Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:42 - Oct 29 with 28527 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 11:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Nov 2 with 2271 viewsNotLoyal

Seriously Nathan put your f<cking foot thru it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:16 - Nov 2 with 2269 viewssainthelens

If we use our heads 2nd half and start running at them, they'll have 1 sent off no doubt. Celina needs to be closer to Ayew.
No way should we lose to this rabble.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:19 - Nov 2 with 2134 viewsOldjack

It's there for the taking

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Nov 2 with 2104 viewsSmellyplumz

Dreadful football from both teams, we are making very hard work of this. Ref a c unt as per

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 2080 viewsmonmouth

Well I thought that penalty was ridiculous. Almost a deliberate cheat by the referee trying to make his name on Sky.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 2052 viewslidojack

I hate playing teams like this. Zero quality but they consistently drag us down to their level and end up taking points from us.

So frustrating.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:22 - Nov 2 with 2032 viewsMLT18

Nice to see young Cabango involved - a very good young home grown player👍
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:24 - Nov 2 with 1993 viewsjojaca

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:13 - Nov 2 by swan65split

Sky highlighting the shirt pulling. Going to difficult to get a result here if things don't change. Tappy tappy the way lads

The results and league position maybe ok, but the more I watch us play the more boredom is setting in. We look flat and uninterested at times.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Nov 2 with 1992 viewstheloneranger

Our final pass is P1ss poor, but as many have already said, play our natural game and they will have players sent off.

But ... I fear this ref will send one of ours off for fvck all.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Nov 2 with 1992 viewslifelong

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Well I thought that penalty was ridiculous. Almost a deliberate cheat by the referee trying to make his name on Sky.

Looking at that again there’s no way that was a penalty, ridiculous sums it up.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Nov 2 with 1967 viewsHighjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Nov 2 by monmouth

The referee who is from ten miles from Wigan? That referee?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:28 - Nov 2 with 1902 viewsunion_jack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Nov 2 by lifelong

Looking at that again there’s no way that was a penalty, ridiculous sums it up.

Well it was a pen in my opinion but so are all the other ones that happen at a corner every game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:29 - Nov 2 with 1887 viewsThrasher6

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:21 - Nov 2 by lidojack

I hate playing teams like this. Zero quality but they consistently drag us down to their level and end up taking points from us.

So frustrating.

This.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 2 with 1859 viewstheloneranger

It's nice to see that Cooper has now officially given first team places in the dressing room to Jordon Garrick and Ben Cabango.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 2 with 1853 viewsBadlands

Which of our players was being dragged around in a headlock and then got pulled by the hair ... in front of the ref?

Another rugby rule should be introduced to prevent tag fouling. Players taking turns to foul so no single player racks comes to th ref's attention ... warning that the next foul against the attacking
will be a red card.

Not that it would make any difference with this ref.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:31 - Nov 2 with 1832 viewsFireboy2

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:34 - Oct 31 by Highjack

They were filthy dirty time wasting embarrassments last season.

Told ya all that cooks sides are all like that, lets hope we can draw a few more yellows which will result in reds, that will teach them.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:32 - Nov 2 with 1784 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:20 - Nov 2 by Smellyplumz

Dreadful football from both teams, we are making very hard work of this. Ref a c unt as per

Most neutrals I know are saying its a very good game.
Wigan aren't helping it as a spectacle if you have a vested interest.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:33 - Nov 2 with 1756 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 2 by Badlands

Which of our players was being dragged around in a headlock and then got pulled by the hair ... in front of the ref?

Another rugby rule should be introduced to prevent tag fouling. Players taking turns to foul so no single player racks comes to th ref's attention ... warning that the next foul against the attacking
will be a red card.

Not that it would make any difference with this ref.

The same player who had been booked minutes earlier

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 2 with 1745 viewsphact0rri

seems that its good I missed the first half completely.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:36 - Nov 2 with 1692 viewsjamiewales

Any streams?
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:41 - Nov 2 with 1566 viewsminimichu

Just feels like we’ve got a couple more gears but seem unwilling to knock it up a cog. Top of the table is there for the taking.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:45 - Nov 2 with 1470 viewslifelong

Time for Nathan to come off now, I’d give Peterson a run.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Nov 2 with 1419 viewsBarrySwan

Or on the other hand a completely obvious penalty by a player obviously too thick to comprehend that grabbing and holding an attackers shirt then preventing him from jumping by putting your elbow over his shoulder is a clear foul.

I sometimes wonder if contributors to this forum have ever watched a game of football before commenting.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 2 with 1357 viewsSwanjaxs

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, a point here against a team with Wigan's home record would be some achievement..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:49 - Nov 2 with 1345 viewsCopaMundial

Cooper,change things before it’s too late
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024