Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No poppy 21:22 - Nov 4 with 6730 viewsbuilthjack

That pr1ck McClean again. Not even a rainbow one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No poppy on 21:24 - Nov 4 with 2901 viewsexiledclaseboy

Burn the witch.

Poll: Tory leader

No poppy on 21:28 - Nov 4 with 2877 viewsladyjack

He is from the Creggan estate in Derry.
No poppy on 21:28 - Nov 4 with 2856 viewsdickythorpe

What about the purple one? Would he wear that?
No poppy on 21:29 - Nov 4 with 2868 viewsChief

Good on him. Standing up for what he believes in.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 21:35]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

No poppy on 21:31 - Nov 4 with 2854 viewsLeonWasGod

No poppy on 21:28 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

What about the purple one? Would he wear that?

Splitter. Purple was SOOO last year darling.
No poppy on 21:33 - Nov 4 with 2821 viewsdickythorpe

No poppy on 21:31 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Splitter. Purple was SOOO last year darling.

Oh pardon me for not knowing what's in vogue this season!
No poppy on 21:37 - Nov 4 with 2810 viewsjack2jack

No comment
No poppy on 21:49 - Nov 4 with 2765 viewsOldjack

No poppy on 21:29 - Nov 4 by Chief

Good on him. Standing up for what he believes in.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 21:35]

thousands of young men give their lives for his freedom of speech ,he should show respect ,The Nazis would have shot him,horrible kant

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

No poppy on 21:52 - Nov 4 with 2749 viewsChief

No poppy on 21:49 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

thousands of young men give their lives for his freedom of speech ,he should show respect ,The Nazis would have shot him,horrible kant

Is that comment a joke?

Read what you've just typed.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

No poppy on 22:13 - Nov 4 with 2640 viewsdickythorpe

No poppy on 21:52 - Nov 4 by Chief

Is that comment a joke?

I bastard up arrowed him by mistake

Why he bothers typing with his urine soaked fingers I'll never fathom
No poppy on 22:26 - Nov 4 with 2606 viewsmagicdaps10

The guy is an uneducated scrote.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No poppy on 22:27 - Nov 4 with 2601 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's expressing his freedom of speech for God's sake. That's the whole point.

In 2015, Harry Leslie Smith, a 92-year-old World War II RAF veteran, said he’d stopped wearing a poppy because “the spirit of my generation has been hijacked” by latter-day politicians to “sell dubious wars” in Afghanistan and Iraq. He argued that the Royal British Legion does much good work for ex-service personnel, but that if politicians “want war they must be prepared to pay for the consequences and not leave it to charity”.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

No poppy on 22:31 - Nov 4 with 2585 viewsBadlands

If someone doesn't want to wear a poppy, so what?
Surely, 'his freedom of speech' should be just that! It is the right in a free society to hold and express those opinion and no one should be cajoled, shamed, bullied or threatened into wearing a poppy.
The British Legion certainly believe that to be the case.
The Poppy was a symbol established after the WW1 and was a means of rehabilitation for broken bodies and minds while paying for a little dignity for those who were put on the scrap heap by the country (at the time the monarchy) they chose or were chosen to fight for.
Why refer to the Nazis? The British shot plenty of their own people who showed descent or were suffering from what we now recognise as PTSD.
I have always worn a poppy and spent many years making up the old paper ones and selling them.
My father who served from the mid 30s to 1945 in the Air Force (mostly in Fighter Command), took part in the Battle of Britain, supported the evacuation from beaches, always paid into the BL but refused to wear one. A a family we support the Legion throughout the year not just in November.
Forcing a person to wear an insignia in an action that the Nazis would have been proud of.
It should also be recognised the Poppy Appeal supports service men, women and their families affected by all conflicts.
Last week Boris Johnson turn down £7 billion of our money from the EIB that could have gone a long way to supporting the groups aided by The Royal British Legion. But he will go to the Cenotaph, will wear a poppy yet his hypocrisy will be completely ignored.
For many the poppy is a reminder that the ruling groups use them then wash their hands of them.
Far, far too often we see the press whipping up hatred and deciding the beliefs of ordinary people for their own ends.
We will remember and we will be grateful but each of us will decide how and when or the philosophy of the Nazis and extremists will have won.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

No poppy on 22:34 - Nov 4 with 2573 viewsHumpty

No poppy on 21:52 - Nov 4 by Chief

Is that comment a joke?

