Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post 14:46 - Oct 21 with 1093 viewsSTID2017

Cheers.
Any chance you can also remove the non - relevant posts on the ticket page, as you clearly have time on your hands ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:48 - Oct 21 with 1084 viewsbuilthjack

Your message for the Brentford ticket, dated 17th Oct, is still on there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:52 - Oct 21 with 1072 viewsSTID2017

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:48 - Oct 21 by builthjack

Your message for the Brentford ticket, dated 17th Oct, is still on there

I know. I posted on the Football page but it was moved to the ticket page, which hardly anyone looks at .
That is my point.
Also the ticket page is full to bursting with old posts

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:54 - Oct 21 with 1065 viewsbuilthjack

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:52 - Oct 21 by STID2017

I know. I posted on the Football page but it was moved to the ticket page, which hardly anyone looks at .
That is my point.
Also the ticket page is full to bursting with old posts

You are right. Don't know why there are still tickets for sale on here from well over a year ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:57 - Oct 21 with 1046 viewsDarran

Lord Bony,probably. Worst Mod in the history of the Internet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:36 - Oct 21 with 883 viewsstevethejack

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 14:54 - Oct 21 by builthjack

You are right. Don't know why there are still tickets for sale on here from well over a year ago.

I was tidying up that forum for a couple of years, until there were issues with others gaining access to the admin account.

Despite numerous requests to get access back to tidy it up, all requests have been ignored.
Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:41 - Oct 21 with 877 viewsbuilthjack

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:36 - Oct 21 by stevethejack

I was tidying up that forum for a couple of years, until there were issues with others gaining access to the admin account.

Despite numerous requests to get access back to tidy it up, all requests have been ignored.

I wonder who was hijacking the admin account?

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:49 - Oct 21 with 848 viewsDarran

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:41 - Oct 21 by builthjack

I wonder who was hijacking the admin account?

Don’t listen to the lying prick. I’ve discussed the subject with Phil and like I’ve said Steve is a lying prick.

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 21:08 - Oct 21 with 810 viewsGaryjack

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:49 - Oct 21 by Darran

Don’t listen to the lying prick. I’ve discussed the subject with Phil and like I’ve said Steve is a lying prick.

Steve is a well respected poster on here. And besides, i've just spoken with Phil and he said he's never heard of you?
Login to get fewer ads

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 21:09 - Oct 21 with 806 viewsDarran

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 21:08 - Oct 21 by Garyjack

Steve is a well respected poster on here. And besides, i've just spoken with Phil and he said he's never heard of you?

I can assure you Steve is a lying prick.

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 21:34 - Oct 21 with 753 viewsbuilthjack

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:49 - Oct 21 by Darran

Steve has always been fine with me. You are not the hijacker are you?

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 22:27 - Oct 21 with 719 viewsSTID2017

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 20:36 - Oct 21 by stevethejack

I also offered to undertake this task as I have far too much time on my hands.
However Phil didn't take me up on it.

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 22:54 - Oct 21 with 695 viewsDarran

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 21:34 - Oct 21 by builthjack

Steve has always been fine with me. You are not the hijacker are you?

He’s a lying prick and I know he is.

Message to Admin that Moved My Brentford Ticket Post on 08:41 - Oct 22 with 569 viewsNotLoyal

F u ck me its a funny old do round here.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024