Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge Sunday 23:49 - Oct 22 with 874 viewsNotLoyal

Have a feeling he will start, in fact he has to, he knows what it's about and has been there and done it. I'm seriously surprised he hasn't featured in the past few, games.

Roberts is main contender for a red, not sure how cooper will deal with him. But I'm certain Colin will target him.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Routledge Sunday on 23:52 - Oct 22 with 856 viewsEbo

Dyer too - he has a knack in these games.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Routledge Sunday on 23:57 - Oct 22 with 833 viewsNotLoyal

Routledge Sunday on 23:52 - Oct 22 by Ebo

Dyer too - he has a knack in these games.

Never thought I would say it, but what we have without these 2 I can't see winning the game.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Routledge Sunday on 10:52 - Oct 23 with 641 viewsKGriz16

Would agree with Routledge inclusion. Play Ayew up top. Let him run around as much as he needs then, because he can't play on the right of the three without lacking discipline.
Routledge Sunday on 10:59 - Oct 23 with 625 viewsicecoldjack

Routs should be on the field most games, hes one of the only forward players like Ayew who can hold the ball .

Makes really intelligent runs and is not a square or back 0assing type of player, being criminally under used .

Experience is needed for most of the season, why Dyer,Naughton and Routs arnt playing is a bit odd, especially as we've been poor for a while now.
Routledge Sunday on 11:19 - Oct 23 with 597 viewsjacabertawe

Routledge Sunday on 10:59 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Routs should be on the field most games, hes one of the only forward players like Ayew who can hold the ball .

Makes really intelligent runs and is not a square or back 0assing type of player, being criminally under used .

Experience is needed for most of the season, why Dyer,Naughton and Routs arnt playing is a bit odd, especially as we've been poor for a while now.

Agreed.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Routledge Sunday on 12:56 - Oct 23 with 492 viewsBadlands

Routledge should be playing whenever he is fit but coming in cold on Sunday is really unfair on the player.
Grimes relinquishing the captaincy is long overdue.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024