Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 16:46 - Oct 23 with 4312 viewsjamiewales

Great record, done amazing with a weak team, give him a chance ffs and get of his back. I personally will be happy with a mid table and a double over the scum. peace
Cooper on 16:49 - Oct 23 with 3666 viewsSgorioFruit

I agree. But if they come out on the pitch next Sunday and play like they did last night then there really isn’t any excuse any more.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cooper on 17:01 - Oct 23 with 3627 viewsJBT95

Play Celina behind Borja ffs
Cooper on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 3616 viewsThornburyswan

Fair points & fine by me provided I see more passion/fight on Sunday, if t is another “passive” performance that would suggest he’s out of his depth for me.
Cooper on 17:41 - Oct 23 with 3568 viewsoldcob

Disagree we're a weak team. Same players that won 7 out of 8 start of season. Somethings gone amiss somewhere. I just wish I knew what it was.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 19:58]
Cooper on 18:11 - Oct 23 with 3506 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What weak team has be done amazing with?

We have one of the best squad's in the league. Our manager is making it look like we have a weak team.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cooper on 18:24 - Oct 23 with 3499 viewsjamiewales

Cooper on 18:11 - Oct 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We have one of the best squad's in the league. Our manager is making it look like we have a weak team.

Celina needs to go behind imo, im no manager but come on?
Cooper on 18:44 - Oct 23 with 3466 viewsperplex

Weak team lol, we have more internationals than most of the other teams in the championship, I can assure you the jury is well and truly out with regards to Cooper.
Cooper on 21:28 - Oct 23 with 3351 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper on 18:44 - Oct 23 by perplex

Weak team lol, we have more internationals than most of the other teams in the championship, I can assure you the jury is well and truly out with regards to Cooper.

Don't rate him.
After that team he picked against brentford.

I prefer playing the Brandon Rodgers way with two wingers
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 21:46 - Oct 23 with 3324 viewsNotLoyal

Players effort is well below par, its on the pitch as well.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cooper on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 3286 viewsjack247

No we don’t. You can certainly argue we have one or two of the best players in the league. With everyone fit, we still don’t have a midfield fit for purpose. There's no way one of the best squads in the league doesn’t include a battler, a genuine leader or a box to box midfielder.

I wouldn’t agree Cooper has done an amazing job though. Had an amazing start and has trailed off alarmingly both in terms of results and performances. He needs to get more out of the squad he’s got, regardless of its limitations.
Cooper on 22:00 - Oct 23 with 3278 viewsOldjack

Firstly he needs to change the captaincy and give it to a man .. Andre or Mike ,cut out this sideway and backward passing ,it slows us right down ,get more of the older heads on the pitch ,plus Celina is far far more effective in the middle just behind the strikers , don't be afraid to give them a bollocking when needed ...

ATM WE ARE GOING BACKWARDS AT A GOOD RATE OF KNOTS
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 22:12]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cooper on 22:02 - Oct 23 with 3277 viewsLeonWasGod

Cooper on 22:00 - Oct 23 by Oldjack

Firstly he needs to change the captaincy and give it to a man .. Andre or Mike ,cut out this sideway and backward passing ,it slows us right down ,get more of the older heads on the pitch ,plus Celina is far far more effective in the middle just behind the strikers , don't be afraid to give them a bollocking when needed ...

ATM WE ARE GOING BACKWARDS AT A GOOD RATE OF KNOTS
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 22:12]

Mike all day long. I was watching Ayew closely last night after people hailing him our potential saviour and captain; he didn't look interested and wasn't engaging with the rest of them. We know Mike can do the job; he seems to have gone into his shell more since it was stripped from him and we could do with him back
Cooper on 22:07 - Oct 23 with 3260 viewsbazzool

You said it yourself lol DONE amazing with a weak team, he's not DOING is he, that's where the problem is, done needs to be doing week in week out, the odd slip up yes, but last night was pathetic , I don't care what anyone says , totally diff team to a let's say a month ago
Cooper on 22:25 - Oct 23 with 3225 viewsBadlands

Great record, done amazing with for a week (OK a few) wth a better squad than Potter.
Unfortunately has taken the squad backwards for two months.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper on 22:35 - Oct 23 with 3209 viewsswancity

Our squad is weaker than it was last season despite an improvement in goal with Woodman. Players
like James, MCBurnie and Fer certainly would improve this team.

