Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Named and photos on anus site. 19:12 - Oct 28 with 12557 viewsAguycalledJack

A couple of swans fans have had their details and pictures posted on Anus Abraham’s ccfc site over an alleged video they made.

Haven’t seen the video and don’t want to, but if anybody knows the 2, perhaps you can warn them.

One poster has referenced that they and their families better hope that their addresses aren’t leaked.

just thought the individuals needed to be aware.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Named and photos on anus site. on 22:49 - Oct 29 with 2364 viewsraynor94

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:30 - Oct 29 by dickythorpe

You like me have probably seen your "mates" of yesteryear not "move on" in life?

It's very cringing to see blokes in their 40's and older doing w@nker signs isn't it?

100% agree Dicky

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Named and photos on anus site. on 06:35 - Oct 30 with 2151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:54 - Oct 29 by 1983

Anus and his buggy eyed dwarf mate cArL are pair of social media whores worse than that head tapping Alfie Thomas chappy

The "Look at me" syndrome must be (almost - sorry Darran) exclusively a Cardiff fans disease.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Named and photos on anus site. on 06:43 - Oct 30 with 2143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Named and photos on anus site. on 21:30 - Oct 29 by dickythorpe

You like me have probably seen your "mates" of yesteryear not "move on" in life?

It's very cringing to see blokes in their 40's and older doing w@nker signs isn't it?

F*ck off! Most of us enjoy it thank you very much. It's only twice a year at most and before Sunday the last game was 2013!

In my opinion this will never die , sad for some but it's part of the identity that goes with supporting the two clubs. If such a warm and generous gesture, which was requested by the Cardiff fans was made by our lot and they got treated like sh*t and abused don't you think that it's their problem far more than it is ours? They don't have any footballing stick to beat us with and haven't for years so their bitterness and envy continue eating at them.

Roll on January and let's make the f*ckers squeal by doing the first double!

Named and photos on anus site. on 06:58 - Oct 30 with 2126 viewsjackal

Named and photos on anus site. on 06:43 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

F*ck off! Most of us enjoy it thank you very much. It's only twice a year at most and before Sunday the last game was 2013!

In my opinion this will never die , sad for some but it's part of the identity that goes with supporting the two clubs. If such a warm and generous gesture, which was requested by the Cardiff fans was made by our lot and they got treated like sh*t and abused don't you think that it's their problem far more than it is ours? They don't have any footballing stick to beat us with and haven't for years so their bitterness and envy continue eating at them.

You're right that it will never die.

Arriving at the last Cardiff game at Legoland we were greeted by the usual abuse. I remember one bloke shouting and gesturing filth. He had a toddler in a pushchair with him. That kid's got no chance of decency when he grows up.
Named and photos on anus site. on 07:04 - Oct 30 with 2119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Named and photos on anus site. on 06:58 - Oct 30 by jackal

You're right that it will never die.

Arriving at the last Cardiff game at Legoland we were greeted by the usual abuse. I remember one bloke shouting and gesturing filth. He had a toddler in a pushchair with him. That kid's got no chance of decency when he grows up.

The sad thing is that the lyricists among the Swans fans got the main song wrong. It should have gone:-

Pay up what you owe,
Pay up what you owe,
You filthy b*stards,
Pay up what you owe.

Much more in keeping with them (and the situation).

Named and photos on anus site. on 07:30 - Oct 30 with 2081 viewsdickythorpe

Named and photos on anus site. on 06:43 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Grow up mun Bryn FFS!!!
Named and photos on anus site. on 07:38 - Oct 30 with 2072 views34dfgdf54

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:02 - Oct 29 by Garyjack

Reeco and myself responded to a request from Annis and cArL cUrTiS tp play a charity game to raise money for Mikey Dye's family. About 25 of us went up on a coach and there must have been about 3000 Cardiff fans there. I can honestly say it was one of the worst decisions i've ever made.
The irony of the fact that our goalkeeper that day, who was in the ambulance with Terry Coles and he more or less died in his arms, being sickeningly abused throughout the game will live with me forever. They really are utter scum, we have proven time and time again that we as a fan base hold far higher moralities than them, and that's why it's really upsetting to see a couple of morons letting us down like they have.

F*cking scumbags mate.
Named and photos on anus site. on 08:35 - Oct 30 with 2010 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Named and photos on anus site. on 07:30 - Oct 30 by dickythorpe

Grow up mun Bryn FFS!!!

The trouble with you dicky is that you’re only on here posting about beer most of the time. You should try watching some our games , at home to start with then away. You might understand these types of things a bit more then.

Login to get fewer ads

Named and photos on anus site. on 09:55 - Oct 30 with 1938 viewsdickythorpe

Named and photos on anus site. on 08:35 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

The trouble with you dicky is that you’re only on here posting about beer most of the time. You should try watching some our games , at home to start with then away. You might understand these types of things a bit more then.

Bryn, are you feeling unwell?
Named and photos on anus site. on 10:57 - Oct 30 with 1884 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Named and photos on anus site. on 09:55 - Oct 30 by dickythorpe

Bryn, are you feeling unwell?

No. You working today too??

Named and photos on anus site. on 13:09 - Oct 30 with 1766 viewsdickythorpe

Named and photos on anus site. on 10:57 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

No. You working today too??

Aye. Much love Bryn
Named and photos on anus site. on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 1729 viewswaynekerr55

Named and photos on anus site. on 18:45 - Oct 29 by giantstoneater

It I remember correctly Mickey Dye was the lad that died at Wembley didn't The Swans fans and Cardiff fans play a couple of matches to raise money for his family or was it someone else. I am sure that SWP will take action against the two perps but Abraham by his own actions could also have his collar felt by SWP. Perhaps instead of the endless mudslinging we should concentrate on the positive actions of the two teams that got together after Mickeys death.

Is that verging on a GDPR breach?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 13:34]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Named and photos on anus site. on 19:24 - Oct 31 with 1314 viewsDewi1jack

Named and photos on anus site. on 18:45 - Oct 29 by giantstoneater

It I remember correctly Mickey Dye was the lad that died at Wembley didn't The Swans fans and Cardiff fans play a couple of matches to raise money for his family or was it someone else. I am sure that SWP will take action against the two perps but Abraham by his own actions could also have his collar felt by SWP. Perhaps instead of the endless mudslinging we should concentrate on the positive actions of the two teams that got together after Mickeys death.

Trouble is.
There's going to be 700 dibble calling for Anus....

And once he's had them on their toes there be volume 20 of his fukin memoirs written 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024