Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 20:33 - Oct 22 with 1110 views34dfgdf54

What the actual f*ck is Cooper thinking playing him. He’s clearly injured.
Rodon on 20:55 - Oct 22 with 987 viewsFireboy2

Said in another topic that i cant believe hes playing, cooper obviously doesnt fancy wilmot or cabango.
Rodon on 22:50 - Oct 22 with 762 viewsNortbankboy

Rodon on 20:55 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

Said in another topic that i cant believe hes playing, cooper obviously doesnt fancy wilmot or cabango.

Rosen got man up and say he is not fit..
Bad mistake for 3rd goal today
Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 22 with 711 viewssainthelens

We noticed soon as second half started he could barely walk let alone run. Game was all but lost soon after, should have come off....what was the fckn point in keeping him on risking fck knows what injury . Poor kid , Cooper will ruin him.
Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 22 with 707 viewsicecoldjack

Rodon on 22:50 - Oct 22 by Nortbankboy

Rosen got man up and say he is not fit..
Bad mistake for 3rd goal today

Well, he gives away a suicide ball like that in almost all his games in fairness.
Surely the opposition managers know that if he gets put under pressure he flaps with the ball?

Early days for Rodon, big learning curve ahead, if he’s carrying an injury And playing then he’s. Stupid, he does always run like he’s injured though !
If I was the manager I’d consider resting him for a few games now, results aren’t going great so pull him out and keep his confidence intact.
Ditto big time Charlie Conner Roberts.
Rodon on 23:01 - Oct 22 with 671 viewsLeonWasGod

Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Well, he gives away a suicide ball like that in almost all his games in fairness.
Surely the opposition managers know that if he gets put under pressure he flaps with the ball?

Early days for Rodon, big learning curve ahead, if he’s carrying an injury And playing then he’s. Stupid, he does always run like he’s injured though !
If I was the manager I’d consider resting him for a few games now, results aren’t going great so pull him out and keep his confidence intact.
Ditto big time Charlie Conner Roberts.

No “if” about it. Up close he could barely walk. He was constantly suffering with his left leg; lost a yard of pace and wasn’t getting up to challenge. Shouldn’t have been on the pitch.
Rodon on 23:06 - Oct 22 with 643 viewsKilkennyjack

Poor management.

Clearly should not have started.
Not fair on big Joe.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024