Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 17:42 - Oct 31 with 2154 viewsbuilthjack

I wonder has he played his last game for us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rodon on 17:46 - Oct 31 with 2137 viewsLeonWasGod

Is this something to do with the American 'phsychic' Jeane Dixon's prediction that Armageddon will take place in 2020?
Rodon on 17:54 - Oct 31 with 2111 viewsbuilthjack

Rodon on 17:46 - Oct 31 by LeonWasGod

Is this something to do with the American 'phsychic' Jeane Dixon's prediction that Armageddon will take place in 2020?

Nope. He is out for three months, until the end of January. Transfer window end then. Clubs showing interest. If we are not in the mix he will be gone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rodon on 18:04 - Oct 31 with 2069 viewsFireboy2

Rodon on 17:54 - Oct 31 by builthjack

Nope. He is out for three months, until the end of January. Transfer window end then. Clubs showing interest. If we are not in the mix he will be gone.

Id be surprised if he went in january simply because he will be out for 3 months and i dont think any club would takeva punt on him then.

Now over the summer will be a total different matter if he comes back stronger, if we dont go up i think he will be gone.
Rodon on 19:14 - Oct 31 with 1948 viewsBadlands

Will PL clubs take the risk?
Out for 3 months last season.
Out for 3 months this season.
Could it be he has weakness in foot / ankle?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rodon on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 1917 viewsjackharris

If he had not had the injury he might have left in Jan. Can’t see him leaving until the summer at the earliest now.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Rodon on 19:31 - Oct 31 with 1904 viewsbuilthjack

Rodon on 18:04 - Oct 31 by Fireboy2

Id be surprised if he went in january simply because he will be out for 3 months and i dont think any club would takeva punt on him then.

Now over the summer will be a total different matter if he comes back stronger, if we dont go up i think he will be gone.

Hope you are right Ed

Rodon on 19:37 - Oct 31 with 1885 viewsplasjack

A class player is Joe, transfer fee probably 15m plus addons.
But we did ok on Sunday and nobody is indispensable.
Rodon on 19:40 - Oct 31 with 1876 viewsFireboy2

Rodon on 19:31 - Oct 31 by builthjack

Hope you are right Ed

So do i matey
Login to get fewer ads

Rodon on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 1830 viewsBadlands

Rodon on 19:37 - Oct 31 by plasjack

A class player is Joe, transfer fee probably 15m plus addons.
But we did ok on Sunday and nobody is indispensable.

And I think Cabango is going to be even better than Rodon.
That said, I don't want to lose him unless we get a very good offer.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 20:00]

Rodon on 20:13 - Oct 31 with 1795 viewsNotLoyal

He won't go until summer at least.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rodon on 23:15 - Oct 31 with 1578 viewsmajorraglan

Shouldn’t have played on when he was injured a couple of weeks ago. Good player definitely has a bright future if he carries on like this. Another reason to keep the academy going.
Rodon on 01:56 - Nov 1 with 1484 viewsItchySphincter

Good player but nowhere near the level people on here are suggesting. He'll probably be good enough to get to the PL but if he lands up somewhere like Man City and makes any of the errors he makes on a weekly basis with us he'll get punished and won't get a look in.

Another 18 months developing here would do him the world of good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rodon on 03:31 - Nov 1 with 1457 viewsTimTtam

Perhaps his injury is a blessing in disguise. I can't see a PL club (especially Sheffield United with their 2nd best defensive record) taking a punt on a young Championship player who has just come back from a 3-month injury.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Rodon on 07:48 - Nov 1 with 1306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rodon on 03:31 - Nov 1 by TimTtam

Perhaps his injury is a blessing in disguise. I can't see a PL club (especially Sheffield United with their 2nd best defensive record) taking a punt on a young Championship player who has just come back from a 3-month injury.

He won’t be back until after the transfer window. No one is buying an injured player.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodon on 09:07 - Nov 1 with 1234 viewssainthelens

Rodon on 07:48 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

He won’t be back until after the transfer window. No one is buying an injured player.

This. No argument.
Just glad Giggs won't get a chance to run him into the ground before then. I kinda hold that cvnt responsible.
Rodon on 10:22 - Nov 1 with 1144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rodon on 09:07 - Nov 1 by sainthelens

This. No argument.
Just glad Giggs won't get a chance to run him into the ground before then. I kinda hold that cvnt responsible.

True. But I think the club haven’t helped either, which is in a way is more bizarre.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rodon on 12:52 - Nov 1 with 1034 viewsBadlands

Rodon on 07:48 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

We used to!

Rodon on 15:02 - Nov 1 with 950 viewssainthelens

Rodon on 10:22 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

True. But I think the club haven’t helped either, which is in a way is more bizarre.

Yep, difference is I like us, but hate Giggs.
Rodon on 15:45 - Nov 1 with 903 viewsmarcuso

Bens going to be a great athlete but wouldnt laya glove on Joe to be fair hes not a natural footballer .Hes a good defender but never really going to come out and break lines or create attacks although he has improved a lot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024