Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues 09:16 - Oct 22 with 6732 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Whats changed, seems way more problems than years ago?
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 9:27]
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:47 - Oct 22 with 4546 viewsProfessor

Constant media sniping at her. Clear racial overtones. Someone perhaps briefing the media against her. Just look at some of Jan Moir's writing in the Daily Heil
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:49 - Oct 22 with 4541 viewsHighjack

I know they get a hell of a lot of privileges but it can’t be easy living in the goldfish bowl like that, having to watch everything you say and do. It’s going to take its toll on some of them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:51 - Oct 22 with 4533 viewsdickythorpe

Who cares?
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:56 - Oct 22 with 4518 viewsHighjack

The centuries of incest probably doesn’t help either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:01 - Oct 22 with 4507 viewssainthelens

They've just been in a country where poverty/loss of limbs is everywhere. Then we have to listen to them moaning that the press are on their backs. They need to get a grip.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:11 - Oct 22 with 4480 viewsWarwickHunt

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:49 - Oct 22 by Highjack

I know they get a hell of a lot of privileges but it can’t be easy living in the goldfish bowl like that, having to watch everything you say and do. It’s going to take its toll on some of them.

Gissa job.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:14 - Oct 22 with 4479 viewsRokerite

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:47 - Oct 22 by Professor

Constant media sniping at her. Clear racial overtones. Someone perhaps briefing the media against her. Just look at some of Jan Moir's writing in the Daily Heil

I wasn't aware of Jan Moir so I've just read one of her most recent articles about Harry and Meghan. I couldn't disagree with a word she wrote. Meghan Markle the new Wallis Simpson?
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:23 - Oct 22 with 4468 viewsLohengrin

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:14 - Oct 22 by Rokerite

I wasn't aware of Jan Moir so I've just read one of her most recent articles about Harry and Meghan. I couldn't disagree with a word she wrote. Meghan Markle the new Wallis Simpson?

Nell Gwyn would be a better comparison than Mrs Simpson.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:29 - Oct 22 with 4460 viewsDarran

A pair of drama queens that get on my fuçking tits. Just go away.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:30 - Oct 22 with 4460 viewsLohengrin

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:29 - Oct 22 by Darran

A pair of drama queens that get on my fuçking tits. Just go away.

Big Cheap Trick fan she is.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:30 - Oct 22 with 4455 viewsDarran

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:51 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Who cares?

Outstanding post Dick,who the fuçk cares? Pair of pricks.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 10:53 - Oct 22 with 4435 viewsNotLoyal

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:49 - Oct 22 by Highjack

She had a choice not to marry in to the gene pool.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 11:28 - Oct 22 with 4394 viewsLegend83

I feel a bit like the press and public have had it in for her from the word go but she certainly doesn't help herself e.g. preaching on about the environment while regularly travelling by private jet; touring a country where people are literally scavenging for their next meal and asking why people are not asking if she is ok...
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues (n/t) on 13:20 - Oct 22 with 4324 viewsTimTtam

[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 17:02]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:48 - Oct 22 with 4271 viewssainthelens

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues (n/t) on 13:20 - Oct 22 by TimTtam

You may want to make your mind up on something.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:51 - Oct 22 with 4264 viewslondonlisa2001

“I never really liked her on Suits”.

I don’t know the best way to explain this, but that’s a TV programme. She played a character on that TV programme.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:10 - Oct 22 with 4246 viewsHighjack

Well one of those was an acting job that she just did for money and fame. The other was a show about lawyers.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:29 - Oct 22 with 4224 viewsLohengrin

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:10 - Oct 22 by Highjack

Well one of those was an acting job that she just did for money and fame. The other was a show about lawyers.

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:34 - Oct 22 with 4220 viewsFlashberryjack

It might help their cause if they didn't start lecturing people how to lower their carbon footprint, then do the exact opposite.

I used to quite like Harry, especially all his fantastic work for severely injured servicemen, but now he's just turned into a f*cking hypocrite, just like the rest of those luvies of show business world... tw*ts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 16:16 - Oct 22 with 4187 viewslifelong

Can’t see the relationship lasting, not that I’m particularly bothered.

Perhaps they could opt out of their royal duties, get jobs in Tesco’s and go and live somewhere quiet.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 16:19 - Oct 22 with 4181 viewssainthelens

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 15:10 - Oct 22 by Highjack

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 4153 viewsTimTtam

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 14:51 - Oct 22 by londonlisa2001

“I never really liked her on Suits”.

I don’t know the best way to explain this, but that’s a TV programme. She played a character on that TV programme.

Do you really think I'm that stupid? It obviously has no relevance to her as a person. It's an off-the-cuff statement.

Far out, where is people's sense of humor on this forum? The moment someone says something wrong, they're hounded on by the pack...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 19:28 - Oct 22 with 4053 viewsdickythorpe

There's not the fun there used to be on here anymore.
It's too serious, and many are points scoring all the time.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 20:00 - Oct 22 with 4040 viewslondonlisa2001

Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 17:01 - Oct 22 by TimTtam

Do you really think I'm that stupid? It obviously has no relevance to her as a person. It's an off-the-cuff statement.

Far out, where is people's sense of humor on this forum? The moment someone says something wrong, they're hounded on by the pack...

I’m not hounding you, you silly sod, I was replying tongue in cheek.
Harry and Megan alleged mental health issues on 09:30 - Oct 24 with 3873 viewswestwalesed

Two Issues as I see it, obviously complete speculation!

1) Duty
I'm not sure Meghan has fully grasped the concept of duty and what that means if you are a member of the Royal Family. Once you are a British Royal, you simply lose all rights to a private life because the public expect you to be fully open. The Queen, as an example, would see her life as being a servant of the crown, the institutions, her subjects and God (she is highly religious). It has been muted that the Royals ere the original reality TV show - we get to ogle at everything they do but the pay off is that we tolerate their lives of extraordinary wealth and comfort. I genuinely don't think Meghan has grasped the difference between celebrity and duty.

Which brings me onto my next theory:

2) Narcissism
To me, Meghan is showing all the traits of a Narcissistic Personality. She absolutely has to be the centre of attention and if she isn't she cultivates a situation where she becomes it.

a) Going to Africa to raise awareness about disenfranchised women and then making it all about how unhappy she is;
b) Walking down the isle on her own breaking e single convention going, let alone in a royal context;
c) stating that she wants to change the role of a royal princess;
d) hugging people when they clearly are expecting to curtsey (again breaking with tradition);
e) throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way (number of private staff who have been sacked??);
f) and this is the clincher for me - seemingly driving a wedge between Harry and William/Kate. What could be better for a Narcissist than being so important that she "makes" a Royal prince choose her over convention/duty.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024