valid question.

Football isn't played on paper, we aren't automatically going to be fine because we're above them in the league.

I hope Cooper has a plan.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:24 - Oct 20 with 1698 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:58 - Oct 20 by jacks777

Super fan alert 😂

Fancy a pint on Sunday?

OK I've changed it.

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:57 - Oct 20 with 1664 viewsjacks777

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:24 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

Fancy a pint on Sunday?

Change the fooking record. I’ve told you before, you had your chance before and shite out.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 11:17 - Oct 20 with 1625 viewsBadlands

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:51 - Oct 20 by jacks777

We played Stoke and Barnsley who were bottom and bottom but one and took 1 point.
League position has meant nothing to he Swans of late.
They will have looked at the Stoke game and will be confident.
I can't see our players looking like a team any time soon, especially at home.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:29 - Oct 20 with 1591 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:57 - Oct 20 by jacks777

Change the fooking record. I’ve told you before, you had your chance before and shite out.

I’m inviting you for a beer, why have you got such a negative mindset.
Keep hiding 🤪

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:44 - Oct 20 with 1561 viewsjacks777

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:29 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

Keep hiding 🤪

If you want to meet men you don’t know there’s plenty of dogging sites available I’m sure.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:45 - Oct 20 with 1570 viewsThornburyswan

Our current form/tactics would suggest that we won’t, that said derbies tend to ignore any recent form stats (only exception appears to be the Merseyside version which Everton seem to fail at regardless of any other statistics) - that said I, at least to some degree, share your concern.

We certainly cannot go ‘toe to toe’ with our capital friends as we would definitely lose a physical/set piece based match - we have to play to our strengths of possession/passing/territory & trust that when the few chances that we create come messrs Baston, Ayew & Celina can take them.

Personally & assuming Rodon is available I’d go with 5 at the back & ask Roberts/Bidwell to provide the width pushing both Celina & Ayew inside to play behind Borja.

Woodman

VdH. Wilmott. Rodon

Roberts. Grimes. Fulton/Carroll. Bidwell

Ayew. Celina

Baston
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:54 - Oct 20 with 1556 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:44 - Oct 20 by jacks777

If you want to meet men you don’t know there’s plenty of dogging sites available I’m sure.

What are you trying to say ?
Anal fun Is my forte’.

OK I've changed it.

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:55 - Oct 20 with 1553 viewsSwanjaxs

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:29 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

Keep hiding 🤪

How about you both meet up for a good old fashioned arm wrestle?

A mutually agreed venue

Best of three

After the scum game...

Settle this once and for all 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 1419 viewsbonymine

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:03 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

We need warriors for this one ,shame we've only got a couple

Oh for a bit of steel in midfield we miss Fer Alan nothing else there really all too lightweight !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:54 - Oct 21 with 1324 viewsNotLoyal

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:55 - Oct 20 by Swanjaxs

A mutually agreed venue

Best of three

After the scum game...

He just needs a hug, a big kiss and some love, that's all. A lost soul amongst a crowd of lost souls.

OK I've changed it.

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:18 - Oct 21 with 1308 viewssainthelens

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 08:54 - Oct 21 by NotLoyal

He just needs a hug, a big kiss and some love, that's all. A lost soul amongst a crowd of lost souls.

Win Sunday and we'll all be friends/hugging etc. I may even say hello to Dwight and ask how he is.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 16:55 - Oct 21 with 1172 viewsOldjack

Roy Keane on hugging and kissing ,spot on !.Hope we get none of that against the scum

,it's war out there you kardiff kants
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 16:55]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 17:02 - Oct 21 with 1152 viewsJoe_bradshaw

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 09:18 - Oct 21 by sainthelens

Win Sunday and we'll all be friends/hugging etc. I may even say hello to Dwight and ask how he is.

He'll be delirious if Man U have picked up a point at Norwich.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 18:59 - Oct 21 with 1095 viewsOldjack

needs airing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 19:18 - Oct 21 with 1078 viewspencoedjack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 16:55 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

Roy Keane on hugging and kissing ,spot on !.Hope we get none of that against the scum

,it's war out there you kardiff kants
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 16:55]

Keane is spot on
How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 19:22 - Oct 21 with 1073 viewsGammon

How the hell are we going to be the scum next weekend? on 17:38 - Oct 19 by LeonWasGod

I can’t help feeling that he did well at the start of the season off the back of Potter’s work, with just a boost from the change/couple of players coming back and the confidence of good early results.

I’ve been struggling to see any progression from last year lately (we seem less certain on the ball if anything). Hopefully it’s just a blip and I’m wrong and we’ll get our swagger back soon. I enjoyed watching us last year, but this year is starting to be hard work already.

Excellent post I agree.

Cooper is a pretender he doesn’t have a scooby doo.

In for a long season.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 19:25 - Oct 21 with 1069 viewscontroversial_jack

We are currently 19th on form and the Scum are 9th, could be a tough game
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 19:30 - Oct 21 with 1058 viewsOldjack

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 19:25 - Oct 21 by controversial_jack

We are currently 19th on form and the Scum are 9th, could be a tough game

they play with no midfield ,..hoooffffffffff .Our midfield is in serious disarray atm

should make for an very interesting game

2-0

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 19:36 - Oct 21 with 1047 viewssainthelens

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 19:30 - Oct 21 by Oldjack

they play with no midfield ,..hoooffffffffff .Our midfield is in serious disarray atm

should make for an very interesting game

2-0

They hardly play through the midfield with their constant hoofing. Should benefit us. Ayew will tear that cvnt Morrison a new one.
How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:32 - Oct 21 with 976 viewsSTID2017

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 12:55 - Oct 20 by Swanjaxs

A mutually agreed venue

Best of three

After the scum game...

Even better, it's conker season.
They could each bring their best conker along and see who's the champion

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:49 - Oct 21 with 956 viewssainthelens

How the hell are we going to beat the scum next weekend? on 22:32 - Oct 21 by STID2017

Even better, it's conker season.
They could each bring their best conker along and see who's the champion

Always dangle your conkers in vinegar for best results.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024