Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot 22:17 - Oct 22 with 2914 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Yes, this is a football post. Elliot should have phoned a cab, but at least he is reppin' the Stateside Jacks.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/entertainment/henry-thomas-arrested/index.html?fb

It's been a rough week all around.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:20 - Oct 22 with 2874 viewsicecoldjack

You(drunk)Jack barsteward!

A genuine Swans fan too .The hope is that he can find us some Extra terrestrial investors who are light years ahead of any other potential suitor.
Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:52 - Oct 22 with 2803 viewsLeonWasGod

E.T. was the star of E.T.
Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 23:02 - Oct 22 with 2779 viewsGaryjack

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:52 - Oct 22 by LeonWasGod

E.T. was the star of E.T.

Yes, but he fvcked off home when we were at our pinnacle.
Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:35 - Oct 24 with 2581 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:46 - Oct 24 with 2561 viewsDarran

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:20 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

You(drunk)Jack barsteward!

A genuine Swans fan too .The hope is that he can find us some Extra terrestrial investors who are light years ahead of any other potential suitor.

On what planet is Henry Thomas a genuine Swans fan?
You don’t half talk some shit aye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:59 - Oct 24 with 2543 viewsDr_Winston

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:46 - Oct 24 by Darran

He's probably seen us play more times than Perchy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:59 - Oct 24 with 2543 viewsTummer_from_Texas

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/swansea-city-et-thomas-14300175

https://www.instagram.com/p/BelpZsLAsS8/?utm_source=ig_embed

Also by coincidence happened to grow up about 4 miles from me in San Antonio, two years younger than me.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 23:00]

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 23:13 - Oct 24 with 2519 viewsDarran

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:59 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

He's probably seen us play more times than Perchy.

Fair point.

Login to get fewer ads

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 23:18 - Oct 24 with 2510 viewsDarran

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 22:59 - Oct 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/swansea-city-et-thomas-14300175

https://www.instagram.com/p/BelpZsLAsS8/?utm_source=ig_embed

Also by coincidence happened to grow up about 4 miles from me in San Antonio, two years younger than me.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 23:00]

Yeah I’ve seen that before. How many times do you reckon he’s been to the Liberty?

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 23:20 - Oct 24 with 2507 viewsbuilthjack

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 23:18 - Oct 24 by Darran

Yeah I’ve seen that before. How many times do you reckon he’s been to the Liberty?

The Statue of Liberty perhaps

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 01:21 - Oct 25 with 2455 viewsEbo

He follows me on Insta and PM'd me when we were top of the league. Big SFA fan too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Henry Thomas (star of E.T.) drink driving mugshot on 12:45 - Oct 25 with 2275 viewsicecoldjack

Irony is lost on some people .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024