Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:42 - Oct 29 with 28557 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 11:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:33 - Nov 2 with 2437 viewsminimichu

What a glorious, mad, sport we follow where things can be so unpredictable. That’s why football is so great.
What a brilliant 3 points😀
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Nov 2 with 2434 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 2 by lidojack

As poor as we were second half that is a massive 3 points. A lot of good teams will go there and be bullied out of the game. Minus the penalty they didn't really bother Woodburn.

Both teams only 2 shots on target.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 2 with 2396 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Nov 2 by theloneranger

Both teams only 2 shots on target.

We only needed two 🤷‍♂️

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 2 with 2384 viewsHighjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

Lol, it was a deft header, credit to him.

My point was more your attackers seem to be over thinking, wanting more touches etc. Someone like Chopra, someone who thinks they'll score every time who doesn't overthink and just hits it first time... you'd score more.

Ah yeah forgot that the likes of Chopra are the pinnacle of football ability.

You never had a Michu did you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Nov 2 with 2340 viewsOldjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Nov 2 by Smellyplumz

Poor poor performance but great win away. Football huh.

nothing in it apart from our clinical finishing and superior defending ,certainly not a poor performance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Nov 2 with 2303 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 2 by Highjack

Ah yeah forgot that the likes of Chopra are the pinnacle of football ability.

You never had a Michu did you?

You cite Michu, I cite Chopra.

Always thought Michu was more attacking midfield than out and out striker?

EDIT:

And no, Chopra is nowhere near a great technical player which wasn't the point... at this level for us, 52 goals in 142 games. That's a pretty good record. Key being, no hesitation - if there to be hit, he'd hit it.

That's the kind of striker I think you lack, an out and out finisher.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:44]
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 2 with 2301 viewskrunchykarrot

Ive played, coached and watched football at all levels for many years but what the hell does Ayew contribute as CF. He runs around chasing lost causes all day, and if SS called he could have cost us a goal and win.
Anyway well done had fought win, and im waiting for MoD as there will be 30 pens if that was the criteria.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Nov 2 with 2235 views34dfgdf54

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 2 by krunchykarrot

Ive played, coached and watched football at all levels for many years but what the hell does Ayew contribute as CF. He runs around chasing lost causes all day, and if SS called he could have cost us a goal and win.
Anyway well done had fought win, and im waiting for MoD as there will be 30 pens if that was the criteria.

See last week and that will answer your question.

What a win against a side who are quality at home.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 2 with 2215 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

EDIT:

And no, Chopra is nowhere near a great technical player which wasn't the point... at this level for us, 52 goals in 142 games. That's a pretty good record. Key being, no hesitation - if there to be hit, he'd hit it.

Hahahaha are you comparing michu with Chopra? Seriously?

Hahahaha

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 2 with 2174 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Nov 2 by PozuelosSideys

Hahahaha are you comparing michu with Chopra? Seriously?

Hahahaha

Missing the point as always.

Forget Chopra, forget Michu.

You lack an out and out finisher at this point in time.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:46 - Nov 2 with 2169 viewsunion_jack

Keith Andrews does my head in. Awful accent.

What is it with Sky and bad accents. Jamie Carragher also.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 2 with 2147 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Nov 2 by 34dfgdf54

See last week and that will answer your question.

What a win against a side who are quality at home.

Tracked back and made some important tackles last week, but i still think he's not a CF which is the point i'm making.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 2 with 2136 viewssainthelens

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

Missing the point as always.

Forget Chopra, forget Michu.

You lack an out and out finisher at this point in time.

Shut up you tool. Man flu clearly taking a hold.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Nov 2 with 2092 viewsmonmouth

David Marshall? Was that THE David Marshall, world class Premier league legend (or so we heard) playing for Wiggum? Nah, has to be a different one Shirley?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Nov 2 with 2066 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

EDIT:

He’s a c unt who I’d never want near my football club.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Nov 2 with 2047 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 2 by sainthelens

Shut up you tool. Man flu clearly taking a hold.

Zzzzzz.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 2 with 2036 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

Lol, it was a deft header, credit to him.

My point was more your attackers seem to be over thinking, wanting more touches etc. Someone like Chopra, someone who thinks they'll score every time who doesn't overthink and just hits it first time... you'd score more.

Yeah I'll give Chopra his due ... He was willing to take a gamble.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 2 with 2018 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Nov 2 by krunchykarrot

Tracked back and made some important tackles last week, but i still think he's not a CF which is the point i'm making.

But WHAT is he? He seems to add something, but where? He was the same in his first spell but at least he was finding the net regularly, and mostly kept us up that year.

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Nov 2 with 1978 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Nov 2 by pencoedjack

Again, you're focusing on names. I'm focusing on the type of player.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 14:53]
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Nov 2 with 1925 viewsGowerjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:50 - Nov 2 by pencoedjack

Is the correct answer.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Nov 2 with 1879 viewssainthelens

Our six fingered friends are really hurting Penc.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Nov 2 with 1807 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Nov 2 by monmouth

But WHAT is he? He seems to add something, but where? He was the same in his first spell but at least he was finding the net regularly, and mostly kept us up that year.

Im struggling to see where we can play him away from home, looks as if he has lost a yard of pace of the mark.
The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Nov 2 with 1734 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 2 by builthjack

Good substitutions from Cooper

Should have made them much earlier, Dyer was a f*cking liability the whole of the second half.

But it all turned out fantastically well in the end....Just !!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Nov 2 with 1661 viewsBadlands

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:39 - Nov 2 by krunchykarrot

Pace and technique.
Under Rodgers we played with Borini and Sinclair but neither a recognised CF.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Nov 2 with 1518 viewspencoedjack

The Official Wigan Athletic vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Nov 2 by sainthelens

Our six fingered friends are really hurting Penc.

Indeed

You’d think they’d be at legoland not on a Swansea forum
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024