Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play 22:17 - Nov 4 with 7994 viewsGaryjack

Stoke are absolutely fvckin shocking. What a mess of a club. The way their owners have run that club since relegation is nothing short of criminal. It really puts things into perspective when you think they've thrown millions to get back up yet are bottom of the league, yet we sold everything we could and are competing at the top end of the table. I can't bring myself to praise the yanks, but they certainly haven't fvcked us off have they?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 22:21]
Fair play on 22:21 - Nov 4 with 4600 viewsChief

What have their owners done that's so bad then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Fair play on 22:24 - Nov 4 with 4581 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:21 - Nov 4 by Chief

What have their owners done that's so bad then?

Jesus! They've failed to reign in their spending after relegation, even throwing more money at it. Yet they are bottom of the league with 8 fvckin points!
Fair play on 22:25 - Nov 4 with 4580 viewsbuilthjack

We have to thank Tosh and Waggy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fair play on 22:28 - Nov 4 with 4558 viewsChief

Fair play on 22:24 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Jesus! They've failed to reign in their spending after relegation, even throwing more money at it. Yet they are bottom of the league with 8 fvckin points!

So they've backed their managers and put their money where their mouth is then?

Fair play on 22:30 - Nov 4 with 4543 viewsFireboy2

What im p!ssed off with is they beat us, at home
Fair play on 22:31 - Nov 4 with 4536 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:28 - Nov 4 by Chief

So they've backed their managers and put their money where their mouth is then?

Are you a fvcking idiot or what! No, they've plunged the club in to debt, and FFP sanctions. Do you not know how football club finances work these days!
Fair play on 22:33 - Nov 4 with 4529 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:30 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

What im p!ssed off with is they beat us, at home

Well yeah, that's lost on me as well.
Fair play on 22:33 - Nov 4 with 4523 viewsChief

Fair play on 22:31 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Are you a fvcking idiot or what! No, they've plunged the club in to debt, and FFP sanctions. Do you not know how football club finances work these days!

When were these sanctions imposed then?

Login to get fewer ads

Fair play on 22:35 - Nov 4 with 4506 viewsploppy

They're awful. Hard to feel sorry for them though given their wealthy backers. What was CCV doing with that brainless challenge to give away the pelanty?
Fair play on 22:36 - Nov 4 with 4500 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:33 - Nov 4 by Chief

When were these sanctions imposed then?

Yesterday! Off you go tvvat.
Fair play on 22:39 - Nov 4 with 4477 viewsChief

Fair play on 22:36 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

Yesterday! Off you go tvvat.

So you've just made it up then?

Are they actually in debt or did you make that up too?

Fair play on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 4461 viewsmonmouth

I enjoyed the 'performances' of Clucarse, Carthorse-Vickers and super Joey Allen tonight, and the reaction of that horrible crowd. How we lost to them after scoring so early God alone knows. They are pants. I should have wanted them to beat WBA but I couldn't bring myself to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fair play on 22:50 - Nov 4 with 4438 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:39 - Nov 4 by Chief

So you've just made it up then?

Are they actually in debt or did you make that up too?

You don't believe there are FFP sanctions, and you don't believe Stoke are up to their eyeballs in debt!
Fair play on 22:53 - Nov 4 with 4415 viewsChief

Fair play on 22:50 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

You don't believe there are FFP sanctions, and you don't believe Stoke are up to their eyeballs in debt!

Well they haven't been sanctioned have they? So no, as it stands there are no FFP sanctions. Same applies for the debt thing. Just because they went down a different route to us and didn't sell everything that wasn't bolted down, doesn't automatically mean they are in debt.

Fair play on 22:54 - Nov 4 with 4412 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:46 - Nov 4 by monmouth

I enjoyed the 'performances' of Clucarse, Carthorse-Vickers and super Joey Allen tonight, and the reaction of that horrible crowd. How we lost to them after scoring so early God alone knows. They are pants. I should have wanted them to beat WBA but I couldn't bring myself to.

