Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 19:30 - Oct 20 with 4544 viewsPJackArmy

Is not good enough. Every goal I can remember has come from our left hand side, this is also due to celina being on the left infront of him. Really p*ssed off at the moment with team selections, it needs a right shake up, this needs to be done!!

.............. Woodman

....... VDH Rodon Wilmott

Roberts........................... John

.............Grimes Fulton
....................Celina

..................Ayew
........................Baston
Bidwell on 08:47 - Oct 23 with 1111 viewsploppy

How Bidwell is starting over Naughton, or even Declan John, is beyond me. Naughton even on the wrong side is better than Bidwell.
Bidwell on 14:38 - Jan 5 with 901 viewsPJackArmy

This thread is from October and look at all the clueless lot on here defending him, blaming celina, saying he's a scapegoat blah blah, he is an embarrassment of a defender who can't even play left back nevermind being risked in centre back today!!
Bidwell on 14:42 - Jan 5 with 873 viewsAngelRangelQS

Useless
Bidwell on 14:44 - Jan 5 with 872 viewsicecoldjack

Bidwell on 20:42 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

The bloke is an utter donkey, lacks pace, no skill and gets caught out if position. I don't expect us to have top class players at this level but from day 1 he just hasn't looked like a Swans type player for me.

He is a paint by numbers full back and nothing more, you get what you pay for ...we paid nothing, if my memory serves correct !

May I refer you to my earlier comment.
Bidwell on 15:03 - Jan 5 with 759 viewsminimichu

Bidwell on 14:44 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

May I refer you to my earlier comment.

Spot on. How can we ever return to a footballing side when while we’ve got players like him involved?
Bidwell on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 625 viewsbuilthjack

Bidwell on 15:03 - Jan 5 by minimichu

Spot on. How can we ever return to a footballing side when while we’ve got players like him involved?

Bucknell turned him down

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024