Cooper has done a decent job. But is very inexperienced in senior football at any level and that's a concern. The results were deceptively good early on and by that I mean the results were better than the performances in many instances.

The players need to look at themselves though. It's easy to just look at the manager when results are poor but the players didn't perform last night. They're much better than that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cooper on 06:42 - Oct 24 with 3065 viewsjack247

Cooper on 22:25 - Oct 23 by Badlands

Great record, done amazing with for a week (OK a few) wth a better squad than Potter.
Unfortunately has taken the squad backwards for two months.

We haven’t got a midfield.

We signed players in the summer, but didn’t replace Fer. By all accounts McBurnie was a big character within the squad, we haven’t replaced that either.

We pulled the same trick as last year, ignore glaring deficiencies and sign wingers.
Cooper on 10:29 - Oct 24 with 2986 viewsdonnybackspin

The midfield is hopeless but that's not an excuse to not put 100% in and challenge for every ball. What's happened to our pressing game, we just let the opposition come at us.

The early games we were sharp aggressive and we played with wingers.

I am losing faith in Cooper.
Cooper on 12:32 - Oct 24 with 2903 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Watch his after game interview, he does not inspire confidence that he knows what he is doing.

https://www.swanseacity.com/video/player/0_nen1ab1w
Cooper on 16:19 - Oct 24 with 2841 viewsjackrmee

Cooper on 21:28 - Oct 23 by Nortbankboy

Don't rate him.
After that team he picked against brentford.

I prefer playing the Brandon Rodgers way with two wingers

Ever thought he had one eye on the scum game, so wanted to rest a couple of players?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cooper on 16:26 - Oct 24 with 2827 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cooper on 16:19 - Oct 24 by jackrmee

Ever thought he had one eye on the scum game, so wanted to rest a couple of players?

Yes he should have, so why didn't he take off the load a bit and play the seniors like Routs & Dyer?
Cooper on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 2802 viewsBadlands

Cooper on 06:42 - Oct 24 by jack247

We signed players in the summer, but didn’t replace Fer. By all accounts McBurnie was a big character within the squad, we haven’t replaced that either.

We pulled the same trick as last year, ignore glaring deficiencies and sign wingers.

Fer barely played so it's disingenuous to claim we didn't replace him.
McBurnie might have been a 'big character' ... your point? As enjoyable as he became and is a fans' favourite I think we are starting to see what his character was fuelled by

As a goal scorer on the 23rd October 2018 McBurnie had scored 4 goals.
As a goal scorer on the 23rd October 2019 Borja has scored 6 goals

Potter was getting far more from the same players aCooper has + Cooper has brought in 6 players 5of whom were his choice - two have been regular players (one should have been).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper on 20:20 - Oct 24 with 2716 viewsjack247

Cooper on 16:42 - Oct 24 by Badlands

Fer barely played so it's disingenuous to claim we didn't replace him.
McBurnie might have been a 'big character' ... your point? As enjoyable as he became and is a fans' favourite I think we are starting to see what his character was fuelled by

As a goal scorer on the 23rd October 2018 McBurnie had scored 4 goals.
As a goal scorer on the 23rd October 2019 Borja has scored 6 goals

Potter was getting far more from the same players aCooper has + Cooper has brought in 6 players 5of whom were his choice - two have been regular players (one should have been).

The point is we have no one in the team who grabs a game by the scruff of the neck and raises everyone else’s game in the process.

Ayew (arguably Tuesday aside) runs himself into the ground, but it doesn’t seem to rub off on his teammates. As good as he is, he’s never going to Man United and no one is going to give us £18m for Borja. It’s either disingenuous or naive to claim this seasons squad is as good as lasts, but that was always going to be the case under the current ownership, if they don’t find a buyer, we’ll be weaker again in August.
Cooper on 20:33 - Oct 24 with 2694 viewsmonmouth

And not play them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 2643 viewsTNT

We haven't got a midfield...

… but it's the same players that gave us the best start to a season ever, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cooper on 05:55 - Oct 25 with 2571 viewsjack247

Cooper on 23:36 - Oct 24 by TNT

We haven't got a midfield...

… but it's the same players that gave us the best start to a season ever, mun.

I know mate, it’s mad how people think a record breaking August negates five points from four games in September and one from three so far in October, with the performances to match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024