Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news from Gower 20:08 - Nov 3 with 2979 viewsdickythorpe

A tart who is running as a Tory has said she'd like to see people on benefits put down.

You heard it hear first.
Shocking news from Gower on 13:07 - Nov 4 with 775 viewslondonlisa2001

Shocking news from Gower on 13:03 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

Ah! but what if they turned out to be Spanish penitents on their way to Easter Mass?

You and your baton wielding chum wouldn’t be laughing when the Police arrived.

I’d have to bake you a cake with a file in it...

Given we’d been talking about far right demonstrations, I suspect they may avoid that particular outfit if they were planning on attending.
Shocking news from Gower on 13:07 - Nov 4 with 775 viewsWingstandwood

Shocking news from Gower on 13:06 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

Are you sure she’s not standing for the Greens? I’m sure most of that is in their manifesto.

Argus!

Shocking news from Gower on 13:13 - Nov 4 with 756 viewsLeonWasGod

Shocking news from Gower on 13:04 - Nov 4 by Wingstandwood

Brexit candidate experiencing pre-election issues also.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/jill-hughes-claims-to-be-from-siriu

Jill Hughes, who was the party's prospective candidate for Batley and Spen, also believes in "elves/fairies/mermaids/unicorns and all things elemental and otherworldly", and that her horse was reincarnated as another horse.

Fairies are real. I've seen them myself in our midfield!
Shocking news from Gower on 13:14 - Nov 4 with 754 viewsLohengrin

Shocking news from Gower on 13:07 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Given we’d been talking about far right demonstrations, I suspect they may avoid that particular outfit if they were planning on attending.

Don’t you just love the way threads on here go spiralling off at odd angles?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Shocking news from Gower on 13:20 - Nov 4 with 743 viewsLohengrin

Shocking news from Gower on 13:13 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Fairies are real. I've seen them myself in our midfield!

I liked David Romo...

Shocking news from Gower on 13:22 - Nov 4 with 735 viewsdickythorpe

Shocking news from Gower on 13:20 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

I liked David Romo...

Couldn't hold a candle to Ki!!!!
Shocking news from Gower on 13:26 - Nov 4 with 725 viewsAce_Jack

Shocking news from Gower on 12:39 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

It is simply astonishing that there are apologists for this candidate on this thread.

Her comments are abhorrent, at least certain of her friends are abhorrent and almost more than anything else, she is obviously completely stupid. Imagine standing as a candidate and not having these sorts of comments on Facebook wiped beforehand. The Gower Conservatives are seemingly also utter idiots for not vetting candidates in an open process.

What on earth made them select her anyway? I would bet everything that she is a candidate who will have no views other than the ‘official party views’.
May as well put a dummy up for election for all the insight she’ll bring.
‘I think Gower can be better’. Terrific. How?
What, specifically, will you do to make it better? Name the policies you will support, oppose, propose. How will you make a difference to people in the area? How will you manage the impact on local people of the services that are provided (by devolved power) by Labour / Plaid from a Conservative seat in Westminster?
Why bother pushing a central government line on health, education, when you will have no impact on delivery of those things? How, exactly, will your doubtless support of ‘get brexit done’ have a positive impact on your constituents.

It’s politics for morons, by morons. We all deserve better. She deserves every criticism that will be thrown at her.

She's the daughter of Tory Councillor for Gower and all round b@stard ward Richard Lewis. That's probably why she's been selected by the Gower conservatives.
Shocking news from Gower on 13:30 - Nov 4 with 709 viewsladyjack

Shocking news from Gower on 13:26 - Nov 4 by Ace_Jack

She's the daughter of Tory Councillor for Gower and all round b@stard ward Richard Lewis. That's probably why she's been selected by the Gower conservatives.

But no worse than Rachel Reeve and NuLabour , judging by what they both have had to say.
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news from Gower on 13:35 - Nov 4 with 695 viewsLohengrin

Richard Lewis? When his private army failed to get off the ground didn’t he seek solace in UKIP? I seem to recall his wife buying him a purple Jaguar to mark the occasion.

“We’ve got ‘em all ‘round ‘ere,” as Charlie Drake used to say.

Shocking news from Gower on 13:42 - Nov 4 with 674 viewslondonlisa2001

Is she? I didn’t know that.

Explains a lot.

Including why they are not dropping her.

Dear God.
Shocking news from Gower on 14:05 - Nov 4 with 646 viewsAce_Jack

Shocking news from Gower on 13:35 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

Richard Lewis? When his private army failed to get off the ground didn’t he seek solace in UKIP? I seem to recall his wife buying him a purple Jaguar to mark the occasion.

He's stood for everyone and anyone. He's an absolute c00k too.
Shocking news from Gower on 14:07 - Nov 4 with 644 viewsAce_Jack

Shocking news from Gower on 13:42 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Is she? I didn’t know that.

Explains a lot.

Including why they are not dropping her.

Dear God.

Lord Davies of Gower is doubling down on it too. It's all Tonia Antoniazzi's fault apparently...

Lord Davies - a former MP for the constituency - said: "The comments were inadvisable, obviously, but made in the heat of the moment watching a television programme.

"But I don't condone it in any shape or form. However, this is a dredging exercise on the part of the Labour Party whose candidate in the Gower doesn't want to talk about Brexit."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-50283520
Shocking news from Gower on 14:32 - Nov 4 with 621 viewsEbo

Shocking news from Gower on 13:35 - Nov 4 by Lohengrin

Reeco beat him to it

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Shocking news from Gower on 17:57 - Nov 4 with 536 viewsGowerjack

I thought as much

Nastiness runs in the family

A vile bunch

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shocking news from Gower on 18:07 - Nov 4 with 525 viewsGowerjack

Can't blame the girl

It's the way she's been dragged up...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/new-mayor-ditched-over-racism-2432

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024