Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
300 Police Officers. 16:38 - Oct 27 with 10326 viewslifelong

On match duties today, apparently.

What a waste of public money because two sets of supporters are unable to behave themselves.
300 Police Officers. on 10:01 - Oct 29 with 1342 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 09:53 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

That was 100 years ago, a completely different scenario today

History does have a habit of repeating itself mind you.
300 Police Officers. on 10:13 - Oct 29 with 1312 viewscontroversial_jack

300 Police Officers. on 22:35 - Oct 28 by Pacemaker

There hadn’t been one in France either until the 2015 attack at the Stade de France the night of the Bataclan Theatre attack.

The chances of attacks in open spaces with large crowds has grown over the years and particularly with the use of vehicles.

The basis of CT policing is all about preparation and prevention which results in armed police being required at any location with large crowds. The chances are low but the easiest target will be the most attractive to any terrorist.

If an attack does occur I have no doubt you will be on here criticising the lack of armed police,.

The threat of terrorism is actually lower than it's been for decades, the fear of it however, has grown as has been demonstrated on this thread

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/nice-attack-do-you-feel-like-youre-more-lik
300 Police Officers. on 10:32 - Oct 29 with 1286 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 00:09 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

That's in Ireland and it's not a championship match

You are now completely changing your point.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

300 Police Officers. on 10:42 - Oct 29 with 1275 viewsWitneyjack

300 Police Officers. on 21:42 - Oct 28 by controversial_jack

There is no threat of terrorism at championship matches, there never has and probably won't

How do you know? Are you privy to the highly sensitive intelligence regarding terrorist targets that are in the appropriate authorities hands?

You have absolutely no idea! Your hair would curl if you were aware of places targetted previously and foiled by the Police and Intelligence services.
300 Police Officers. on 11:26 - Oct 29 with 1242 viewscontroversial_jack

300 Police Officers. on 10:42 - Oct 29 by Witneyjack

How do you know? Are you privy to the highly sensitive intelligence regarding terrorist targets that are in the appropriate authorities hands?

You have absolutely no idea! Your hair would curl if you were aware of places targetted previously and foiled by the Police and Intelligence services.

So, am I to believe you, an anonymous name on a public forum or should i go by stats
300 Police Officers. on 12:17 - Oct 29 with 1206 viewsDr_Winston

300 Police Officers. on 11:26 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

So, am I to believe you, an anonymous name on a public forum or should i go by stats

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that WJ is or was a serving police officer, which means that he would know a hell of a lot more on the subject than you do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

300 Police Officers. on 12:23 - Oct 29 with 1198 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 12:17 - Oct 29 by Dr_Winston

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall that WJ is or was a serving police officer, which means that he would know a hell of a lot more on the subject than you do.

Absolutely but dont let it get in the way of non fact 😂

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 1155 viewscontroversial_jack

No disrespect to him, but a local plod knowing more than me?
Login to get fewer ads

300 Police Officers. on 13:15 - Oct 29 with 1133 viewsDr_Winston

300 Police Officers. on 13:03 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

Based on your posting history, Jon Snow knows more than you.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

300 Police Officers. on 13:18 - Oct 29 with 1123 viewsWitneyjack

Thanks Doc. Recently retired after 30 years.
300 Police Officers. on 13:23 - Oct 29 with 1109 viewsWitneyjack

I know that I know more than you about this topic. I'm not bothered whether you want to take my word or not. You are entitled to your opinion but I'm putting out an alternative, based on 30 years experience.
300 Police Officers. on 13:25 - Oct 29 with 1101 viewsraynor94

300 Police Officers. on 13:18 - Oct 29 by Witneyjack

Thanks Doc. Recently retired after 30 years.

Enjoy a thoroughly well earned retirement, don't even bother replying to the troll

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

300 Police Officers. on 13:26 - Oct 29 with 1097 viewsWitneyjack

300 Police Officers. on 13:25 - Oct 29 by raynor94

Enjoy a thoroughly well earned retirement, don't even bother replying to the troll

Thanks Rayns 👍🏻
300 Police Officers. on 13:26 - Oct 29 with 1096 viewsFireboy2

300 Police Officers. on 10:42 - Oct 29 by Witneyjack

My best man at my wedding is involved in counter terrorism and i agree with your last sentence as he told me the same.
300 Police Officers. on 13:30 - Oct 29 with 1078 viewsWitneyjack

300 Police Officers. on 13:26 - Oct 29 by Fireboy2

My best man at my wedding is involved in counter terrorism and i agree with your last sentence as he told me the same.

