Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Named and photos on anus site. 19:12 - Oct 28 with 12405 viewsAguycalledJack

A couple of swans fans have had their details and pictures posted on Anus Abraham’s ccfc site over an alleged video they made.

Haven’t seen the video and don’t want to, but if anybody knows the 2, perhaps you can warn them.

One poster has referenced that they and their families better hope that their addresses aren’t leaked.

just thought the individuals needed to be aware.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Named and photos on anus site. on 18:53 - Oct 29 with 2614 viewssainthelens

The quicker that sht stirring cvnt and his circle of inbreds are rounded up for the grief they've caused a local family down this way along with the upset to the same of an ex player , then maybe we can all move on . Till then, anyone bowing to his pandering wants their head tested.
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:02 - Oct 29 with 2560 viewsGaryjack

Named and photos on anus site. on 18:45 - Oct 29 by giantstoneater

It I remember correctly Mickey Dye was the lad that died at Wembley didn't The Swans fans and Cardiff fans play a couple of matches to raise money for his family or was it someone else. I am sure that SWP will take action against the two perps but Abraham by his own actions could also have his collar felt by SWP. Perhaps instead of the endless mudslinging we should concentrate on the positive actions of the two teams that got together after Mickeys death.

Reeco and myself responded to a request from Annis and cArL cUrTiS tp play a charity game to raise money for Mikey Dye's family. About 25 of us went up on a coach and there must have been about 3000 Cardiff fans there. I can honestly say it was one of the worst decisions i've ever made.
The irony of the fact that our goalkeeper that day, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles and he more or less died in his arms, being sickeningly abused throughout the game will live with me forever. They really are utter scum, we have proven time and time again that we as a fan base hold far higher moralities than them, and that's why it's really upsetting to see a couple of morons letting us down like they have.
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:10 - Oct 29 with 2511 viewsDarran

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:02 - Oct 29 by Garyjack

Reeco and myself responded to a request from Annis and cArL cUrTiS tp play a charity game to raise money for Mikey Dye's family. About 25 of us went up on a coach and there must have been about 3000 Cardiff fans there. I can honestly say it was one of the worst decisions i've ever made.
The irony of the fact that our goalkeeper that day, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles and he more or less died in his arms, being sickeningly abused throughout the game will live with me forever. They really are utter scum, we have proven time and time again that we as a fan base hold far higher moralities than them, and that's why it's really upsetting to see a couple of morons letting us down like they have.

Cracking post that Gar. 🙌🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:20 - Oct 29 with 2478 viewsGaryjack

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:10 - Oct 29 by Darran

Cracking post that Gar. 🙌🏻

Thank you Dar. I've never felt the need to post it before, but now i feel the story had to be told.
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:21 - Oct 29 with 2466 viewsgiantstoneater

Sorry GJ I didn't mean to drag up so many bad memories for you especially as you made such a positive action, I guess it's true what they say "you can't polish a turd (Annis)!!
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:24 - Oct 29 with 2444 viewsGaryjack

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:21 - Oct 29 by giantstoneater

Sorry GJ I didn't mean to drag up so many bad memories for you especially as you made such a positive action, I guess it's true what they say "you can't polish a turd (Annis)!!

No worries, it's about time people know what really happened.
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:25 - Oct 29 with 2432 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a shame this wasn’t more publicised at the time.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:31 - Oct 29 with 2408 viewsGaryjack

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:25 - Oct 29 by NotLoyal

It’s a shame this wasn’t more publicised at the time.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Fact is we took so much flak on here for doing what we did, i swore i'd never post on here again, and didn't for a few years after. I guess those who were so much against us were right. Annis even promised myself Reeco and our wives that he'd treat us out for a meal as a thank you. We never heard from him again. Not that i wanted to after what happened.
Login to get fewer ads

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:33 - Oct 29 with 2397 viewstheloneranger

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60346

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:33 - Oct 29 with 2396 viewsNotLoyal

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:31 - Oct 29 by Garyjack

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Fact is we took so much flak on here for doing what we did, i swore i'd never post on here again, and didn't for a few years after. I guess those who were so much against us were right. Annis even promised myself Reeco and our wives that he'd treat us out for a meal as a thank you. We never heard from him again. Not that i wanted to after what happened.

Blokes a cûnt, turns everything in to his own agenda, most Cardiff fans I know hate the prick.
And as for his lap dog Carl, the epitome of cowardice.

OK I've changed it.

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:35 - Oct 29 with 2378 viewsGaryjack

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:33 - Oct 29 by theloneranger

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60346

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:47 - Oct 29 with 2323 viewsBluebird

Gary please don't tar us all the same as them.
What you did along with other jacks was a top gesture it's just a shame you got shit on by the turd himself..
As for the sick posting most are just young and stupid and probably not bad lads..
We have all done bad shit as youngsters out to impress our pals.
Everyone should just move on and stop giving it air time..
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:49 - Oct 29 with 2317 viewsBluebird

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:33 - Oct 29 by NotLoyal

Blokes a cûnt, turns everything in to his own agenda, most Cardiff fans I know hate the prick.
And as for his lap dog Carl, the epitome of cowardice.

