Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists 19:15 - Nov 4 with 6052 viewsPrivate_Partz

https://jacothenorth.net/blog/swansea-disloyals/

Here is a link to a blog from fellow Swans fan Jac O the North. This could almost fit on the Football Board but I suspect it is more suited here.

I don't agree with his Independence views (although I may be persuaded at a later date), particularly as he would like a Welsh Country without the umbrella of EU membership.

I also have had no experience of rubbing shoulders with 'Swansea Loyalists' at the Liberty, or the The Station Inn for that matter, which I find a lovely welcoming pub for a pre match tipple.

I entirely agree with him however on the Cardiff centric policies that have led to so much disquiet in the area and can believe that some may react negatively as a result.

I would be interested to see what other Jacks think after reading the article.

[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 19:20]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 22:29 - Nov 4 with 1278 viewsladyjack

Jaco became aware of Swansea Loyals 10 years ago or so, which makes sense as im not aware of them back in the day, I have just found out surfing the net some very disturbing stuff about a violent football hooligan that seems to have attached himself to the Swans at that time [he seems to left the country now], he did not have a Welsh name, also did not use his real name and was the BNP's main propaganda guy, he also infiltrated one of the big three Westminster parties in Swansea as a member before they found out about him.
This Northern Ireland Loyalist propaganda expert [the best propaganda guy the BNP ever had apparently] seems to have set up a fanatical right wing GSTQ plastic paddy group within the Swans fans, it would not have happened in my day I know.

One has to ask, just how gullible are mushers
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 22:38]
Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 02:11 - Nov 5 with 1206 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 22:29 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Jaco became aware of Swansea Loyals 10 years ago or so, which makes sense as im not aware of them back in the day, I have just found out surfing the net some very disturbing stuff about a violent football hooligan that seems to have attached himself to the Swans at that time [he seems to left the country now], he did not have a Welsh name, also did not use his real name and was the BNP's main propaganda guy, he also infiltrated one of the big three Westminster parties in Swansea as a member before they found out about him.
This Northern Ireland Loyalist propaganda expert [the best propaganda guy the BNP ever had apparently] seems to have set up a fanatical right wing GSTQ plastic paddy group within the Swans fans, it would not have happened in my day I know.

One has to ask, just how gullible are mushers
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 22:38]

For real Swansea lunacy check out Ian bone.

Aside that.

As long as you tangle British Welsh with ulster loyalists your walking on the wrong road with the wrong preconceptions, but then if I did the same regards the tricolour and the IRA you would I'm sure have an answer.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 08:46 - Nov 5 with 1128 viewsUxbridge

His timeline is off, and that throws the rest out.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 09:29 - Nov 5 with 1104 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 21:09 - Nov 4 by Dr_Winston

I'm less than a third of the way in and he's saying that Cardiff is covered by Bristol's trauma centre. British when he feels like it would seem.

There is flaws in his argument, no doubt.
Living in the here and now however then lives will lost by that decision. A Swansea Mtc would have covered Cardiff as well and right down to Pembroke. Unlike now where 'Golden Hour' cover ends at Dunvant bridge.
I agree overall though. I ask how we can be Independant when we have little transport infastructure linking Wales as a whole. Seems they are happy to continue using Shreswsbury and Crewe as our main rail hubs for example.
Similarly with MTC cover where Mid and North Wales rely on Stoke and Liverpool respectively.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 09:38 - Nov 5 with 1097 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:14 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

I am a welsh indy moron.

I am fed up of my nation being the poorest in Europe, whilst just 3 hours away we have the wealthiest part of Europe. Politics is about choice and Westmonster has failed Wales.

The Tory party IS the English nationalist part. They don't lift a finger to assist Wales. They could but they choose not to.

Wales with Europe, like Ireland, will be a modern Western liberal democracy where decisions impacting the people of Wales, are made by the people of Wales, in Wales.

Lets be clear Independence is normal. Westmonster ruling Wales is not normal.

We need the change, feck Boris, feck Farage, and feck Mogg.

Yes I would rather have no union jacks at the Liberty, but they are perfectly entitled to bring it and fly it. Outnumbered 10 to 1 by dragon flags anyway.... 👍

I agree on the most with that although I would say Scotland, N Ireland, Northern England, swathes of the South Coast and the South West have similar arguments.
In Wales we most certainly are one of the most deprived areas yet Cardiff is one of the boom cities of Europe.
Seems we don't get enough investment, and what little we get, we throw at the South East. An Independant Wales would certainly need to up its game politically...

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 15:54 - Nov 5 with 1032 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 20:14 - Nov 4 by Kilkennyjack

I am a welsh indy moron.

I am fed up of my nation being the poorest in Europe, whilst just 3 hours away we have the wealthiest part of Europe. Politics is about choice and Westmonster has failed Wales.

The Tory party IS the English nationalist part. They don't lift a finger to assist Wales. They could but they choose not to.

Wales with Europe, like Ireland, will be a modern Western liberal democracy where decisions impacting the people of Wales, are made by the people of Wales, in Wales.

Lets be clear Independence is normal. Westmonster ruling Wales is not normal.

We need the change, feck Boris, feck Farage, and feck Mogg.

Yes I would rather have no union jacks at the Liberty, but they are perfectly entitled to bring it and fly it. Outnumbered 10 to 1 by dragon flags anyway.... 👍

And you good sir win the top post award.
Everyone take note

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 18:30 - Nov 5 with 985 viewsjohnlangy

Cardiff Centricism and Swansea Loyalists on 09:29 - Nov 5 by Private_Partz

There is flaws in his argument, no doubt.
Living in the here and now however then lives will lost by that decision. A Swansea Mtc would have covered Cardiff as well and right down to Pembroke. Unlike now where 'Golden Hour' cover ends at Dunvant bridge.
I agree overall though. I ask how we can be Independant when we have little transport infastructure linking Wales as a whole. Seems they are happy to continue using Shreswsbury and Crewe as our main rail hubs for example.
Similarly with MTC cover where Mid and North Wales rely on Stoke and Liverpool respectively.

The same thing happened with neurosurgery centralisation. An incredibly Cardiff biased decision. The golden hour rule also applied then.

The reason the Welsh infrastructure is so dreadful is because successive Tory AND Labour governments have made no effort to address the problem. Saying Wales shouldn't be Independent because we have such bad infra is the wrong way of looking at it. The opposite is the case in my opinion. If the Tories and Labour have ignored the need for decades they're not suddenly going to change.

If Wales was Independent decisions about investment would be made in Cardiff not Westminster. I can hear you all spluttering now . At that point it would then be up to us to elect a government that would look after the whole of Wales.

But whatever the outcome at least it would have been our decision.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024