Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Liverpool player 16:23 - Oct 31 with 1132 viewsDarran

Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, Klopp gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry..'

'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's your fućking fault we came to Liverpool in the first place!'

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New Liverpool player on 17:05 - Oct 31 with 1048 viewshobo

A harrowing story, and certainly overshadows his 5 goal haul
New Liverpool player on 17:44 - Oct 31 with 977 viewsbuilthjack

Hope he starts the next game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New Liverpool player on 17:49 - Oct 31 with 965 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm surprised this hasn't been in the news. I know a coupele of Anfield ST holders and they haven't said anything.
New Liverpool player on 18:26 - Oct 31 with 896 viewsWxmJax

Was it a home game ? It's hard to tell.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024