Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PCP 20:59 - Oct 25 with 540 viewswaynekerr55

I can't find the thread that was on here a short while ago. I'm looking at a Kia Sportage as I can choose to have a car allowance through work. Do you know how I can find out the residual value at the end of the term.

If I remember correctly the difference between a top marque is negligible.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

PCP on 21:16 - Oct 25 with 514 viewsjack2jack

Is this the one👍
Best way to buy a car??? by AlfieMooresSon 28 May 2019 11:18
It seems like the youngsters just decide £300 per month or whatever and hire or lease a car that they never actually own.

The old method was to buy a quality car say 3 to 4 years old, then keep it for 3 to 7 years.

What do you do and what is the best method these days?

PCP on 21:19 - Oct 25 with 510 viewsWarwickHunt

Phencyclidine, also known as angel dust among other names, is a drug used for its mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior. As a recreational drug, it is typically smoked, but may be taken by mouth, snorted, or injected.
PCP on 21:21 - Oct 25 with 506 viewsLeonWasGod

PCP on 21:19 - Oct 25 by WarwickHunt

Phencyclidine, also known as angel dust among other names, is a drug used for its mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior. As a recreational drug, it is typically smoked, but may be taken by mouth, snorted, or injected.

Distorted perceptions eh? That explains Bluey and A_Fans_Dad then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024