Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:42 - Oct 29 with 28128 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 11:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 29 with 7002 viewsNWSwans

We simply have to build on that performance from Sunday, same starting 11 fitness permitting
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Oct 29 with 6973 viewsVincent_Vega

All change probably for this fixture as we're away from home but I'd advocate same starting 11.

Need to blast these sides at the bottom

0-2 Ayew and byers

On a side note, can't go wrong with a Balti pie!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Oct 29 with 6939 viewsjacabertawe

We must surely play with wingers on a regular basis?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 29 with 6883 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Oct 29 by jacabertawe

We must surely play with wingers on a regular basis?

At home definitely, at away games teams want to come out and play so we need to be tight and its worked well uptil now as we are unbeaten away from home.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 29 with 6826 viewsTimTtam

Not sure what to make of Wigan. They've had some quality results lately against top 10 teams, yet I think they're one of the worst teams in the league.

2-1 win. Ayew brace.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:15 - Oct 29 with 6774 viewssainthelens

Confidence and self belief must shirley be back now after Sunday. Coops must have learnt plenty all round. At least a point I think, but I'll go for a 2-1 away win.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:39 - Oct 29 with 6750 viewsSirjohnalot

Short drive up for me with my mate Pete who flies over every year from Minnesota to run Snowdonia Marathon and watch the Swans.

Looking forward to it.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 29 with 6729 viewsOldjack

Excellent layout yet again Mr Harris

1-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:26 - Oct 30 with 6404 viewsSwans9

Wigan home form in the league W4 D1 L1.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:41 - Oct 30 with 6386 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:26 - Oct 30 by Swans9

Wigan home form in the league W4 D1 L1.

Swansea city away form W3 D3 L0

Should be interesting.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 30 with 6225 viewsWxmJax

Bought ours online last night after missing the deadline again for the cheaper ones. Couldn't risk missing out on a pie if you don't get a voucher at the gate, assuming it's also pay on the day.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:51 - Oct 30 with 6174 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Oct 30 by WxmJax

Bought ours online last night after missing the deadline again for the cheaper ones. Couldn't risk missing out on a pie if you don't get a voucher at the gate, assuming it's also pay on the day.

Just looked at the site and you do get a voucher if you pay on the day.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 30 with 6096 viewsWxmJax

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:51 - Oct 30 by Fireboy2

Just looked at the site and you do get a voucher if you pay on the day.

Cheers, the decision now is which pie to go for. I'll take a 3 points pie.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Oct 30 with 5915 viewsNotLoyal

It was mentioned on another site we have sold more than a 1,000. If right that’s pretty decent as it’s an early one and on the tv.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:38 - Oct 30 with 5810 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Oct 30 by NotLoyal

It was mentioned on another site we have sold more than a 1,000. If right that’s pretty decent as it’s an early one and on the tv.

You just can't beat going to a live game, especially away as the atmosphere is usually bouncing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 31 with 5281 viewsHighjack

They were filthy dirty time wasting embarrassments last season.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 31 with 5268 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 31 by Highjack

They were filthy dirty time wasting embarrassments last season.

Testament to their manager, he can be a bit of a d!ck sometimes.

Just hope we carry on the form from sunday.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Oct 31 with 5193 viewsGlyn1

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:25 - Oct 30 by NotLoyal

That's extremely decent, especially as many on the Wigan fans forum are predicting only about 10,000 home fans.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Oct 31 with 5131 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:39 - Oct 29 by Sirjohnalot

Short drive up for me with my mate Pete who flies over every year from Minnesota to run Snowdonia Marathon and watch the Swans.

Looking forward to it.

My daughter ran the Snowdonia Marathon this year, came 3rd in her class, hell of a tough course, but she thought the beacons SAS run was much harder.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:39 - Nov 1 with 4884 viewsGammon

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:44 - Oct 29 by NWSwans

We simply have to build on that performance from Sunday, same starting 11 fitness permitting

I actually thought we were c*ap on Sunday, Cardiff were just worse.

I do think we will get a result at Wigan they’re rubbish.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:42 - Nov 1 with 4892 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:39 - Nov 1 by Gammon

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:47 - Nov 1 with 4885 viewssainthelens

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:39 - Nov 1 by Gammon

And as yer post stated on Oct 19th, Cooper will take us down.
Bit of a thick cvnt arnt you.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:57 - Nov 1 with 4874 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:47 - Nov 1 by sainthelens

And as yer post stated on Oct 19th, Cooper will take us down.
Bit of a thick cvnt arnt you.

You obviously didnt read my post SH.

Dont give this bellwhack the time.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:08 - Nov 1 with 4868 viewssainthelens

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:57 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

You obviously didnt read my post SH.

Dont give this bellwhack the time.

Duly noted pal. Quite right.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 1 with 4799 viewsNotLoyal

I’m going to give you a morsel.
Crap is a sweeping statement.
You’ve been reading a lot of Cardiff message boards maybe ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024