Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 15:40 - Nov 2 with 2551 viewsbuilthjack

We're coming for you

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garry Monk on 16:52 - Nov 2 with 2420 viewspencoedjack

Had a right kick in the bollocks today.

2 late goals for Blackburn
Garry Monk on 22:18 - Nov 2 with 2102 viewsSwansea93

Sheffield Wednesday will be alot tougher than most away games this season, but confidence should be flying so hopefully we do them over.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Garry Monk on 22:25 - Nov 2 with 2082 viewssainthelens

Garry Monk on 22:18 - Nov 2 by Swansea93

Sheffield Wednesday will be alot tougher than most away games this season, but confidence should be flying so hopefully we do them over.

Playing them will suit us more. At least they try to play bitta football not clog the sht out of it. Playing these route one teams I feel we get sucked into that style at times.
If Wednesday wanna start knocking it about, then great , only one winner.
Garry Monk on 11:21 - Nov 3 with 1788 viewskarnataka

Garry Monk on 22:18 - Nov 2 by Swansea93

We've won at Leeds, Charlton & QPR who are all in the leading pack, why should Wednesday be tougher?
Garry Monk on 12:49 - Nov 3 with 1693 viewsSwansea93

Garry Monk on 11:21 - Nov 3 by karnataka

We've won at Leeds, Charlton & QPR who are all in the leading pack, why should Wednesday be tougher?

They've lost just 2 games in 9 since Monk took over.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Garry Monk on 13:09 - Nov 3 with 1656 viewsbazzool

Garry Monk on 12:49 - Nov 3 by Swansea93

And I know I shouldn't say this but I have a feeling they will beat us by 2 goals, he will set them up 2 men putting pressure on 1 and won't give us any time to play the passing game as he well knows how we play , I hope I'm proven wrong but you can't help but think
Garry Monk on 13:40 - Nov 3 with 1624 viewssainthelens

Garry Monk on 13:09 - Nov 3 by bazzool

And I know I shouldn't say this but I have a feeling they will beat us by 2 goals, he will set them up 2 men putting pressure on 1 and won't give us any time to play the passing game as he well knows how we play , I hope I'm proven wrong but you can't help but think

Knows how we play??.. as does every other manager. May have escaped you but they do watch other teams too.
He never knew how to implement our style when he was in charge here. You are just looking for an excuse that'll get us beat. If we "turn up" thers only one outcome.
Garry Monk on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 1489 viewskarnataka

Garry Monk on 12:49 - Nov 3 by Swansea93

Or you could say they've won 4 of their 9 games with Monk but won 3 of the 6 games before Monk. Still nothing outstanding imo. Wigan had only lost 3 of the 9 games they'd played before yesterday's game.
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk on 17:01 - Nov 3 with 1475 viewsmonmouth

We're going to absolutely smash them 2-1

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk on 17:30 - Nov 3 with 1444 viewsFireboy2

Garry Monk on 13:09 - Nov 3 by bazzool

Yeah like every team who has played against us away and we havent done too bad lately
Garry Monk on 07:11 - Nov 5 with 1112 viewsladyjack

It would be nice if we could get a result up there.
Garry Monk on 08:11 - Nov 5 with 1059 viewsFireboy2

Garry Monk on 07:11 - Nov 5 by ladyjack

It would be nice if we could get a result up there.

Imo its going to our toughest test away, coopers selection and substitutions are going to be vital, the boys are going to have to play out of their skins to get a result so id take a draw now.
Garry Monk on 08:51 - Nov 5 with 1029 viewsladyjack

Garry Monk on 08:11 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

Imo its going to our toughest test away, coopers selection and substitutions are going to be vital, the boys are going to have to play out of their skins to get a result so id take a draw now.

Yes I would take a draw right now as well.
Garry Monk on 19:36 - Nov 8 with 618 viewsSTID2017

Garry Monk on 08:11 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

I'd take a draw as well though the optimist in me says we'll win

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024