Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Jones 10:50 - Nov 2 with 11580 viewsowainglyndwr

After his comments to Gatlan
Who's laughing now
Eddie Jones on 17:12 - Nov 2 with 1458 viewsmonmouth

Eddie Jones on 17:00 - Nov 2 by jackal

Even Eddie Jones said that they were the most disliked team of all.

They’ll still have no humility, even though they’ve been totally dicked.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Eddie Jones on 17:13 - Nov 2 with 1458 viewsKilkennyjack

Eddie Jones on 17:00 - Nov 2 by jackal

Even Eddie Jones said that they were the most disliked team of all.

This sort of stuff probably does not help mind .....

Beware of the Risen People

Eddie Jones on 17:23 - Nov 2 with 1430 viewsjedijack

Eddie Jones on 17:13 - Nov 2 by Kilkennyjack

This sort of stuff probably does not help mind .....

Makes it all the sweeter when they inevitably cock it up.
Eddie Jones on 17:39 - Nov 2 with 1406 viewsFireboy2

Eddie Jones on 15:58 - Nov 2 by swan85

Had the same this week myself. Messaged one of my mates, that when they (not him specifically) learn some Humility, they won’t need to worry about eating humble pie .

This statement says so much.

I say that to alot of my english friends and most of them agree.

I have a lot of knowledgeable friends😁
Eddie Jones on 17:56 - Nov 2 with 1387 viewsBrynCartwright

It's not the unbearable smugness, or even the private school fuelled spirit of eliteness. For me it is the hideous appropriation of the traditional Swing Low spiritual by the braying Barbours that does it for me. Get a heritage of your own you pathetic bell_ends

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Eddie Jones on 18:25 - Nov 2 with 1353 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 11:15 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

30 point drubbing!!! We lost by 3!!!

Yet they smashed NZ who just smashed us, at the end of the day Rugby is not even there no 1 game yet they have reached three finals and won it, we can't even reach a final and before the the small population excuse comes up NZ have a small population as well, also the English fans are real fans who pack out the grounds every week supporting the club teams while the Welsh grounds are shamefully less than half full, so stop being so fcuking jealous you bunch of hypocrits.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 18:26]
Eddie Jones on 18:46 - Nov 2 with 1312 viewsFireboy2

Eddie Jones on 18:25 - Nov 2 by perplex

Yet they smashed NZ who just smashed us, at the end of the day Rugby is not even there no 1 game yet they have reached three finals and won it, we can't even reach a final and before the the small population excuse comes up NZ have a small population as well, also the English fans are real fans who pack out the grounds every week supporting the club teams while the Welsh grounds are shamefully less than half full, so stop being so fcuking jealous you bunch of hypocrits.

England have a better league system with more teams and more players and new zealand have taken players from the south sea islands for years which makes them stronger.

We ALWAYS have been an underdog and ALWAYS will be.

Gatland has instilled a bit of belief in the nation, getting to the semi final is imo an achievement, we dont have a massive pool of above srandard players the likes of nz and eng have so when we haveva few injuries our level drops dramatically.

Fwiw im glad we lost last week as if we had been in the final we would have got mullered by the saes and that is something i just couldnt take.
Eddie Jones on 19:03 - Nov 2 with 1286 viewsPozuelosSideys

Eddie Jones on 18:46 - Nov 2 by Fireboy2

England have a better league system with more teams and more players and new zealand have taken players from the south sea islands for years which makes them stronger.

Gatland has instilled a bit of belief in the nation, getting to the semi final is imo an achievement, we dont have a massive pool of above srandard players the likes of nz and eng have so when we haveva few injuries our level drops dramatically.

Fwiw im glad we lost last week as if we had been in the final we would have got mullered by the saes and that is something i just couldnt take.

So I counted 5 excuses in that post why we failed to make a Final and why others may be better than us. Then an automatic assumption that we would have lost anyway cos it's England, so there was no point in trying. We all do it, it's Welsh thing.

Why such a defeatist way of thinking, especially in Sport where crazy stuff can happen? Mindset is everything

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Jones on 19:07 - Nov 2 with 1273 viewsSwanjaxs

Typical Australian bloke who could probably count his friends on the fingers of one hand.

Very good at the job he does.

Got a head like a billiard ball.

This is my assessment of Eddie Jones.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Eddie Jones on 19:38 - Nov 2 with 1245 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 18:46 - Nov 2 by Fireboy2

So the English have a better league set up, that must be the reason why we can not even reach finals, so best not mention why the Irish and French teams have often won the European cup yet we struggle to reach a final there as well let alone win it, all I see are envious Welsh fans slagging off the English yet supporting Englsh football teams rather than there own , as I say nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who dress up as Daffodils and come out of the woodwork on international days yet offer no support what so ever to there club teams.
Eddie Jones on 19:47 - Nov 2 with 1232 viewsKilkennyjack

Eddie Jones on 19:38 - Nov 2 by perplex

So the English have a better league set up, that must be the reason why we can not even reach finals, so best not mention why the Irish and French teams have often won the European cup yet we struggle to reach a final there as well let alone win it, all I see are envious Welsh fans slagging off the English yet supporting Englsh football teams rather than there own , as I say nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who dress up as Daffodils and come out of the woodwork on international days yet offer no support what so ever to there club teams.

You lost, suck it up snowflake.

