Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top of the League 14:21 - Nov 2 with 854 viewsbuilthjack

Yesssssssssssss

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Top of the League on 14:24 - Nov 2 with 852 viewsKilkennyjack

Great goal !!!!

Beware of the Risen People

Top of the League on 19:57 - Nov 2 with 510 viewsWxmJax

Funny today, we started singing "we're top of the league" when we scored early on, which never bodes well in my book. When they equalise they start singing "top of the league ? you're having a laugh" to which we replied "championship ? you're having a laugh". Nice bit of banter.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Top of the League on 20:23 - Nov 2 with 455 viewsFireboy2

Top of the League on 19:57 - Nov 2 by WxmJax

Funny today, we started singing "we're top of the league" when we scored early on, which never bodes well in my book. When they equalise they start singing "top of the league ? you're having a laugh" to which we replied "championship ? you're having a laugh". Nice bit of banter.

FAF wasnt it
Top of the League on 20:28 - Nov 2 with 445 viewsWxmJax

They did go quiet

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Top of the League on 20:30 - Nov 2 with 439 viewslonglostjack

Top of the League on 19:57 - Nov 2 by WxmJax

My favourite was “Your stadium’s too big for you .”

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024