Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:42 - Oct 29 with 28416 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 11:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 2 with 2127 viewsTimTtam

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 2 by Luther27

Fvck me...we've been as bad as the weather.....and then That

HAHAHAHAHA

Ooooohhhh yeah

EDIT - Didn't mean to reply to you. Was in a state of shock...
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:22]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 2 with 2143 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pahahaha one of those good days today innit 😂

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 2 with 2138 viewsCaptain_Sham

Somebody call the police.. theres a robbery taking place

Its just a ride.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 2 with 2134 viewsJackFish

We haven’t deserved that at all but who gives a shit?! Great three points.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Nov 2 with 2094 viewsOldjack

Defended like hero's

A well earned win

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Nov 2 with 2084 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think Ayew has been struggling a bit for a while now.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 2 with 2037 viewslifelong

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 2 by Luther27

Fvck me...we've been as bad as the weather.....and then That

Excellent by Naughton and a great headed goal to claim the points.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 2 with 2010 viewspencoedjack

Get in
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 2 with 2011 viewsphact0rri

not overly inspiring but a job done well. good three points.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 2 with 2005 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

You look great up until in and around the box.

Neat goal by Dyer, engineered free header against us but all your possession in games isn't yielding the goals.

If you had a Chopra, a clinical finisher who scores for fun you'd walk the league because that would mask the fact it seems teams can get into your defence.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:12]

Who needs Chopra when you've got Surridge?? 🤔😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 2 with 2002 viewsTenbySwan

Blimey, got out of jail there.

But onwards and upwards!
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 2 with 1973 viewssainthelens

LMFAO
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 2 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:24 - Nov 2 by pencoedjack

Get in

Never in doubt except for that ridiculous joke penalty.

Bluey, how did your pile of shite team do at Wiggum?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 2 with 1914 viewslidojack

As poor as we were second half that is a massive 3 points. A lot of good teams will go there and be bullied out of the game. Minus the penalty they didn't really bother Woodburn.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 1893 viewsunion_jack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:23 - Nov 2 by Oldjack

Defended like hero's

A well earned win

Two classic examples today on how a good defence can help win you games.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 1876 viewsjack2jack

There you go 2-1, piece of p!ss 😀
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 1887 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Nov 2 by swan65split

wot the feck do you know....get in there.

Supposed to be the mark of a good side innit - play like crap but get the job done. Lucky, but a little bit of extra quality where it mattered made all the difference. Phew.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 1870 viewsicecoldjack

Wigan got robbed but fook em, it's that kind of league, where luck plays a part.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 with 1863 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 2 by theloneranger

Who needs Chopra when you've got Surridge?? 🤔😂

Lol, it was a deft header, credit to him.

My point was more your attackers seem to be over thinking, wanting more touches etc. Someone like Chopra, someone who thinks they'll score every time who doesn't overthink and just hits it first time... you'd score more.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:28 - Nov 2 with 1812 viewsCaptain_Sham

Can we play away every week?

Its just a ride.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 2 with 1800 viewsSmellyplumz

Poor poor performance but great win away. Football huh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 2 with 1769 viewsTimTtam

A sign of a promotion team is whether they can dog wins with stoppage time goals. Norwich & Aston Villa did it plenty of times. We've now got Leeds & Wigan in the books.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 2 with 1749 viewssainthelens

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:15 - Oct 29 by sainthelens

Confidence and self belief must shirley be back now after Sunday. Coops must have learnt plenty all round. At least a point I think, but I'll go for a 2-1 away win.

Kerrrrching
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 2 with 1747 viewsCaptain_Sham

Surridge did a Michu celebration the cheeky fkr

Its just a ride.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:30 - Nov 2 with 1730 viewsbuilthjack

We had 63% Possession.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024