Cymru did great in their own right, and we don't need to measure that success against anyone else.

Well done the Boks, good to have them back as a genuine world power.

Beware of the Risen People

Eddie Jones on 19:49 - Nov 2 with 1227 viewsdickythorpe

Irish teams......yet they haven't reached a semi final as a country........funny old game
Eddie Jones on 19:56 - Nov 2 with 1211 viewsmonmouth

Eddie Jones on 19:03 - Nov 2 by PozuelosSideys

So I counted 5 excuses in that post why we failed to make a Final and why others may be better than us. Then an automatic assumption that we would have lost anyway cos it's England, so there was no point in trying. We all do it, it's Welsh thing.

Why such a defeatist way of thinking, especially in Sport where crazy stuff can happen? Mindset is everything

We beat them easily 6 months ago. The defeatism is beyond belief. We may have had too many injuties to nail them today but with our 9 injured players we would bury them - again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Eddie Jones on 19:56 - Nov 2 with 1209 viewsSwanjaxs

Had a quick look at the Ospreys on s4c earlier.

Honestly be surprised if there was over 1k in the ground

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Eddie Jones on 20:05 - Nov 2 with 1193 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Eddie Jones on 18:25 - Nov 2 by perplex

England have five times as many registered rugby players as Wales. New Zealand have twice as many. South Africa have six times as many. France have seven times as many.

The system in Wales is designed to support the national team. The system in England is all about the clubs. Comments about regional attendances are from those who don’t understand the system and history of Welsh rugby.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Eddie Jones on 20:06 - Nov 2 with 1193 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:47 - Nov 2 by Kilkennyjack

You lost, suck it up snowflake.

Cymru did great in their own right, and we don't need to measure that success against anyone else.

Well done the Boks, good to have them back as a genuine world power.

Total Welsh pal also support Welsh soccer teams unlike most Welsh fans who rather support English soccer teams however facts are facts World cup finals England 3 Winners as well, Wales no finals now stop being an envious tw_t and accept the facts that are clearly there for you to see lol.
Eddie Jones on 20:11 - Nov 2 with 1188 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 19:49 - Nov 2 by dickythorpe

Irish teams......yet they haven't reached a semi final as a country........funny old game

Surely winning European cups are just as good if not better, as reaching a semi and winning fcuk all.
Eddie Jones on 20:11 - Nov 2 with 1187 viewsFireboy2

Eddie Jones on 19:03 - Nov 2 by PozuelosSideys

They are not excuses and im not defeatist, far far from in fact, i hated losing when i played and i hate to see us lose but im a realist because ive a good idea on how rugby works, i know when we are playing a better side than us, more often than not we raise ourselves especially against england, we just DONT have the strength in depth, it isnt an excuse its reality and when we get injuries the replacements arent upto the standards that england and new zealand have in abundance.

Imo we would have lost v england because sanjay, halfpenny, north, wainwright and francis wouldnt have played and their replacements are nowhere near upto their standards.
Eddie Jones on 20:16 - Nov 2 with 1171 viewsperplex

Eddie Jones on 20:05 - Nov 2 by Joe_bradshaw

England have five times as many registered rugby players as Wales. New Zealand have twice as many. South Africa have six times as many. France have seven times as many.

The system in Wales is designed to support the national team. The system in England is all about the clubs. Comments about regional attendances are from those who don’t understand the system and history of Welsh rugby.

Yep and England South Africa and France have far more registered players than NZ as well this is like debating with religious people ffs.
Eddie Jones on 20:20 - Nov 2 with 1147 viewsFireboy2

Eddie Jones on 20:16 - Nov 2 by perplex

Yep and England South Africa and France have far more registered players than NZ as well this is like debating with religious people ffs.

You are living upto your username arent you🤔
Eddie Jones on 21:32 - Nov 2 with 1103 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Eddie Jones on 19:56 - Nov 2 by monmouth

We beat them easily 6 months ago. The defeatism is beyond belief. We may have had too many injuties to nail them today but with our 9 injured players we would bury them - again.

If the ref had been even handed at the breakdown we’d have beaten South Africa and gone on the beat England too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Eddie Jones on 21:46 - Nov 2 with 1088 viewswestside

Sports Personality of the year program will try and make out England won the world cup like what they did with the England football team and it's coming home because England won a penalty shoot out and beat a canal.
Eddie Jones on 22:49 - Nov 2 with 1018 viewsdickythorpe

Eddie Jones on 21:32 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

If the ref had been even handed at the breakdown we’d have beaten South Africa and gone on the beat England too.

The game has become very difficult to referee. Imagine TMO'S were available at ALL levels......you'd see different results at the lower levels. Those narrow 22-18 defeats would end up wins for the likes of Fall Bay, Pontyates, Alltwen , Dollgellau et al
Eddie Jones on 23:03 - Nov 2 with 994 viewsPegojack

Eddie Jones on 21:46 - Nov 2 by westside

Sports Personality of the year program will try and make out England won the world cup like what they did with the England football team and it's coming home because England won a penalty shoot out and beat a canal.

That's my quote of the week:

"England beat a canal"
Eddie Jones on 23:47 - Nov 2 with 959 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Eddie Jones on 23:03 - Nov 2 by Pegojack

That's my quote of the week:

"England beat a canal"

Neath and Tennant?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024