Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
300 Police Officers. 16:38 - Oct 27 with 10317 viewslifelong

On match duties today, apparently.

What a waste of public money because two sets of supporters are unable to behave themselves.
300 Police Officers. on 09:45 - Oct 30 with 1747 viewscontroversial_jack

300 Police Officers. on 21:33 - Oct 29 by ladyjack

It seems the fuzz was still putting most of their undercover cops in left wing groups after the fall of the iron curtain judging by the stories of them leading women on.

That's very true, the police infiltrated left wing groups and even animal rights activists
300 Police Officers. on 20:23 - Oct 30 with 1621 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 09:45 - Oct 30 by controversial_jack

That's very true, the police infiltrated left wing groups and even animal rights activists

And every single right wing group from the national front, BNP, Britain First, British Movement, White defence league, EDL, National Party, the list is endless, I assume it’s addressing a terrorist threat as per the other groups mentioned and long may they continue.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

300 Police Officers. on 20:33 - Oct 30 with 1607 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 20:23 - Oct 30 by NotLoyal

And every single right wing group from the national front, BNP, Britain First, British Movement, White defence league, EDL, National Party, the list is endless, I assume it’s addressing a terrorist threat as per the other groups mentioned and long may they continue.

No they only infiltrated 3 right wing groups.
300 Police Officers. on 21:30 - Oct 30 with 1570 viewsPacemaker

300 Police Officers. on 20:33 - Oct 30 by ladyjack

How do you know this?

I would imagine if you are successful nobody would ever know surely?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

300 Police Officers. on 21:57 - Oct 30 with 1554 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 21:30 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

How do you know this?

I would imagine if you are successful nobody would ever know surely?

It was reported in the press.
300 Police Officers. on 22:19 - Oct 30 with 1537 viewsGaryjack

300 Police Officers. on 21:57 - Oct 30 by ladyjack

It was reported in the press.

Link?
300 Police Officers. on 23:51 - Oct 30 with 1506 viewstheloneranger

300 Police Officers. on 22:19 - Oct 30 by Garyjack

Link?

"The list so far compiled, however, suggests police spies overwhelmingly monitored leftwing and progressive groups that challenged the status quo, with only three far-right groups infiltrated — the British National party, Combat 18 and the United British Alliance."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/15/undercover-police-spies-infiltra

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

300 Police Officers. on 00:27 - Oct 31 with 1490 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 20:33 - Oct 30 by ladyjack

OK. Well let's believe the list then.
If you honestly believe that everything Tyndall did between 1950 to his death went unmonitored that's a matter for you. I don't believe it one bit.

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

300 Police Officers. on 00:28 - Oct 31 with 1487 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 23:51 - Oct 30 by theloneranger

"The list so far compiled, however, suggests police spies overwhelmingly monitored leftwing and progressive groups that challenged the status quo, with only three far-right groups infiltrated — the British National party, Combat 18 and the United British Alliance."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/15/undercover-police-spies-infiltra

A guardian list mind 🤔

Combat 18 would easily lead to all the groups I mentioned.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 0:32]

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 13:42 - Nov 1 with 1276 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 17:09 - Nov 1 with 1199 viewsPacemaker

300 Police Officers. on 13:42 - Nov 1 by ladyjack

Russia Today?

Do you really think that is an objective news source?

300 Police Officers. on 17:29 - Nov 1 with 1176 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 17:32 - Nov 1 with 1172 viewsPacemaker

So we need more spies then

300 Police Officers. on 13:20 - Nov 2 with 1064 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 17:29 - Nov 1 by ladyjack

Russia Today and The Guardian.
Says a lot.

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 16:52 - Nov 2 with 1000 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 17:03 - Nov 2 with 991 viewsPacemaker

300 Police Officers. on 16:52 - Nov 2 by ladyjack

Which was the point made about 40 posts back which CJ thought was highly unlikely and there was no need for police to be present at our game.

Don’t really know what point you are trying to make with these posts, MI 5 had difficult choices to make, local govt had difficult choice to make about making open spaces safer, it just goes to show that no matter how much effort you put into preventing these attacks the terrorist only needs to get lucky once, whilst the security services cannot make one error.

300 Police Officers. on 01:06 - Nov 3 with 925 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 17:03 - Nov 2 by Pacemaker

Which was the point made about 40 posts back which CJ thought was highly unlikely and there was no need for police to be present at our game.

Don’t really know what point you are trying to make with these posts, MI 5 had difficult choices to make, local govt had difficult choice to make about making open spaces safer, it just goes to show that no matter how much effort you put into preventing these attacks the terrorist only needs to get lucky once, whilst the security services cannot make one error.

They are anti English posts, so there's little if anything to debate.

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 15:01 - Nov 3 with 819 viewsladyjack

I see the weak snowflake is making things up again.
300 Police Officers. on 15:03 - Nov 3 with 818 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 17:03 - Nov 2 by Pacemaker

The authorities need to look both ways and not concentrate on just mainly looking in one direction.
300 Police Officers. on 15:46 - Nov 3 with 802 viewsPacemaker

300 Police Officers. on 15:03 - Nov 3 by ladyjack

The authorities need to look both ways and not concentrate on just mainly looking in one direction.

What direction would that be then?

You have a singular view of the world and are in danger of missing the bigger picture.

300 Police Officers. on 15:55 - Nov 3 with 794 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 15:46 - Nov 3 by Pacemaker

What direction would that be then?

You have a singular view of the world and are in danger of missing the bigger picture.

On the contrary, I say look both ways, that is not what you seem to be saying.
300 Police Officers. on 16:41 - Nov 3 with 773 viewsNotLoyal

300 Police Officers. on 15:01 - Nov 3 by ladyjack

I see the weak snowflake is making things up again.

If that's directed at me, I've got 9 years military service, Ireland, gulf, UN in 5 countries. I'm British Welsh, deal with it.

OK I've changed it.

300 Police Officers. on 16:57 - Nov 3 with 759 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 16:41 - Nov 3 by NotLoyal

If that's directed at me, I've got 9 years military service, Ireland, gulf, UN in 5 countries. I'm British Welsh, deal with it.

What are you saying that some people that have been in the military in modern times are not prone in some cases to overacting or taking offence for little or no reason just like some ordinary civilians ?

I knew a soldier quite high up in the army [RIP] that I believe was involved in recruiting in the end and he used to say to me that recruits and the army are a reflection of society.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 17:26]
300 Police Officers. on 17:11 - Nov 3 with 746 viewsPacemaker

300 Police Officers. on 15:55 - Nov 3 by ladyjack

On the contrary, I say look both ways, that is not what you seem to be saying.

I have previously highlighted within this topic that the threat comes from all areas, I even responded to a query of yours in relation some abbreviations I used.

I have no doubt that is one of the issues that has caused problems for the security services having such a wide field to investigate. You need to move on friend the world is changing and the threats for all our communities is growing too.

300 Police Officers. on 17:21 - Nov 3 with 740 viewsladyjack

300 Police Officers. on 17:11 - Nov 3 by Pacemaker

I have previously highlighted within this topic that the threat comes from all areas, I even responded to a query of yours in relation some abbreviations I used.

I have no doubt that is one of the issues that has caused problems for the security services having such a wide field to investigate. You need to move on friend the world is changing and the threats for all our communities is growing too.

What do you mean I have to move on ?, its I am the one pointing out that threats come from all areas, I was the one that brought up Croke park and it was the police types that did the killing in that incident, so I know that there are potential threads to an individual from all sides.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024