Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:42 - Oct 29 with 28390 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 11:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 2 with 2070 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Nov 2 by BarrySwan

Or on the other hand a completely obvious penalty by a player obviously too thick to comprehend that grabbing and holding an attackers shirt then preventing him from jumping by putting your elbow over his shoulder is a clear foul.

I sometimes wonder if contributors to this forum have ever watched a game of football before commenting.

Then again I wonder if you’ve ever considered your opinion is a pile of shit you pompous prick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 2 with 2073 viewsswan65split

We need to wake up ffs
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:52 - Nov 2 with 2023 viewsairedale

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:47 - Nov 2 by BarrySwan

Or on the other hand a completely obvious penalty by a player obviously too thick to comprehend that grabbing and holding an attackers shirt then preventing him from jumping by putting your elbow over his shoulder is a clear foul.

I sometimes wonder if contributors to this forum have ever watched a game of football before commenting.

You are of course correct, but people are frustrated by the same foul being committed by both sets of players at every set piece.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:53 - Nov 2 with 1996 viewsjojaca

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 2 by swan65split

We need to wake up ffs

You can see a second soft goal coming up against us.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 2 with 1942 viewstheloneranger

Time to take Nathan off, Borja on and Ayew out wide.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:56 - Nov 2 with 1908 viewsBadlands

Byers and Dyer off?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:56 - Nov 2 with 1892 viewsswan65split

Dyers knackered , there a big pitch out there , a lot of it untouched, looks like Roberts, defence it is then.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 2 with 1858 viewsBrynCartwright

Get Dyer off ffs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:57 - Nov 2 with 1845 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 2 by theloneranger

Time to take Nathan off, Borja on and Ayew out wide.

Besides his miss hit shot for the goal he has been woeful.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:58 - Nov 2 with 1798 viewsBadlands

Roberts for Dyer????

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:58 - Nov 2 with 1792 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s the Swansea way to demolish Cardiff in the derby, but then throw away supposedly winnable games either side. Just wouldn’t be us if we didn’t make life hard for ourselves!
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:58 - Nov 2 with 1783 viewsLuther27

I can't understand how we're still in this
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Nov 2 with 1763 viewsdickythorpe

We don't dominate sides do we? They aren't great and are there for the taking
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 2 with 1736 viewsCopaMundial

Anybody seen Byers?
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:01 - Nov 2 with 1730 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

So are we though

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 2 with 1683 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Then again I wonder if you’ve ever considered your opinion is a pile of shit you pompous prick.

Sorry, too abusive. I disagree, and yes I’ve watched lots of games over 50 years and seen that never punished in almost every other game. You’re still pompous mind you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Nov 2 with 1618 viewsjojaca

64% possession and one shot on target.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 2 with 1597 viewsowainglyndwr

Do you think empty grounds make a game harder to play in ?
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 2 with 1584 viewsswan65split

Passing is shyte today.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 2 with 1583 viewstheloneranger

Tremendous defending from Ben Wilmott.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Nov 2 with 1574 viewsBarrySwan

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:52 - Nov 2 by airedale

You are of course correct, but people are frustrated by the same foul being committed by both sets of players at every set piece.

I couldn't agree with you more.

This joke defending / fouling which takes place at every single corner has been allowed to go on virtually unchecked for 15-20 years now.

I have no idea whatsoever what the clowns who run the game are even thinking by leaving it unchecked

Surely two weekends of every ref in the country awarding penalties on every occasion that Shirt pulling or the WWE wrestling that goes on in the box would Kill it off at a stroke?

I suppose that's too obvious for the idiots in charge to figure out though?
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 2 with 1536 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:59 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

You look great up until in and around the box.

Neat goal by Dyer, engineered free header against us but all your possession in games isn't yielding the goals.

If you had a Chopra, a clinical finisher who scores for fun you'd walk the league because that would mask the fact it seems teams can get into your defence.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:12]
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Nov 2 with 1518 viewsThrasher6

No Borja? Out of favour maybe....?

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:10 - Nov 2 with 1418 viewsBarrySwan

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Sorry, too abusive. I disagree, and yes I’ve watched lots of games over 50 years and seen that never punished in almost every other game. You’re still pompous mind you.

I see but that wasn't a penalty then in your opinion which is exactly what you claim?

I repeat my earlier thoughts.

Have you ever watched a game of football before?

If you wish to make comment as others have done about the games authorities and reffing organisation not taking action in general which I entirely agree with then that is an entirely different matter to your assertion that the decision was a joke and actually calling the ref a cheat looking for a minute of TV fame isn't it?
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:13]
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:12 - Nov 2 with 1324 viewsunion_jack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

You look great up until in and around the box.

Neat goal by Dyer, engineered free header against us but all your possession in games isn't yielding the goals.

If you had a Chopra, a clinical finisher who scores for fun you'd walk the league because that would mask the fact it seems teams can get into your defence.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:12]

Thank you for your expert analysis. We all appreciate it. Honestly!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024