Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night 11:13 - Oct 31 with 3047 viewsDarran

All time great. FACT 🙌🏻

I don’t expect most of you illiterate twáts on here to know who it is though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 20:53 - Oct 31 with 776 viewsFireboy2

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 18:29 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

If she was that well known, we would all know

Aye and we are all illiterate because we have never heard of her
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 20:58 - Oct 31 with 764 viewscontroversial_jack

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 20:29 - Oct 31 by Darran

She did 4 or 5 off that last night.

I'd do 4 or 5 off her too.
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 09:43 - Nov 1 with 638 viewsGammon

Fair play I haven’t been here long but I’ve already realised that you’re a boring, self important c**t.

And you’ve spelled your name wrong. No offence like you’re probably a lovely bloke when you’re not showing off behind the keyboard.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 9:46]
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:04 - Nov 1 with 612 viewsjohnlangy

John Travolta in drag ?
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:13 - Nov 1 with 608 viewsWxmJax

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 20:29 - Oct 31 by Darran

She did 4 or 5 off that last night.

One good album and a solitary minor hit single doth not make an utter legend. Fact.

May I suggest you give Cyndi Lauper a try (easy tap in for someone).

Her "Christmas Duel" song with The Hives is an alternative to Fairytale of New York and well worth a listen when no children are around.

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Yorkshire though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:18 - Nov 1 with 600 viewsDarran

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 09:43 - Nov 1 by Gammon

Fair play I haven’t been here long but I’ve already realised that you’re a boring, self important c**t.

And you’ve spelled your name wrong. No offence like you’re probably a lovely bloke when you’re not showing off behind the keyboard.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 9:46]

Oh Gam mun.

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:29 - Nov 1 with 584 viewsWarwickHunt

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:13 - Nov 1 by WxmJax

One good album and a solitary minor hit single doth not make an utter legend. Fact.

May I suggest you give Cyndi Lauper a try (easy tap in for someone).

Her "Christmas Duel" song with The Hives is an alternative to Fairytale of New York and well worth a listen when no children are around.

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Yorkshire though.

Says the Billy Joel obsessive...

I think you'll find Ms. Jones did an awful lot more than that.

Cyndi's fine by me too. Time After Time is an absolute classic - listen to Miles Davis (preferably a live version) doing it if in doubt.

Incidentally, Cyndi* and Rickie Lee both have two Grammys...

*see what I did there, pop-pickers?
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 11:20 - Nov 1 with 562 viewsDarran

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:29 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

Cyndi's fine by me too. Time After Time is an absolute classic - listen to Miles Davis (preferably a live version) doing it if in doubt.

Ha Wxm is alright mun.
I met him briefly last year at a Cheap Trick gig in The Cavern.
We didn’t have much time to chat at the gig so he PM’d the following day to tell me how much he enjoyed it.
He told me not to mentioned on here that he enjoyed it though because he didn’t want his street cred going out of the window so I’m not going to. 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 13:43 - Nov 1 with 521 viewsGammon

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:18 - Nov 1 by Darran

Oh Gam mun.

I love you really - you make the forums interesting
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 13:59 - Nov 1 with 517 viewsWxmJax

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 10:29 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

I think you're a WxmJax obsessive

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 15:25 - Nov 1 with 491 viewsWarwickHunt

Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 13:59 - Nov 1 by WxmJax

I think you're a WxmJax obsessive

Don't flatter yourself, Christie...
Saw this utter legend for the 3rd time last night on 17:47 - Nov 1 with 447 viewsoldcob

She's sang all sorts has Rickie Lee including jazz and blues, has something to everyones taste, very versatile lady.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024