Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman 13:53 - Oct 30 with 4271 viewstheloneranger

Famous last words ...

"We expect the highest standards from our providers and all claimants must be treated with dignity and respect."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50187803

[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 13:54]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:15 - Nov 1 with 1143 viewstheloneranger

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:10 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

It is means tested. I think anyway.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 19:10]

It's not ...

"PIP isn’t based on your National Insurance contributions and isn’t means-tested, which means it doesn’t matter how much income or savings you have.
If you've reached State Pension age and have care needs, you should claim Attendance Allowance instead."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:16 - Nov 1 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:15 - Nov 1 by theloneranger

It's not ...

"PIP isn’t based on your National Insurance contributions and isn’t means-tested, which means it doesn’t matter how much income or savings you have.
If you've reached State Pension age and have care needs, you should claim Attendance Allowance instead."

Fair enough, I can’t be right all the time.

Actually my wife claimed for a while when she was ill a couple of years ago so I should have realised.

Poll: Tory leader

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:17 - Nov 1 with 1140 viewsWingstandwood

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 16:19 - Nov 1 by Lohengrin

Have you slept this last three decades, Bryn? That process you describe has been rolling out inexorably throughout those years. What in God’s name would make you imagine that wretched, tainted creature is the solution?

Labour (official policy) wants to extend freedom of movement to the entire world. It wants to build a million homes to help mass immigration for no other reason than to gerrymander. The ominous (ONS ITV News) warning/prediction of a future population increase of 10 MILLION would be much higher, because that figure was based upon the then ongoing trend only.

https://labourlist.org/2019/09/labour-conference-approves-motion-to-extend-free-
movement/
https://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/news/labour-pledges-1-million-new-council-ho

So Labour wants to renationailse everything to the cost of 200 BILLION, build a million new homes, scrap tuition fees and increase public spending to bankruptcy levels. It also wants a 4 day working week that'll leave the NHS with a significant staffing shortfall i.e. requiring an estimated 250,000 extra staff to cope, and thats not even factoring a huge population increase.

The Labour Party has ZERO common sense and zero take of reality with its immature Marxist 'student-activist' fantasy world. The country would end up bankrupt, ruined and overpopulated.

And? Just like with Tory austerity that hit the poorest, the weakest, the sickest (bankers and politicians took no hit) the hardest.... It'll happen all over again if Labour runs riot.

Argus!

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 01:25 - Nov 3 with 1008 viewsNotLoyal

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 00:37 - Nov 1 by DJack

More worrying is recent history...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/31/boris-johnson-accused-report-ru

The newspapers politics should immediately cause you a concern.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 03:16 - Nov 3 with 979 viewsDJack

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 01:25 - Nov 3 by NotLoyal

The newspapers politics should immediately cause you a concern.

No it's the attempt by politicians to bury a report from our security services that bothers me.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 17:44 - Nov 3 with 901 viewsladyjack

As somebody once said about the Tories they are lower than vermin.
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 20:13 - Nov 3 with 866 viewsJack_Meoff

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 17:44 - Nov 3 by ladyjack

As somebody once said about the Tories they are lower than vermin.

The whole 'fit for work' debacle should be a national disgrace. Not only do people appear not to give a f*ck, many will actually continue vote for the party that treats citizens in this manner.

There's another thread about 'Benefit Street.' The response of the prospective Tory MP is precisely the one the powers that be want to elicit from the entire populace. That's how they get away with their hideous policies. Played like cheap fiddles. No wonder they take the piss.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 20:14]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 20:15 - Nov 3 with 861 viewsladyjack

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 20:13 - Nov 3 by Jack_Meoff

The whole 'fit for work' debacle should be a national disgrace. Not only do people appear not to give a f*ck, many will actually continue vote for the party that treats citizens in this manner.

There's another thread about 'Benefit Street.' The response of the prospective Tory MP is precisely the one the powers that be want to elicit from the entire populace. That's how they get away with their hideous policies. Played like cheap fiddles. No wonder they take the piss.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 20:14]

Yes I know, its a sad state of affairs.
Login to get fewer ads

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 20:24 - Nov 3 with 849 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We are all

One redundancy
One accident
One illnesses

To be at the mercy of these Tory c@nts

Vote wisely

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 23:55 - Nov 3 with 807 viewsJack123

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 20:24 - Nov 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

We are all

One redundancy
One accident
One illnesses

To be at the mercy of these Tory c@nts

Vote wisely

Oh I fcking will..

Just hoping the relative's pip comes off.. or maybe i will get the blame.. Was informed on Saturday, we may or may not want to see you.. capita.. but most probably we will.

libera nos a malo

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 08:12 - Nov 5 with 699 viewspikeypaul

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 23:14 - Oct 30 by the_oracle

Here it is. Wheeled out every election.

The truth hurts.

Corbyn has never denied his association with the IRA and how could he with the many recordings of him giving speeches at their rallies or standing at the gravesides of the terrorists?

But I suppose the lefties are happy to turn a blind eye to it all and pretend it's all fake footage or maybe they just support the terrorist scum.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 08:47 - Nov 5 with 679 viewsladyjack

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 08:12 - Nov 5 by pikeypaul

The truth hurts.

Corbyn has never denied his association with the IRA and how could he with the many recordings of him giving speeches at their rallies or standing at the gravesides of the terrorists?

But I suppose the lefties are happy to turn a blind eye to it all and pretend it's all fake footage or maybe they just support the terrorist scum.

Did you watch 'Spotlight on the troubles' pikey ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024