Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... 18:59 - Oct 21 with 864 viewstheloneranger

Does World Cup ref Jaco Pepyer deserve the elbow??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 19:02 - Oct 21 with 857 viewsNeath_Jack

I know his brother Tom, terrible liar he is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 20:49 - Oct 21 with 770 viewsFireboy2

Fvcking brilliant.

Some people cant take a joke.
World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 21:42 - Oct 21 with 726 viewsmonmouth

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 20:49 - Oct 21 by Fireboy2

Fvcking brilliant.

Some people cant take a joke.

I don’t know...I’m not sure Rolland cavorting with the French in 2011 would have met with universal acclaim. Ill advised when feelings are still raw.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 21:58]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 710 viewsBrynCartwright

No, Jaco does not deserve any sanction at all.

The big French cant that did his stupid malicious elbow thrust is the brigand in this story. What a dick-head he is,and it in all probability caused his team to miss out on a Semi-Final place.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 22:04 - Oct 21 with 678 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/50131035

He'd never have been selected again anyway
World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 08:41 - Oct 22 with 547 viewssherpajacob

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 21:42 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I don’t know...I’m not sure Rolland cavorting with the French in 2011 would have met with universal acclaim. Ill advised when feelings are still raw.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 21:58]

A,picture of Louis Picamoles tip tackling Rolland and driving his head into the floor would have cheered me up no end.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 13:11 - Oct 22 with 467 viewstheloneranger

Wales coach Warren Gatland played down the incident.

"I just think he's had his 50th cap, he's posing with a few fans and making a bit of a joke about the incident in the game," Gatland said.

"How people interpret that is up to them. The way things are and the way how 'PC' (politically correct) people are, people make mountains out of molehills, that's how I view the situation at the moment." 👍👍

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 13:16 - Oct 22 with 454 viewspembsjack

Its a bit of banter, but can you imagine the meltdown on here if our ref on Sunday did the same about a contentious match winning decision with the blueturds!
Login to get fewer ads

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 13:18 - Oct 22 with 447 viewsJoe_bradshaw

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 13:16 - Oct 22 by pembsjack

Its a bit of banter, but can you imagine the meltdown on here if our ref on Sunday did the same about a contentious match winning decision with the blueturds!

Nothing contentious about the red card. Even blind Frenchmen agreed with it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 13:32 - Oct 22 with 432 viewspembsjack

World Rugby investigate referee Jaco Peyper 'elbow' photo with Wales fans ... on 13:18 - Oct 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Nothing contentious about the red card. Even blind Frenchmen agreed with it.

You'd still be pissed about it if you lost a big game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024