I honestly don't know many who like that pair.
Named and photos on anus site. on 19:50 - Oct 29 with 2317 viewsNotLoyal

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:47 - Oct 29 by Bluebird

Gary please don't tar us all the same as them.
What you did along with other jacks was a top gesture it's just a shame you got shit on by the turd himself..
As for the sick posting most are just young and stupid and probably not bad lads..
We have all done bad shit as youngsters out to impress our pals.
Everyone should just move on and stop giving it air time..

But 3000 Cardiff fans could have put a stop to it and chose not to.

That aside, of course, your post is correct.

OK I've changed it.

Named and photos on anus site. on 20:23 - Oct 29 with 2250 viewsBLAZE

I remember wondering at the time why the hell you were doing it, but your hearts were in the right place. I had no idea it went so badly for you guys

Maybe I'm naive but I'd like to think had the roles been reversed, our lot would appreciate and show respect for the gesture that was made
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 20:23]
Named and photos on anus site. on 20:40 - Oct 29 with 2205 viewsGaryjack

Named and photos on anus site. on 20:23 - Oct 29 by BLAZE

I remember wondering at the time why the hell you were doing it, but your hearts were in the right place. I had no idea it went so badly for you guys

Maybe I'm naive but I'd like to think had the roles been reversed, our lot would appreciate and show respect for the gesture that was made
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 20:23]

Looking back, the game changed from a charity match to a Cardiif v Swansea game. Prior to the day, it was agreed that both sides would start with their strongest 11, and the lesser players would play in the second half. We were 2-0 up at half time and true to our word we changed our outfield players. They came out with the same players that started the game, which included a few young Welsh league guys. There was no way we were going to call our lads off as they'd put in the effort to get involved, and they ended up winning 3-2. They couldn't even be honest about the game itself. They even had the cvnt Jason Perry coaching them, and you could hear him shouting in the dressing room at half time things like "Are you going to let those Jack bastards get the better of you". I honestly dread to think what would have happened if we had won that game.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 20:42]
Named and photos on anus site. on 20:43 - Oct 29 with 2194 viewspencoedjack

Awful but not surprised.

It was at Bryntirion football club if my memory is correct so probably loads of the Bridgend lot who generally are a bunch of t wats
Named and photos on anus site. on 20:45 - Oct 29 with 2171 viewssainthelens

Named and photos on anus site. on 20:43 - Oct 29 by pencoedjack

Awful but not surprised.

It was at Bryntirion football club if my memory is correct so probably loads of the Bridgend lot who generally are a bunch of t wats

And yet we've had one their butes come on this site today saying the derby/rivalry has no real meaning to them anymore.
Named and photos on anus site. on 21:01 - Oct 29 with 2114 viewsBluebird

Named and photos on anus site. on 20:45 - Oct 29 by sainthelens

And yet we've had one their butes come on this site today saying the derby/rivalry has no real meaning to them anymore.

It means everything to me but as ive aged i think the hate as lessened.
Named and photos on anus site. on 21:05 - Oct 29 with 2097 viewssainthelens

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:01 - Oct 29 by Bluebird

It means everything to me but as ive aged i think the hate as lessened.

You seriously dangling that carrot?
Named and photos on anus site. on 21:14 - Oct 29 with 2064 viewsBluebird

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:05 - Oct 29 by sainthelens

You seriously dangling that carrot?

Meaning?? I don't hate you as much now as i did in the 80s and 90s.
I'm more mellow these days but that doesn't mean i don't hate losing to you..
Named and photos on anus site. on 21:21 - Oct 29 with 2036 viewsBadlands

If they are known then that information should be given to the police to decide if a law has been broken.
Sick nd tired of social media bullying and vigilantes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:30 - Oct 29 with 2005 viewsdickythorpe

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:14 - Oct 29 by Bluebird

Meaning?? I don't hate you as much now as i did in the 80s and 90s.
I'm more mellow these days but that doesn't mean i don't hate losing to you..

You like me have probably seen your "mates" of yesteryear not "move on" in life?

It's very cringing to see blokes in their 40's and older doing w@nker signs isn't it?
Named and photos on anus site. on 21:49 - Oct 29 with 1939 viewsBluebird

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:30 - Oct 29 by dickythorpe

You like me have probably seen your "mates" of yesteryear not "move on" in life?

It's very cringing to see blokes in their 40's and older doing w@nker signs isn't it?

Exactly.
I see men in their 30s 40s and 50s acting like teenagers giving it the big un it's cringworthy..
Hooliganism is finished and has been for years.
Fans trying to get a name for themselves or their clubs have missed the boat it sailed years ago..
I hate losing to you and hate the jacks but would rather have a pint , some banter and chat than a scrap these days.
Named and photos on anus site. on 21:54 - Oct 29 with 1925 views1983

Anus and his buggy eyed dwarf mate cArL are pair of social media whores worse than that head tapping Alfie Thomas chappy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024