Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Could Go Top 04:08 - Oct 29 with 1934 viewsSTID2017

If we beat Wigan, we would go back to the top of the division.
Depending on WBA, Leeds and Preston results we could stay there (long shot I know)
When you consider our recent home results apart from Cardiff, it shows there is little consistency in this league and we could with luck keep ourselves in the hunt for automatic promotion.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We Could Go Top on 07:36 - Oct 29 with 1865 viewskarnataka

I would like to think Cooper learned a lot from Sunday's game about his, shape, tactics and starting 11, particularly at home, which could benefit us for the remainder of the season after a period when we have been dropping far too many points. 3 more and we'd be top but at least we're still in touch but surely can't afford another spell at home like the last 2 months.
We Could Go Top on 08:07 - Oct 29 with 1822 viewsFireboy2

We Could Go Top on 07:36 - Oct 29 by karnataka

I would like to think Cooper learned a lot from Sunday's game about his, shape, tactics and starting 11, particularly at home, which could benefit us for the remainder of the season after a period when we have been dropping far too many points. 3 more and we'd be top but at least we're still in touch but surely can't afford another spell at home like the last 2 months.

Thars what he said and i agree, we need to use wingers at home and be a bit narrower away as its been working.
We Could Go Top on 08:17 - Oct 29 with 1805 viewsLord_Bony

Makes no difference if we do go top.

A long way to go yet. Still hardly anything separating the top 10.

Promotion is wide open for many teams.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

We Could Go Top on 09:27 - Oct 29 with 1698 viewsSwanDownUnder

We Could Go Top on 08:17 - Oct 29 by Lord_Bony

It will give the team more confidence.
We Could Go Top on 09:38 - Oct 29 with 1686 viewsSTID2017

We Could Go Top on 08:17 - Oct 29 by Lord_Bony

It wasn't the going top was my point really, though it is nice for the fans.
I was just illustrating the point that in spite of some poor results we are even close to the top six, meaning we are not the only inconsistent ones

We Could Go Top on 10:38 - Oct 29 with 1630 viewsNotLoyal

Positive times...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

We Could Go Top on 13:57 - Oct 29 with 1481 viewsLord_Bony

We Could Go Top on 09:38 - Oct 29 by STID2017

It wasn't the going top was my point really, though it is nice for the fans.
I was just illustrating the point that in spite of some poor results we are even close to the top six, meaning we are not the only inconsistent ones

Well if we hadn't have conceded last minute goals against Stoke and Reading we would be at least 4 points better off.

It's stupid mistakes like these that really add up when it comes to being the top of the league and cutting a gap between the other teams below is.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

We Could Go Top on 14:01 - Oct 29 with 1469 viewsNWSwans

We Could Go Top on 13:57 - Oct 29 by Lord_Bony

Well if we hadn't have conceded last minute goals against Stoke and Reading we would be at least 4 points better off.

It's stupid mistakes like these that really add up when it comes to being the top of the league and cutting a gap between the other teams below is.

And we stole 2 points at Leeds, got to take the rough with the smooth when it come to some results,

We seem to up our game when it suits and that won't get us promoted. Teams like Reading and Stoke who were poor sides on the day, we dropped to that level and got punished
Login to get fewer ads

We Could Go Top on 14:04 - Oct 29 with 1463 viewsLord_Bony

We Could Go Top on 14:01 - Oct 29 by NWSwans

And we stole 2 points at Leeds, got to take the rough with the smooth when it come to some results,

We seem to up our game when it suits and that won't get us promoted. Teams like Reading and Stoke who were poor sides on the day, we dropped to that level and got punished

Exactly.
90-minute goals from piss poor teams is really hard to take in this league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

We Could Go Top on 14:10 - Oct 29 with 1432 viewsNWSwans

We Could Go Top on 14:04 - Oct 29 by Lord_Bony

Exactly.
90-minute goals from piss poor teams is really hard to take in this league.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Felt like the same may have happened on Sunday, we should have wrapped it up with 30 mins to go, Just on this occasion, Cardiff were not good enough to create enough and Woodman stood up when needed.

People say 2-0 is never comfortable, we struggle to get the 2nd at times
We Could Go Top on 17:22 - Oct 29 with 1294 viewsTimTtam

It'd be nice to be top for a few hours, but at this stage it's all about staying in the top 6 for as long as possible. I believe we have the talent to easily make it, but right now we're not playing like a top 6 team. The hope is that when we get some consistency again, we're already entrenched in the playoff positions, and can push on for the autos (unlikely I know).

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

We Could Go Top on 14:37 - Nov 2 with 920 viewsLord_Bony

Enjoy.

We Could Go Top on 16:31 - Nov 2 with 737 viewsmajorraglan

It just makes me mad that all those points were dropped against the teams at the bottom of the league, the Swans could have been clear at the top by now.
We Could Go Top on 16:34 - Nov 2 with 727 viewsLord_Bony

We Could Go Top on 16:31 - Nov 2 by majorraglan

It just makes me mad that all those points were dropped against the teams at the bottom of the league, the Swans could have been clear at the top by now.

This.

We Could Go Top on 16:42 - Nov 2 with 708 viewsSTID2017

We Could Go Top on 16:31 - Nov 2 by majorraglan

I bet all the other teams are cursing the points dropped as well.
That's football.
Why can't you guys enjoy the matches we have won and the points gained and enjoy the fact we are top atvthe moment ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024