Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear god 14:10 - Oct 27 with 2004 viewsSoberBaker

How shit were they?

AMOW

Dear god on 14:16 - Oct 27 with 1956 viewsicecoldjack

Thankfully they were awful !!

Hope we take confidence from this win. Cooper must see that this formation is the best for creating chances ?

Should have been an easy win today but we kept them in it for 96 mins with poor finishing .

The boys can have a good night tonight though, worked hard for the win.
Dear god on 14:28 - Oct 27 with 1863 viewsLeonWasGod

Dear god on 14:16 - Oct 27 by icecoldjack

Thankfully they were awful !!

Hope we take confidence from this win. Cooper must see that this formation is the best for creating chances ?

Should have been an easy win today but we kept them in it for 96 mins with poor finishing .

The boys can have a good night tonight though, worked hard for the win.

I wish he’d talk to Brendan every week! Different side today with a bit of width. Though Nath and Routs were both magnificent. Why the fugg they don’t start each week with Peterson and Garrick as backups is beyond me.

Baston’s the one I feel sorry for though. When you play Ayew as a CF, as good as he is you end up playing without a CF. I think he’ll end up defining our season. How can you fit him in without compromising the better CF play of Baston or the better wing play of a winger? Because you need to fit him in when he plays like he did today. No 10 may be the best option for him in place of Celina (especially if we’re going to insanely not use Celina for set pieces).
Dear god on 14:38 - Oct 27 with 1761 viewsTimTtam

Dear god on 14:28 - Oct 27 by LeonWasGod

I wish he’d talk to Brendan every week! Different side today with a bit of width. Though Nath and Routs were both magnificent. Why the fugg they don’t start each week with Peterson and Garrick as backups is beyond me.

Baston’s the one I feel sorry for though. When you play Ayew as a CF, as good as he is you end up playing without a CF. I think he’ll end up defining our season. How can you fit him in without compromising the better CF play of Baston or the better wing play of a winger? Because you need to fit him in when he plays like he did today. No 10 may be the best option for him in place of Celina (especially if we’re going to insanely not use Celina for set pieces).

I posted this team today before the teams were released:

............................. Woodman
Naughton . van der Hoorn . Rodon* . Bidwell
................... Dyer . Grimes . Routledge
.................... ⬇️.... Celina ........⬇️
.......................... Ayew . Borja

My theory at the time was that Dyer and Routledge would start in the midfield, but push up as wingers when necessary. That way they could've helped Grimes out in the midfield. It would allow Celina to play in his natural position, while having 2 strikers to pass to. It also ensures that Borja and Ayew play in their preferred positions.

As it turned out, they both (Dyer and Routledge) spent some time in the midfield. Instead of being pushed off the ball, Grimes and Byers were able to have experienced heads to pass it to. Ayew also was in the middle at times as an outlet. I thought Grimes had his best game in a while, and the guys around him certainly helped.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024