Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 21:44 - Oct 22 with 10590 viewsSmellyplumz

Wow... How quickly fans have turned on him

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cooper on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 5016 viewsdickythorpe

Are you surprised?
Cooper on 21:46 - Oct 22 with 4983 viewsSwanDownUnder

Its the Premier League fans, funny as f*ck.
Cooper on 21:47 - Oct 22 with 4958 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 21:44 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Are you surprised?

Yes I am actually. Best start to a season for 40 odd years mind, this is the dip and people losing their shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Cooper on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 4934 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 21:44 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Are you surprised?

Who you want to replace him? And if we lose again who you want to replace the new one?

Cooper on 21:48 - Oct 22 with 4924 viewsSwanDownUnder

Cooper on 21:47 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Yes I am actually. Best start to a season for 40 odd years mind, this is the dip and people losing their shit.

We ae talking about 2016 fans aka cricket fans from Carmarthernshire.
Cooper on 21:49 - Oct 22 with 4909 viewsCopaMundial

But it’s not a dip, we have been fortunate to win several games at home this season, how the hell we beat Preston I’ll never know.
Cooper on 21:49 - Oct 22 with 4898 viewsdickythorpe

Cooper on 21:48 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Who you want to replace him? And if we lose again who you want to replace the new one?

Don't be a prat now.
Cooper on 21:50 - Oct 22 with 4877 viewsSwanDownUnder

Cooper on 21:49 - Oct 22 by CopaMundial

But it’s not a dip, we have been fortunate to win several games at home this season, how the hell we beat Preston I’ll never know.

haha you foreigners.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 21:50 - Oct 22 with 4867 viewsjacabertawe

Not won since August. Out of the playoffs.
Are you really surprised? A good start guarantees nothing.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Cooper on 21:52 - Oct 22 with 4836 viewsLandore_Jack

It's fair to say the honeymoon is over.

#backtojack

Cooper on 21:52 - Oct 22 with 4835 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 21:49 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Don't be a prat now.

Listen up now love, we are all disappointed by yet another loss so I'm asking you who you want to replace Cooper?

Cooper on 21:52 - Oct 22 with 4825 viewsCopaMundial

Cooper is another manager who’s been to the soccer school of talking bollocks, a poor man’s Brendan without the success.
Cooper on 21:53 - Oct 22 with 4807 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 21:50 - Oct 22 by jacabertawe

Not won since August. Out of the playoffs.
Are you really surprised? A good start guarantees nothing.

Yeah fu cking sack him right

Cooper on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 4794 viewsPJackArmy

His relucantcy to change things and see his obvious errors that everyone else can see but he cannot is not going down well with fans
Cooper on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 4783 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 21:52 - Oct 22 by CopaMundial

Cooper is another manager who’s been to the soccer school of talking bollocks, a poor man’s Brendan without the success.

Nicely said klopp

Cooper on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 4776 viewsGeoffThom

I think it’s 1 win in 7 ?that’s relegation form
Cooper on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 4748 views34dfgdf54

I’m starting to get a lot of flashbacks from Monk when it comes to Cooper I won’t lie.
Cooper on 21:56 - Oct 22 with 4739 viewsCooperman

Football fans fickle and it doesn’t take much to create the proverbial rollercoaster of emotions.

If we stuff them on Sunday he will once again be the best thing since sliced bread.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Cooper on 21:56 - Oct 22 with 4730 viewsicecoldjack

I dunno, fans just call it as they see it and that tonight and the last month was a shambles, we have the luxury of players like Borja,Ayew,Naughton,Routs and Dyer to help the young players through these games yet Cooper has chosen not to use them, confidence is ebbing away as a result and we are then thinking even slower when on the ball then normal !

He is prepared to take the plaudits for winning games while riding his luck so I don't see much wrong with calling him out when his selections arnt giving the side a fair chance of winning, Danda isn't ready, Routs is ready made, so he plays Danda in Celinas best position, that alone deserves calling out!

Naughton despite what some may say is by far our best full back, he's probably our best midfielder too ! But Cooper thinks big time Charlie Conner Robert's or bidwell is a better option. Naughton knows how to keep the ball and use experience, Conner doesn't.

He hasn't been feeding in petterson and giving him minutes yet from nowhere he starts tonight, clear to see he's a good option but is rusty, so is playing catch up while the team is under pressure, bad management right there.

Nope he deserves some stick for me, it's not cooper out, its cooper sort it the fook out.
Cooper on 21:58 - Oct 22 with 4667 viewsSmellyplumz

Cooper on 21:56 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

I dunno, fans just call it as they see it and that tonight and the last month was a shambles, we have the luxury of players like Borja,Ayew,Naughton,Routs and Dyer to help the young players through these games yet Cooper has chosen not to use them, confidence is ebbing away as a result and we are then thinking even slower when on the ball then normal !

He is prepared to take the plaudits for winning games while riding his luck so I don't see much wrong with calling him out when his selections arnt giving the side a fair chance of winning, Danda isn't ready, Routs is ready made, so he plays Danda in Celinas best position, that alone deserves calling out!

Naughton despite what some may say is by far our best full back, he's probably our best midfielder too ! But Cooper thinks big time Charlie Conner Robert's or bidwell is a better option. Naughton knows how to keep the ball and use experience, Conner doesn't.

He hasn't been feeding in petterson and giving him minutes yet from nowhere he starts tonight, clear to see he's a good option but is rusty, so is playing catch up while the team is under pressure, bad management right there.

Nope he deserves some stick for me, it's not cooper out, its cooper sort it the fook out.

Yeah good post, he's obviously not doing well at the moment but we can't just get shot of every manager that goes through a rough patch, let's hope it is just a patch.

Cooper on 21:59 - Oct 22 with 4647 viewsGammon

Cooper on 21:48 - Oct 22 by SwanDownUnder

We ae talking about 2016 fans aka cricket fans from Carmarthernshire.

Says the idiot in Australia.

I’m in Mumbles right now, closer to the game than you.
Cooper on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 4584 viewsSgorioFruit

Cooper on 21:54 - Oct 22 by PJackArmy

His relucantcy to change things and see his obvious errors that everyone else can see but he cannot is not going down well with fans

just like Clement wouldn't play Leon
just like potter stuck with Nordfelt and Naughton

glaringly obvious mistakes and everyone can see them

wake up before sunday potter

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cooper on 22:07 - Oct 22 with 4562 viewsjack2jack

Cooper on 22:04 - Oct 22 by SgorioFruit

Fvck up alert😀
Cooper on 22:08 - Oct 22 with 4533 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper on 22:04 - Oct 22 by SgorioFruit

Naughton ? Was one of our best players last season fella.
Very good professional who I think doesn't get enough credit .
Cooper on 22:12 - Oct 22 with 4490 viewsOldjack

Cooper on 21:56 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Well said and spot on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024