Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catering this season 22:58 - Oct 23 with 1913 viewsbuilthjack

I have never seen it so slow. At half time last night I ordered 2 teas and one fries. That's after waiting a full 5 minutes for the guy in front to be served. My teas were done quickly, but I had to wait ages, at least 3 minutes at a guess. The server could not serve anyone else until my order was complete. Looking along the line it was the same at every till.
It's been the same all season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Catering this season on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 1540 viewsdlr2006

Were they worth the wait?
Catering this season on 23:04 - Oct 23 with 1533 viewsbuilthjack

Catering this season on 23:01 - Oct 23 by dlr2006

Were they worth the wait?

The chips were ok, but the tomato sauce was empty. Seriously.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Catering this season on 23:12 - Oct 23 with 1509 viewsdlr2006

I haven't bought anything down there in ages. I'm not one of the 'I won't buy until the Yanks go' types, I just find the prices are ridiculous and the beer makes me feel ill
Catering this season on 06:45 - Oct 24 with 1406 viewsjack247

Catering this season on 23:12 - Oct 23 by dlr2006

I haven't bought anything down there in ages. I'm not one of the 'I won't buy until the Yanks go' types, I just find the prices are ridiculous and the beer makes me feel ill

I’m with you, the food is sub standard and overpriced. To be fair, that’s par for the course in football stadiums. Enough places to get a better, cheaper version of what they sell on the way to and from the ground
Catering this season on 08:16 - Oct 24 with 1337 viewsdonnybackspin

Rossis pie and chips much better value.

But I miss the Balti pies, great snack for half time.
where have they gone?
Catering this season on 08:20 - Oct 24 with 1333 viewsFireboy2

I never buy any food or drink at any ground, its sh!t and expensive.

I make sure that we are filled up with food and drink before we go, ffs i can wait 2 hrs for another drink.
Catering this season on 08:26 - Oct 24 with 1326 viewsdlr2006

Catering this season on 08:20 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

I never buy any food or drink at any ground, its sh!t and expensive.

I make sure that we are filled up with food and drink before we go, ffs i can wait 2 hrs for another drink.

and me, but those two hours are spend shaking, sweating and biting my finger nails.
Nah I don't even drink on most games now, Gone are the days of leaving the house by 10 or 11 for the football, getting old and boring
Catering this season on 08:49 - Oct 24 with 1286 viewspencoedjack

In fairness it looks like the food has got a bit better this year (there was a lot of scope) I know there are posters who don't like lager / cider but its now sold in a bottle, so it is what it is. We all know football stadiums charge over the odds.

As for service its crap, but I cant imagine they have many applicants for a job serving p issed up football fans food & drink.
Login to get fewer ads

Catering this season on 09:26 - Oct 24 with 1260 viewsLeonWasGod

I was too late to get fish n chips from Hiks (better than Rossi's ) on Tuesday, so thought I'd take my chance in the ground. Never again.

It's much worse this year (and it wasn't especially good before), both the 'food' available and the speed of service. Card only till fecking people off as well, as it's not obvious until you've queued up for 10 minutes.

Remember this? https://www.swanseacity.com/news/new-and-improved-catering-swansea-city-fans

Catering this season on 10:46 - Oct 24 with 1204 viewswestside

Some of the tills weren't open on Tuesday night so longer queues and less staff wages to pay.
Catering this season on 11:11 - Oct 24 with 1178 viewsairedale

The staff cost the business owners an absolute fortune in the money they’re too slow to take.
Catering this season on 11:14 - Oct 24 with 1173 viewsSwanDownUnder

Cooper needs to look into this FFS.

5 minutes to wait for food, disgraceful.
Catering this season on 12:14 - Oct 24 with 1125 viewsYossarian

Club officials and ‘Supervisors’ appear to be conspicuously absent...if the club is serious about its posturing to provide a much better fan experience, they need to be far more visible at the catering sharp end than they are.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Catering this season on 12:18 - Oct 24 with 1117 viewsBadlands

Mid week games have always been slower - Far more newbies and trainees as regular weekend staff have other jobs.
(According to the daughter of close friends who works there.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Catering this season on 13:42 - Oct 24 with 1064 viewsbuilthjack

Catering this season on 11:14 - Oct 24 by SwanDownUnder

Cooper needs to look into this FFS.

5 minutes to wait for food, disgraceful.

Bidwell was behind me in the queue, waiting for his pie and burger. But had to run back to the pitch when he heard the whistle go for the start of the second half. Poor sod had no energy left.

Catering this season on 14:01 - Oct 24 with 1045 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sports grounds in the UK are absolutely light years behind the Americans in terms of hospitality and food catering etc. Go to almost any NFL or MBA etc stadium and the choice and service is magnificent

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Catering this season on 18:55 - Oct 24 with 948 viewsBillyChong

I bought what was labelled as a ‘super jack’ dog or some bollocks earlier this season. Turned out to be an overpriced sub standard regular hotdog. Never again.
Catering this season on 18:59 - Oct 24 with 939 viewsJackfath

Do all contributors to this thread find it difficult to function in their normal everyday lives?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Catering this season on 19:05 - Oct 24 with 932 viewsswancity

Catering this season on 18:55 - Oct 24 by BillyChong

I bought what was labelled as a ‘super jack’ dog or some bollocks earlier this season. Turned out to be an overpriced sub standard regular hotdog. Never again.

Did you make a formal complaint and involve trading standards and the police as that sounds absolutely disgraceful .

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Catering this season on 19:06 - Oct 24 with 931 viewsmonmouth

Slow? Were they providing the cabbages on the field too?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Catering this season on 19:08 - Oct 24 with 928 viewsFireboy2

Catering this season on 18:59 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

Do all contributors to this thread find it difficult to function in their normal everyday lives?

Its a discussion on a topic Dar oops sorry JF.

That better for you?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 19:58]
Catering this season on 19:10 - Oct 24 with 925 viewsswancity

World Cup semi final week for our excellent Welsh rugby team, a massive local welsh derby v Cardiff, 39 bodies found dead on a lorry in Essex, Brexit, impending legal action against previous Directors, are all topical subjects worthy of discussion but no not on Planetswans it’s lukewarm chips that are considered to be worth reporting to the masses😂😂😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Catering this season on 19:12 - Oct 24 with 914 viewsJackfath

Catering this season on 19:08 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

Its a discussion on a topic Dar oops sorry JF.

That better for you?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 19:58]

A what?

My question still stands.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Catering this season on 19:20 - Oct 24 with 902 viewsmonmouth

Catering this season on 19:10 - Oct 24 by swancity

World Cup semi final week for our excellent Welsh rugby team, a massive local welsh derby v Cardiff, 39 bodies found dead on a lorry in Essex, Brexit, impending legal action against previous Directors, are all topical subjects worthy of discussion but no not on Planetswans it’s lukewarm chips that are considered to be worth reporting to the masses😂😂😂

Aye, there's no threads on the others.

Lukewarm chips are a menace to society.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Catering this season on 20:01 - Oct 24 with 852 viewsFireboy2

Catering this season on 19:12 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

A what?

My question still stands.

I dont know about others but me personally, i manage fine.

Btw its ok to converse about 'any' subject and fwiw i dont come on here and jump on any topic i dont like, unlike you and other poopers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024