He obviously is also talking nonsense. We should listen to (un)controversial jack instead...........🙄
300 Police Officers. on 13:49 - Oct 29 with 1054 viewscontroversial_jack

300 Police Officers. on 13:30 - Oct 29 by Witneyjack

He obviously is also talking nonsense. We should listen to (un)controversial jack instead...........🙄

There is no threat from terrorism to the liberty stadium there hasn't been and there will not be. Airports, maybe, channel ports, the houses of parliament ,possibly, but the liberty stadium on a Sunday for a championship against a shit Cardiff team and it's fans , nope.
300 Police Officers. on 13:53 - Oct 29 with 1048 viewsFireboy2

300 Police Officers. on 13:49 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

There is no threat from terrorism to the liberty stadium there hasn't been and there will not be. Airports, maybe, channel ports, the houses of parliament ,possibly, but the liberty stadium on a Sunday for a championship against a shit Cardiff team and it's fans , nope.

Emoji of head banging against wall.
300 Police Officers. on 13:53 - Oct 29 with 1046 viewscontroversial_jack

From 1975 through August 15, 2018, a British person’s chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack on British soil was about 1 in 1.1 million per year. But that annual chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack obscures big shifts over time. Over the last decade, the annual chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack on British soil was about 1 in 11.4 million per year, far lower than the entire 1975-2018 period.
300 Police Officers. on 17:43 - Oct 29 with 969 viewsNotLoyal

You are now aware of WJ career over 30 years, his appointments, access to 5x5 Intel, security clearance and locations worked? Fair play.

Could you tell me what I did and where I went over 9 years in the military, some of it ive forgotten...

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 17:44 - Oct 29 with 964 viewsPacemaker

300 Police Officers. on 13:49 - Oct 29 by controversial_jack

So unlikely that there will be a terrorist incident in south west Wales then? So we can all sleep safe following your proclamation is that correct?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

300 Police Officers. on 18:13 - Oct 29 with 921 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 17:44 - Oct 29 by Pacemaker

So unlikely that there will be a terrorist incident in south west Wales then? So we can all sleep safe following your proclamation is that correct?

As regards the past I don't recall the IRA ever attacking Wales or Scotland, the unionist types did blow up Scottish pubs, but I don't remember anything in Wales.
300 Police Officers. on 18:18 - Oct 29 with 904 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 18:13 - Oct 29 by ladyjack

As regards the past I don't recall the IRA ever attacking Wales or Scotland, the unionist types did blow up Scottish pubs, but I don't remember anything in Wales.

Chepstow barracks, but I think the bomb was planted in England.
I always thought the Cheltenham festival was a typical target but of course with 40 odd percent of the attendance being Irish they wouldn't want to spoil their big week out.

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 18:25 - Oct 29 with 890 viewsGaryjack

300 Police Officers. on 18:13 - Oct 29 by ladyjack

Yes, apparently all Muslims that have been radicalised by ISIS ideology are under strict instructions to NOT under any circumstances carry out attacks in Wales, because the IRA didn't.
300 Police Officers. on 18:27 - Oct 29 with 883 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 18:18 - Oct 29 by NotLoyal

Chepstow barracks, but I think the bomb was planted in England.
I always thought the Cheltenham festival was a typical target but of course with 40 odd percent of the attendance being Irish they wouldn't want to spoil their big week out.

Beachley Barracks is in England its the other side of the Wye, Chepstow is across the water in Wales.
300 Police Officers. on 18:32 - Oct 29 with 868 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 18:27 - Oct 29 by ladyjack

Beachley Barracks is in England its the other side of the Wye, Chepstow is across the water in Wales.

When I was in we just called it Chepstow but as I said I think the bomb was planted in England, either way they are c<nts.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024