Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper out 14:26 - Oct 27 with 1175 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cooper out on 14:35 - Oct 27 with 1147 viewsdickythorpe

Spoke very well on sky after the game and radio Wales.

Look at how much better we are with Celina in his proper slot and with Routledge and Dyer.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 14:36]
Cooper out on 14:36 - Oct 27 with 1138 viewsLeonWasGod

I reckon I’ve cracked this one. People are happy when we have a go and play well, but less happy and prone to whinge when we don’t.

Not sure I saw many people calling for his head, although there’s no problem questioning what’s going on when we’re one of the worse teams in the league over 6-7 weeks. Hopefully this will kick start us again (who’d have guessed you need width!).
Cooper out on 14:49 - Oct 27 with 1097 viewsTimTtam

Was very impressed with him today. Great decision bringing in Dyer and Routledge. He also seemed more vocal, and he's been criticised for not being vocal enough.

One substitution was very unusual. But it meant that everyone who was out there had full concentration. No strange subs like with Reading.

But alas, just a few days ago at least a quarter of everyone on here were calling for his head. And if we lose to Wigan, those same people will continue right where they left off.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Cooper out on 17:17 - Oct 27 with 975 viewsBadlands

Cooper out on 14:49 - Oct 27 by TimTtam

Was very impressed with him today. Great decision bringing in Dyer and Routledge. He also seemed more vocal, and he's been criticised for not being vocal enough.

One substitution was very unusual. But it meant that everyone who was out there had full concentration. No strange subs like with Reading.

But alas, just a few days ago at least a quarter of everyone on here were calling for his head. And if we lose to Wigan, those same people will continue right where they left off.

'Phone call to Rodgers (Play wingers you prat) and he's kept his job (jus like Monk did).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper out on 18:07 - Oct 27 with 902 viewswaynekerr55

Cooper out on 17:17 - Oct 27 by Badlands

'Phone call to Rodgers (Play wingers you prat) and he's kept his job (jus like Monk did).

Hi Huw

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cooper out on 19:26 - Oct 27 with 812 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So Cooper finally does what we have all been saying he should do for weeks and he becomes the messiah.
Nope, sorry it doesn't work like that.
If you heard him he said he chooses the team to fit our opponents, well he has been doing a crap job of matching them up lately until today.
Cooper out on 19:45 - Oct 27 with 764 viewsFireboy2

Cooper out on 19:26 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

So Cooper finally does what we have all been saying he should do for weeks and he becomes the messiah.
Nope, sorry it doesn't work like that.
If you heard him he said he chooses the team to fit our opponents, well he has been doing a crap job of matching them up lately until today.

Re your last sentence , I also heard that

And i thought the same, surely having wingers against ANY team will stretch defences, they go wide when we have the ball then narrow up when we dont.
Cooper out on 19:47 - Oct 27 with 757 viewsdickythorpe

Derby day and all the distractions are over now. We've come through with a win and an improved performance which is an added bonus.
The trick is consistency now and getting players to work hard.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper out on 20:56 - Oct 27 with 670 viewsBadlands

Cooper out on 19:47 - Oct 27 by dickythorpe

Derby day and all the distractions are over now. We've come through with a win and an improved performance which is an added bonus.
The trick is consistency now and getting players to work hard.

Play the percentages.
Keep playing the team / system and continuity will get us points and we will not go on another extended period of poor performances.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024