Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer and Routledge 01:08 - Nov 3 with 1387 viewsNotLoyal

Use sparingly, today I thought they were pretty poor, so many poor passes, it's really frustrating. Nathans goal aside I thought he was really bad in possession.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Dyer and Routledge on 03:21 - Nov 3 with 1331 viewsTimTtam

Possibly they were spent from the Cardiff game. Especially Routs, who played 90 minutes last week. It's probably a combination of that, and the fact Wigan use a midfield.

I'd play both or one of them for a lot of home games, but away use Peterson and/or Kalulu.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Dyer and Routledge on 10:48 - Nov 3 with 1052 viewsBadlands

Routs was OK but agree about Dyer ... but could add Ayew, and Naughton to that list and Grimes, Byers and Rodwell were also poor IMO.
I think Routledge, Celina and Ayew looked less involved was because they didn't need to be shoring up the defence and Wigan defensively more mobile.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dyer and Routledge on 16:21 - Nov 3 with 866 viewsNeathJack

Dyer and Routledge on 10:48 - Nov 3 by Badlands

Routs was OK but agree about Dyer ... but could add Ayew, and Naughton to that list and Grimes, Byers and Rodwell were also poor IMO.
I think Routledge, Celina and Ayew looked less involved was because they didn't need to be shoring up the defence and Wigan defensively more mobile.

Aye, Rodwell did nothing the whole game.
Dyer and Routledge on 16:40 - Nov 3 with 843 viewsswan65split

Passing was shyte most of the game ,
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 18:12]
Dyer and Routledge on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 827 viewspencoedjack

Dyer and Routledge on 10:48 - Nov 3 by Badlands

Naughton’s clearance for the corner that resulted in their penalty was straight from Sunday league football.

Dyer was awful (goal aside) I’d possibly use him as a sub but he’s been shite for years.
Dyer and Routledge on 17:37 - Nov 3 with 789 viewsFireboy2

By reading some of the posts about yesterdays game its a wonder we fvcking won.

Most players have off games sometimes but as long as we pull together (like we did yesterday) and come away with 3 pts thats all that matters, its been rare they have had off days this season and we have lost.

If we can win games playing poorly then surely thats a sign of a good team, a team that has a good chance of outright promotion or at least a play off place.
Dyer and Routledge on 19:44 - Nov 3 with 707 viewsSTID2017

Dyer and Routledge on 17:37 - Nov 3 by Fireboy2

Most players have off games sometimes but as long as we pull together (like we did yesterday) and come away with 3 pts thats all that matters, its been rare they have had off days this season and we have lost.

If we can win games playing poorly then surely thats a sign of a good team, a team that has a good chance of outright promotion or at least a play off place.

I thought for the most part they did okay, of course there eere individual errors but when isn't there ?
For me the one standout player calling to be pulled off was Celina.
He just watched the game go past him most of the game and when he did challenge he was easily brushed away

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Dyer and Routledge on 00:40 - Nov 4 with 613 viewsTimTtam

Dyer and Routledge on 17:37 - Nov 3 by Fireboy2

As I said in the match thread, it was a poor performance, but a fantastic result. Norwich and Aston Villa had a lot of great escapes last season, and both got promoted.

This and the Leeds result also cancel out the horrible Reading and Stoke matches.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024