Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History 18:54 - Oct 28 with 815 viewsladyjack

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History follows on the back of some other programmes showing the UK authorities in a very bad light, Wales should not align herself to the English led UK State.
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:00 - Oct 28 with 799 viewsdickythorpe

Thanks for that Tramp
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:15 - Oct 28 with 770 viewsladyjack

For the uninitiated dicky they will find it shocking, the murder, corruption, cover ups, protecting of mass murders, giving baddies new identities, shoot to kill, interment, killing of human rights lawyers etc etc and im not just talking about Loyalist Paramilitary gangs or the IRA but the involvement of the English led UK authorities that seemed to go to the very top, absolutely shocking.
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:29 - Oct 28 with 734 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:15 - Oct 28 by ladyjack

For the uninitiated dicky they will find it shocking, the murder, corruption, cover ups, protecting of mass murders, giving baddies new identities, shoot to kill, interment, killing of human rights lawyers etc etc and im not just talking about Loyalist Paramilitary gangs or the IRA but the involvement of the English led UK authorities that seemed to go to the very top, absolutely shocking.

They’re watching you now Tramp. This is why you’ve changed gender isn’t it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:29 - Oct 28 with 743 viewsdickythorpe

Once again Tramp, my thanks.
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:34 - Oct 28 with 728 viewsladyjack

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:29 - Oct 28 by dickythorpe

Once again Tramp, my thanks.

Its very disturbing mind dicky, if you are easily touched [emotionally speaking] then don't watch it.
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:35 - Oct 28 with 723 viewsdickythorpe

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:34 - Oct 28 by ladyjack

Its very disturbing mind dicky, if you are easily touched [emotionally speaking] then don't watch it.

For the heads up, my thanks.
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:37 - Oct 28 with 719 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:15 - Oct 28 by ladyjack

Tiochfaid Ar La 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:41 - Oct 28 with 703 viewsladyjack

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:37 - Oct 28 by Swanjaxs

Tiochfaid Ar La 👏

What about our day in Wales ?
Login to get fewer ads

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:44 - Oct 28 with 691 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:41 - Oct 28 by ladyjack

What about our day in Wales ?

Wont ever happen I'm afraid.

No stomach for it

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 20:02 - Oct 28 with 665 viewsladyjack

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 19:44 - Oct 28 by Swanjaxs

Wont ever happen I'm afraid.

No stomach for it

Pity

I thought that Wales had never surrendered and was treated as equals, Normans-English etc, yet those in Ireland were treated as second class citizens and had Welsh soldiers on their streets, well the Irish that had not starved to death or became immigrants in places like Wales that is.
Talking of Irish immigrants remember Peerless Jim Driscoll taking on Freddie Thomas, it was the guy of Irish immigrant stock that had no stomach for it.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 20:04]
Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 20:10 - Oct 28 with 643 viewsNotLoyal

Keeps forgetting the amount of Welsh people who have died at the hands of the IRA.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 20:53 - Oct 28 with 608 viewsladyjack

Spotlight on the Troubles: a Secret History on 20:10 - Oct 28 by NotLoyal

Keeps forgetting the amount of Welsh people who have died at the hands of the IRA.

Not at all, Northern Ireland is a basket case and we should have nothing to do with it or its people.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 21:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024