Lol.
No poppy on 22:40 - Nov 4 with 2541 viewsFireboy2

No poppy on 22:31 - Nov 4 by Badlands

If someone doesn't want to wear a poppy, so what?
Surely, 'his freedom of speech' should be just that! It is the right in a free society to hold and express those opinion and no one should be cajoled, shamed, bullied or threatened into wearing a poppy.
The British Legion certainly believe that to be the case.
The Poppy was a symbol established after the WW1 and was a means of rehabilitation for broken bodies and minds while paying for a little dignity for those who were put on the scrap heap by the country (at the time the monarchy) they chose or were chosen to fight for.
Why refer to the Nazis? The British shot plenty of their own people who showed descent or were suffering from what we now recognise as PTSD.
I have always worn a poppy and spent many years making up the old paper ones and selling them.
My father who served from the mid 30s to 1945 in the Air Force (mostly in Fighter Command), took part in the Battle of Britain, supported the evacuation from beaches, always paid into the BL but refused to wear one. A a family we support the Legion throughout the year not just in November.
Forcing a person to wear an insignia in an action that the Nazis would have been proud of.
It should also be recognised the Poppy Appeal supports service men, women and their families affected by all conflicts.
Last week Boris Johnson turn down £7 billion of our money from the EIB that could have gone a long way to supporting the groups aided by The Royal British Legion. But he will go to the Cenotaph, will wear a poppy yet his hypocrisy will be completely ignored.
For many the poppy is a reminder that the ruling groups use them then wash their hands of them.
Far, far too often we see the press whipping up hatred and deciding the beliefs of ordinary people for their own ends.
We will remember and we will be grateful but each of us will decide how and when or the philosophy of the Nazis and extremists will have won.

No poppy on 22:40 - Nov 4 with 2539 viewsladyjack

Are you stupid or something, he is Irish, the British might well have done terrible things to his forefathers, he is from the Creggan, the British army killed lots of people from there on Bloody Sunday [shot in the back most of them].

If he doesn't wear a poppy I totally understand and that is his choice, personally in his case I would raise an eyebrow if he did wear one given his background.

PS I always wear a red poppy.
No poppy on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 2513 viewsbuilthjack

You must be in your 70s then. Who would have thunk it. (Badlands)
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 0:47]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No poppy on 23:02 - Nov 4 with 2482 viewsNortbankboy

There should no political symbols allowed on football
Shirts
No poppy on 23:10 - Nov 4 with 2461 viewsOldjack

No poppy on 22:27 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

He's expressing his freedom of speech for God's sake. That's the whole point.

In 2015, Harry Leslie Smith, a 92-year-old World War II RAF veteran, said he’d stopped wearing a poppy because “the spirit of my generation has been hijacked” by latter-day politicians to “sell dubious wars” in Afghanistan and Iraq. He argued that the Royal British Legion does much good work for ex-service personnel, but that if politicians “want war they must be prepared to pay for the consequences and not leave it to charity”.

he won't have a freedom of speech if wasn't for those young men, there was nowt “dubious '' about ww11
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 23:15]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

No poppy on 23:13 - Nov 4 with 2453 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No poppy on 23:10 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

he won't have a freedom of speech if wasn't for those young men, there was nowt “dubious '' about ww11

Which is the whole point.

The one that you simply cannot grasp for some reason.

No poppy on 23:21 - Nov 4 with 2419 viewsOldjack

No poppy on 23:13 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Which is the whole point.

The one that you simply cannot grasp for some reason.

no I cant grasp it that he cant show some resect for the dead who give their lives for his freedom of thought and speech

I'm done

No poppy on 23:58 - Nov 4 with 2380 viewsSlugster664

No poppy on 22:40 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Are you stupid or something, he is Irish, the British might well have done terrible things to his forefathers, he is from the Creggan, the British army killed lots of people from there on Bloody Sunday [shot in the back most of them].

If he doesn't wear a poppy I totally understand and that is his choice, personally in his case I would raise an eyebrow if he did wear one given his background.

PS I always wear a red poppy.

"Shot in the back most of them", oh f^ck off will you! Were you f^cking there? No you probably weren't, so stop talking utter sh1t...tw@t.

STID

No poppy on 00:12 - Nov 5 with 2365 viewsladyjack

No poppy on 23:58 - Nov 4 by Slugster664

"Shot in the back most of them", oh f^ck off will you! Were you f^cking there? No you probably weren't, so stop talking utter sh1t...tw@t.

Its what the enquiry said, the wiki page gives some details of the injuries you can check yourself.
No poppy on 00:36 - Nov 5 with 2341 viewsHighjack

No poppy on 23:10 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

Everything about ww1 was dubious. It was the most pointless conflict in the history of the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

No poppy on 00:51 - Nov 5 with 2329 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No poppy on 23:21 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

no I cant grasp it that he cant show some resect for the dead who give their lives for his freedom of thought and speech

I'm done

Freedom of speech doesn’t restrict people to only say things that you agree with.

It’s not difficult.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024