Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The real enemy 21:50 - Oct 22 with 1756 viewsNotLoyal

Some of us who have followed this team for years have seen a lot worse, its at times like these you stand firm and...
Now it time to support the team. For all those that shout it when the off field matters are bad. Let's fcking hear you now, till you die?
Then show it.
Or seriously just take your negativity elsewhere, losers.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The real enemy on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 1720 viewsjacabertawe

So, no-one dare criticise frequent poor current performances?
Poor historical performances in the past are just that, in the past.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The real enemy on 21:54 - Oct 22 with 1720 viewsLandore_Jack

Serious question, was you at the game? Fans have every right to show their frustration.

#backtojack

The real enemy on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 1692 viewsbonymine

Top post Loyal mate 👏👏👏

There’s die hard fans and there’s plastics everywhere ....so let’s get OUR Ground bouncing on Sunday and ALL of us support the cause of beating the Scum on OUR patch it means EVERYTHING !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The real enemy on 21:56 - Oct 22 with 1685 viewsSwanDownUnder

Can't take you serious after what happened....

The real enemy on 21:57 - Oct 22 with 1657 viewsGammon

POSITIVE POSTS ONLY

Or we’re ‘plastic’ or we’re ‘the scum’

No negative discussion allowed! Everything is fine!
The real enemy on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 1616 viewsLandore_Jack

Is this a "I have followed the Swans longer than you" thread?

#backtojack

The real enemy on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 1611 viewsGeoffThom

I commented that I’d been away all of August so didn’t see a home game till Cambridge which was lovely the football was good and I enjoyed.
Since then what a pile of crap ,all the football we enjoyed watching after Xmas has gone
The team look headless and devoid of ideas
Our new leader tonight literally sat on his hands and looked out of his depth
He wasn’t even prowling his technical area giving directions
I genuinely feel he talks a good game but is starting to be found out
The real enemy on 23:06 - Oct 22 with 1460 viewssainthelens

To the OP, I was singing the same hymn as you after Bar6 but sometimes constructive criticism is healthy, as long as it's just that. Literally nobody can mask over tonight. Gotta hope it's just a night to put a line through. But if our players can't get up for Sunday...they can all fck off.
Login to get fewer ads

The real enemy on 23:13 - Oct 22 with 1436 viewsdonnybackspin

I have followed the swans home and away for best part of 30 years. Apart from the great win away to Charlton we have been pretty shit and devoid of ideas. Have the players been told not to press and tackle, how the f*ck is Grimes the Captain.

I don't care if we stay in the Championship I am enjoying the away trips but let's see some real effort.
The real enemy on 23:17 - Oct 22 with 1417 viewsChief

I will be backing the team on Sunday until I lose my voice although in my heart of hearts I am resigned to us losing. I've been there for all the games since the first international break and were are poor. We weren't great before that but other side's missed hatfuls and we were clinical.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The real enemy on 23:32 - Oct 22 with 1388 viewsNotLoyal

Clearly some don't get it.
You were the first to bang your gums and shout support the team when the off pitch matters needed sorting, now they need support it's a different story.
Absolutely pathetic.

OK I've changed it.

The real enemy on 23:42 - Oct 22 with 1339 viewsBadlands

Well done the dozen or so kids in the family section towards the East who kept chanting through to the end of the game - otherwise very little vocal support from anywhere else. (We hate Cardiff and a brief Steve Cooper's Black and white army lasted a bit too.)
Get the Liberty rocking!
One game a season.
And, play like we have done for the last 7 -8 weeks and we stands will be empty by half time.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The real enemy on 23:43 - Oct 22 with 1335 viewsNotLoyal

The real enemy on 21:54 - Oct 22 by Landore_Jack

Serious question, was you at the game? Fans have every right to show their frustration.

At what point did I disagree, I'm talking about supporting the team...
You know that old chestnut that gets people out of standing against those who are running the club. There's frustrations and debate and then there's bollox like sack the manager and outing young players, it's fcking cowardice.

And in answer to your silly remark about being at the game, no but I watched it all and have flown back from Germany on 6 occasions for a match this season, but of course that's just super fan talk. Nonsense.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 23:52]

OK I've changed it.

The real enemy on 23:52 - Oct 22 with 1291 viewsParsSwans

Great original post so many of our fans are so fickle and two faced now. Swansea til I die that’s why almost 13,000 left before final whistle that’s why some of those morons shout England is full of shit when half our team is English. When cooper fist pumps three times he is a hero yet when we lose three he is a zero. Same idiots who think Connor Roberts is good yet slag bidwell who has been steady if not inspiring more than the latter. Get behind the team come win lose or draw I’m sure you will Sunday as it’s convenient. Thank god for away games
The real enemy on 01:39 - Oct 23 with 1173 viewsTimTtam

When we lost to Forest I was frustrated, but remained optimistic. Every loss or every draw against awful opposition has turned that optimism into realism, that we're not a top 6 team. The Stoke game was the icing on the cake, the Barnsley game was the cherry on top, and the Brentford game was...who knows.

It's gotten to the point where fans should be critical. A small form slump is normal, even for promotion teams. But 1 win in 7 games is unacceptable, no matter the preseason expectations we had.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The real enemy on 07:27 - Oct 23 with 967 viewsDr_Winston

I've followed this team for years and last night felt like booing until my throat was sore.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The real enemy on 07:39 - Oct 23 with 928 viewsjack247

Following the team for years and having seen worse performances has little to do with it. Plenty of us on here are in that boat.

Your team giving their all and getting outplayed by superior footballers is one thing and you stand 100% behind them. When a manager looks totally bereft of ideas, the team has no bite, little creativity and neither the man in the dug out nor the eleven on the pitch look like they give a shit, that’s when you let them know it’s not acceptable.
The real enemy on 08:04 - Oct 23 with 856 views3swan

The real enemy on 07:39 - Oct 23 by jack247

Following the team for years and having seen worse performances has little to do with it. Plenty of us on here are in that boat.

Your team giving their all and getting outplayed by superior footballers is one thing and you stand 100% behind them. When a manager looks totally bereft of ideas, the team has no bite, little creativity and neither the man in the dug out nor the eleven on the pitch look like they give a shit, that’s when you let them know it’s not acceptable.

Totally agree. There are always one offs but overall you want to see commitment and very few unforced errors. I've just watched the extended highlights on the official site and that wasn't the game I saw last night. Anyone just basing their thoughts on the highlights would think we were hard done by.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024