Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium 06:12 - Oct 28 with 1836 viewsSTID2017

Anyone know if the exterior fencing built around the Liberty for the sole purpose (it seems) of crowd control for the game yesterday has been replicated outside their stadium ready for January ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 07:40 - Oct 28 with 1695 viewsandrew

Who cares?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 09:25 - Oct 28 with 1477 viewsPegojack

When I read that headline, I thought that the scumdiff fans on their bubble trip were so upset by the time they got back to Legoland that a fight had broken out Three Musketeers style......
Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 09:30 - Oct 28 with 1458 viewssherpajacob

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 09:25 - Oct 28 by Pegojack

When I read that headline, I thought that the scumdiff fans on their bubble trip were so upset by the time they got back to Legoland that a fight had broken out Three Musketeers style......

Bruce Dickinson is a regular visitor to Cardiff.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 21:44 - Oct 28 with 1105 viewsSTID2017

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 07:40 - Oct 28 by andrew

Who cares?

Just a question you miserable sod.
I care that if we as a club have been forced by whoever had the bright idea to erect the fencing for what I can only imagine was to ensure this game went without a hitch with all the expense that entails, why shouldn't Cardiff have to do the same ?

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 21:56 - Oct 28 with 1063 viewsbuilthjack

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 21:44 - Oct 28 by STID2017

Just a question you miserable sod.
I care that if we as a club have been forced by whoever had the bright idea to erect the fencing for what I can only imagine was to ensure this game went without a hitch with all the expense that entails, why shouldn't Cardiff have to do the same ?

Where our buses will park at CCS, it's already fenced in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 22:01 - Oct 28 with 1050 viewsPacemaker

I think the fencing is more to do with stadium security than public order.

Closing off access to the east stand from the riverside path.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 22:40 - Oct 28 with 992 viewsjack2jack

It's to stop the balls hitting parked cars in the car park when they hoof them out of the stadium
Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 23:58 - Oct 28 with 930 viewsjackharris

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 22:01 - Oct 28 by Pacemaker

I think the fencing is more to do with stadium security than public order.

Closing off access to the east stand from the riverside path.

The new fencing had nothing to do with yesterday. The fencing is to make the outside of the stadium more secure as mentioned by Pacemaker. It will be mainly used when there are concerts instead of the temp fencing they put up. Concerts have the extra toilets and catering vehicles on the outside of the stadium. So the new fences encloses the outside of the south and east stands. On the Eastern side it replaces the temporary fencing that allowed Oldjack and his cronies to go outside at halftime for a fag. A much more permanent structure.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 03:58 - Oct 29 with 874 viewsSTID2017

Fencing around the outside of Lego Stadium on 23:58 - Oct 28 by jackharris

The new fencing had nothing to do with yesterday. The fencing is to make the outside of the stadium more secure as mentioned by Pacemaker. It will be mainly used when there are concerts instead of the temp fencing they put up. Concerts have the extra toilets and catering vehicles on the outside of the stadium. So the new fences encloses the outside of the south and east stands. On the Eastern side it replaces the temporary fencing that allowed Oldjack and his cronies to go outside at halftime for a fag. A much more permanent structure.

Okay thank you for taking the time to answer
I wasn't aware of how concerts are managed down there having never been to one at the Liberty, but what you answer makes sense

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024