Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our finishing on reflection 20:03 - Oct 28 with 672 viewsNotLoyal

Just need to capitalise (scuse the pun) on all these chances, it's a bit scary how our finishing went yesterday after watching the game again today.
We absolutely murdered them.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our finishing on reflection on 20:37 - Oct 28 with 628 viewskarnataka

My recollection is that there were at least 3 excellent opportunities in the 2nd half where the player took an extra touch before shooting which gave the Cardiff defenders just that split second more they needed to throw themselves in to make a block when a first time shot would more than likely have ended with a goal. That's usually the difference between a natural instinctive striker and, for example, a midfielder faced with the same opportunity. I know Celina had a golden opportunity but took that extra touch, not sure who else did too.
Our finishing on reflection on 21:08 - Oct 28 with 593 viewsThornburyswan

Possibly but our decision making in the final third was very poor, you can see why we struggle to score.
Our finishing on reflection on 21:18 - Oct 28 with 567 viewsBadlands

Celina made quite a few poor choices with a final ball, Rutledge slipped, Dyer could have laid off instead of shooting but all were in with a chance.
Cardiff's panic defence smothered quite a few efforts.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Our finishing on reflection on 21:22 - Oct 28 with 558 viewsLeonWasGod

Baston would have buried at least one of them. But then you need Ayew on the pitch somewhere, but we’re better without him out wide.

It’s like 2016 all over again.
Our finishing on reflection on 21:51 - Oct 28 with 516 viewsOldjack

On another day all would have gone in ,shit happens move on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024