Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:42 - Oct 29 with 28452 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 11:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:42 - Nov 1 with 3008 viewsVincent_Vega

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:39 - Nov 1 by Gammon

I actually thought we were c*ap on Sunday, Cardiff were just worse.

I do think we will get a result at Wigan they’re rubbish.

Who's this 'we'?

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:06 - Nov 1 with 2959 viewsTimTtam

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:42 - Nov 1 by Vincent_Vega

Who's this 'we'?

To be fair, he's telling the truth. His 'we' were definitely crap on Sunday.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 1 with 2939 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Oct 30 by WxmJax

Cheers, the decision now is which pie to go for. I'll take a 3 points pie.

This. Steak for me. Which pub for a prematch pint?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 1 with 2626 viewsjack2jack

1-2 Swansea win. Ayew winner
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:24 - Nov 2 with 2310 viewsWxmJax

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 1 by longlostjack

This. Steak for me. Which pub for a prematch pint?

No idea, probably head straight for the ground as I'm driving and one pint will be enough. Watch first half of the rugby then leave.

Heads up, if anyone driving up A483. 50mph average speed cameras at Wrexham, there is NO WARNING for them though, as soon as you see the sign you're in it.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:32 - Nov 2 with 2123 viewsThornburyswan

Unchanged from last Sunday.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:32 - Nov 2 with 2120 viewsOldjack

The same team that faced the scum

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:33 - Nov 2 with 2106 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 2 with 1943 viewsjackrmee

Any streams today lads?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:06 - Nov 2 with 1905 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 2 by jackrmee

Any streams today lads?

Download Redbox tv and use with a vpn, apparently the game is being shown on sky sports football channel which you'll find on redbox. Fingers crossed.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:07 - Nov 2 with 1902 viewsWxmJax

It hasn't started well, my butter pie was cold.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:08 - Nov 2 with 1894 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:06 - Nov 2 by Smellyplumz

Download Redbox tv and use with a vpn, apparently the game is being shown on sky sports football channel which you'll find on redbox. Fingers crossed.

Just gone onto redbox and skysport football and it's showing the build up so should be good to watch the match.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:10 - Nov 2 with 1873 viewsDippy

Come on the Swans, top of the table is on

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:16 - Nov 2 with 1839 viewslonglostjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:07 - Nov 2 by WxmJax

It hasn't started well, my butter pie was cold.

Should have had the Chicken Balti. Delicious. Massive crowd.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 2 with 1828 viewsepaul

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 2 by jackrmee

Any streams today lads?

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/55204/Wigan_Athletic_vs_Swansea_City.html

or you can download this as it has all the sports channels on it

http://swiftstreamz.com/
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 12:21]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:22 - Nov 2 with 1785 viewstheloneranger

Welsh international Kieffer Moore hasn't scored a league goal since signing for Wigan in the summer 🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:23 - Nov 2 with 1775 viewsmonmouth

They are strong at home. We’ll have our work cut out. I’m expecting another Brizzle City game. Glad we’ve given the Cardiff thrashers another spin.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:27 - Nov 2 with 1747 viewswestside

Commentary on talksport2
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Nov 2 with 1731 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 2 by epaul

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/55204/Wigan_Athletic_vs_Swansea_City.html

or you can download this as it has all the sports channels on it

http://swiftstreamz.com/
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 12:21]

Nice one Paul swiftstreamz looks a goodun

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:30 - Nov 2 with 1715 viewssherpajacob

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:22 - Nov 2 by theloneranger

Welsh international Kieffer Moore hasn't scored a league goal since signing for Wigan in the summer 🤔

We all know what that means.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:31 - Nov 2 with 1699 viewsepaul

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:28 - Nov 2 by Smellyplumz

Nice one Paul swiftstreamz looks a goodun

I use it as back up if my iptv goes belly up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:39 - Nov 2 with 1597 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:22 - Nov 2 by theloneranger

Oh don't!!!!

Dreadful turnout!!!! I hope we don't feel sorry
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:43 - Nov 2 with 1507 viewsepaul

Yeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss get in great start

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:43 - Nov 2 with 1486 viewsPozuelosSideys

Get in

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:43 - Nov 2 with 1479 viewsbuilthjack

Get in there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024