Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? 13:01 - Oct 21 with 1214 viewsjackharris

How many did we give them for Sunday’s Match? I would guess with the extra segregation about the 1,700 to 1,800 mark?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 13:15 - Oct 21 with 1165 viewsbuilthjack

I was told it was 1780

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 13:38 - Oct 21 with 1118 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hopefully as few as possible under the rules.

I hope they spend the time after Tuesday night removing the toilets from the away end and replacing them with a few buckets chained to the walls.

The filthy scumbags.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 13:56 - Oct 21 with 1073 viewsTaliesin

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 13:38 - Oct 21 by Joe_bradshaw

I hope they spend the time after Tuesday night removing the toilets from the away end and replacing them with a few buckets chained to the walls.

The filthy scumbags.

Buckets?? Just lay down some plastic sheeting and let them slide about in their own excrement
Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 14:10 - Oct 21 with 1038 viewsjacks777

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 14:16 - Oct 21 with 1026 viewsjackharris

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 13:15 - Oct 21 by builthjack

I was told it was 1780

Thanks Builth...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 16:44 - Oct 21 with 884 viewsJBT95

Cardiff’s Allocation for the Liberty? on 13:38 - Oct 21 by Joe_bradshaw

The filthy scumbags.

More likely they'll be removing the broken ones on Monday morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024