Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread 00:30 - Oct 20 with 28606 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 20 with 9344 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Are brentford bringing many?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:43 - Oct 20 with 9314 viewsjacks777

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 20 by felixstowe_jack

Many what ? If you mean fans, probably less than 500.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 14:44]
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 15:01 - Oct 20 with 9313 views34dfgdf54

Without trying to sound like Dwight, next two games anything less than 6 points will be a failure.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Oct 20 with 9310 viewsPegojack

I'll be there, so 3 points nailed on.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 20 with 9239 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 20 by felixstowe_jack

These mad scallywags might put in an appearance at some old people’s home in a 20 mile radius.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Oct 20 with 9191 viewsTimTtam

I think this will be the circuit breaker.

4-1 win. Yes 4.

Besides, unless I stay up until 2:45am, we will draw at minimum.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 20 with 9187 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Oct 20 by TimTtam

I think this will be the circuit breaker.

4-1 win. Yes 4.

Besides, unless I stay up until 2:45am, we will draw at minimum.

Swans to score 4 goals ? You're having a Giraffe ...shirley

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 17:55 - Oct 20 with 9177 viewsTimTtam

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 20 by Flashberryjack

Swans to score 4 goals ? You're having a Giraffe ...shirley

It can be done...I hope

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:12 - Oct 20 with 9168 viewsswitchingcode

2 1 win for the Bees with around 300 aways
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:49 - Oct 20 with 9123 viewssainthelens

Briton Ferry on lockdown.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 19:57 - Oct 20 with 9070 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 18:49 - Oct 20 by sainthelens

Briton Ferry on lockdown.

They just dipped their toes in the water at the Ferry......they are planning a pincer movement and are going in hard and heavy down the Gower...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 9039 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 16:34 - Oct 20 by jackharris

These mad scallywags might put in an appearance at some old people’s home in a 20 mile radius.

I think the spanking they got last time for interrupting the bingo was enough for them. I mean one of the blokes who saw them off was 69 ffs.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Oct 20 with 8994 viewsflashj

We need to beat Brentford, to turn this mini slump around. Not sure how mind you, as we have no presence in the centre of the park. Losses to draws, draws to wins etc
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 22:28 - Oct 20 with 8925 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Oct 20 by NotLoyal

I think the spanking they got last time for interrupting the bingo was enough for them. I mean one of the blokes who saw them off was 69 ffs.

I went in the home end at Griffin Park once with 4 mates as we were late arriving there and a mate of mine had a full conversation with Jimmy Rimmer on the touchline about their golf tee off time the next day at Pennard 😂😂 the locals were totally gobsmacked but just complained to the coppers to chuck us out then they took us around the pitch to the Away End ...🤣🤣

Passive Pussies are Brentford ...FACT !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 10:29 - Oct 21 with 8680 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:12 - Oct 20 by flashj

We need to beat Brentford, to turn this mini slump around. Not sure how mind you, as we have no presence in the centre of the park. Losses to draws, draws to wins etc

Wingers .... sorted.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 10:57 - Oct 21 with 8657 viewspencoedjack

They were 2 nil down with 6 mins to go Saturday & won 3 2

Difficult game.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 12:59 - Oct 21 with 8573 viewsbuilthjack

We need to grind a result.
We have to take our chances and shoot when anywhere near goal, not pussyfoot around.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 8482 viewsSwansea93

Celina in the middle this time please.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 21 with 8453 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 14:54 - Oct 21 by Swansea93

Celina in the middle this time please.

init ,I still can't see why he's being played on the wing ,warra a waste of talent ,Our midfield has been shocking of late ,being totally overrun by the likes of Reading Stoke and Barnsley .Surely Cooper can see this or maybe not ,he's not learnt since the Reading game ,CONTROL THE MIDFIELD AND YOU CONTROL THE GAME!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 21 with 8447 viewsBadlands

Lose or draw and another poor performance Tomorrow night and the atmosphere for Cardiff will be toxic.
Lose to Cardiff and Cooper coulee well become Agent Steve.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 21 with 8419 viewsVincent_Vega

2-0 Home win,

Roberts, Baston

set us up nicely for the derby.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 21 with 8202 viewsFireboy2

Is it just me or does anyone really give a fvck about this game.

Sunday the 27th is the one i care most about.

And its my eldests birthday as well.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 8164 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

It’s a must win if we want to be automatic / play off contenders.
The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 21:37 - Oct 21 with 8152 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

Huge confidence booster tomorrow Ed. If we lose we go into the Cardiff game low on moral. We need to win. Then beat the TFD.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Brentford FC Match Thread on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 8135 viewsFireboy2

Imo cooper fvcked up by playing weak as p!ss surridge on saturday instead of borja borja in conjunction with ayew would have won us saturdays game, surridge would be better playing against brentford at home therefore saving borja for scumdiff.

I get where you are coming from but as ive said id rather sacrifice tomorrow so to win on sunday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024