Same!
Fair play on 22:56 - Nov 4 with 4397 viewsbuilthjack

Stokes stadium naming rights deal will get them out of ffp.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fair play on 23:01 - Nov 4 with 4379 viewsjack2jack

Fair play on 22:53 - Nov 4 by Chief

Well they haven't been sanctioned have they? So no, as it stands there are no FFP sanctions. Same applies for the debt thing. Just because they went down a different route to us and didn't sell everything that wasn't bolted down, doesn't automatically mean they are in debt.

They're in debt alright.
Fair play on 23:04 - Nov 4 with 4369 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:53 - Nov 4 by Chief

Are you purposely being stupid here? Their wage structure, Money spent and their inability (or wish to do so) to offload high earning players means that when their parachute payments end they will be sanctioned under FFP rules! It's like talking to a fvcking six year old! Educate yourself boy, then come back and talk to me!
Fair play on 23:06 - Nov 4 with 4357 viewsNortbankboy

Fair play on 22:25 - Nov 4 by builthjack

We have to thank Tosh and Waggy

Yes and who ever had the brain wave to invest money
In the under 23 and the ad academy
Fair play on 23:08 - Nov 4 with 4352 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 22:56 - Nov 4 by builthjack

Stokes stadium naming rights deal will get them out of ffp.

No it wont. Man City scraped it by the skin of their teeth. No way will the EFL accept sponsorship from a betting company for tens of millions of pounds.
Fair play on 23:11 - Nov 4 with 4342 viewsswancity

Fair play on 22:31 - Nov 4 by Garyjack

The Stoke owners, the Coates family are big fans of the Club. They have run it well for many years with success albeit they chose a different method of consolidation when they were relegated after a successful spell in the Premier League.

I’m sure they are still backed by Bet365 which was owned by the Coates family as well i believe. These are seriously wealthy people and a quick look at the last set of filed accounts for Stoke City FC Ltd shows a trading loss but certainly one that they could manage. Their stadium and training facility is owned by them albeit under a different Company

It’s not the shambles of a club you seem to suggest at least off the pitch it’s shrewdly run. They need to change their football identity and philosophy though imo and their next management appointment is crucial in that respect

All interesting stuff.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Fair play on 23:17 - Nov 4 with 4307 viewsjack2jack

http://financialfootballnews.com/stoke-city-2018-financial-review-cold-wet-and-w
Fair play on 23:25 - Nov 4 with 4277 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 23:11 - Nov 4 by swancity

The Stoke owners, the Coates family are big fans of the Club. They have run it well for many years with success albeit they chose a different method of consolidation when they were relegated after a successful spell in the Premier League.

I’m sure they are still backed by Bet365 which was owned by the Coates family as well i believe. These are seriously wealthy people and a quick look at the last set of filed accounts for Stoke City FC Ltd shows a trading loss but certainly one that they could manage. Their stadium and training facility is owned by them albeit under a different Company

It’s not the shambles of a club you seem to suggest at least off the pitch it’s shrewdly run. They need to change their football identity and philosophy though imo and their next management appointment is crucial in that respect

All interesting stuff.

I suggested that they were a shambles of a club on the pitch, which they are, after the route they have taken since relegation, that was my OP.
If you think they will be continued to be bank rolled to the tune of tens of millions by a betting company, then i suggest you think again.
Fair play on 23:30 - Nov 4 with 4251 viewssainthelens

What's ironic is they are owned by a major bookies, and they've broke the golden rule for gambling....they are chasing their losses.
Fair play on 23:33 - Nov 4 with 4244 viewsGaryjack

Fair play on 23:17 - Nov 4 by jack2jack

http://financialfootballnews.com/stoke-city-2018-financial-review-cold-wet-and-w

All's good then! Lge1 next season and millions in debt! Chief?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024